Official game day drink thread

Coletrain06

10 minutes ago, Cossacks said:

Yeah just be careful with that shit. It ain’t exactly the safest.

Man I was told my whole life weed is a gateway drug and I’d end up doing meth and black tar heroine because I smoked a little pot as a teenager. Lol. Ten years later I’m doing well and I’ve still never tried a hard drug to this day. If I die from THC oil sold legally (out there) then hell its just meant to be :D 

15 hours ago, ATLien12x said:

Man I was told my whole life weed is a gateway drug and I’d end up doing meth and black tar heroine because I smoked a little pot as a teenager. Lol. Ten years later I’m doing well and I’ve still never tried a hard drug to this day. If I die from THC oil sold legally (out there) then hell its just meant to be :D 

What's wrong with meth and heroine? 

Don't be such a square, man.

• Haha 1

On 9/21/2018 at 8:17 PM, Coletrain06 said:

This is an annual collab between Graeters, whom is Cincinnati's most famous well Ice Creamery, and Braxton Brewing Company......2 years ago they did Raspberry Chocolate chip stout, last year they did Blueberry Pie Brown Ale

20180921_195753.jpg

I love the fall, man -- the weather, the football, and the pumpkin-flavored beer. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, CardinalTruth said:

On deck, going against myself... I bought an IPA.... hope it’s good or @Coletrain06 will have 5 sitting in the fridge for him

49DAE945-993D-417D-AE02-CBAB0FF0AFA5.jpeg

Man once you get over the IPA hump, you can drink so many good beers.......Ive converted most of our friends....you're next

I forget do you like dark and coffee/chocolate beers?

1 minute ago, Coletrain06 said:

See my above quote 😉

You can have as many man cards as you can collect, but you're still missing out on some of the best tasting stuff out there.

Nah I have actual taste buds😂 maybe there too sensitive... you now have 5 blood orange madtrees. Not horrible but I don’t like quenching and making funny faces trying to drink a beer. Ain’t for me haha 

Just now, Coletrain06 said:

What are you drinking tonight @noonereal?

Don't see you too much in this thread, now I'm curious.

Perhaps we need our music thread back!

Tonight is caffeine free diet Coke... trust me, it's coerced not free choice. ;)

I should have spent less time in this thread the last 40 year....lol

I still spin copious amounts of music... pretty much from 6am to 5pm daily. 

i got a new pre-amp this week and a few new cables... things I didn't need of course

how about yourself?

1 hour ago, CardinalTruth said:

Nah I have actual taste buds😂 maybe there too sensitive... you now have 5 blood orange madtrees. Not horrible but I don’t like quenching and making funny faces trying to drink a beer. Ain’t for me haha 

And I'm supposed to turn in my man card? 

No, I get it. I'm not much for Belgian beers, which are supposed to be among the best beers in the world, but which, to me, are almost always too sweet. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, noonereal said:

What’s wrong with having liked beer and still like having a beer? I read and get where your coming from. Personally I feel horrified for boys of the computer age. If this is the trend... well shit.. no reason to ever try for first and let alone second base ever again. Guess they should sit back and let the woman attack them(assault) if it’s 30 years later. Christ, how many times have you leaned in for a kiss on good intention going off the vibes? They either kissed back or turned there head and said sorry. Now throw alcohol into the equation on both sides... hell personally from all that I watched, it could of very well of been mark. Just my opinion. No need to reply as I don’t want this kicked to the other realm of off topic, pm your response. Becks is and always will be a good beer, I’ve liked it and guess what, still do

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Belly Bob said:

Are you in Bermuda at the moment? 

Just got back to Florida today. Spent 8 days on a cruise ship, 3 days in Bermuda, 1 in Grand Turk. My laptop blew chunks the first day of the cruise. Had to use my phone to do my Pick's. Lost a lot of family tree research if my Hard Drive is done.  Part of my background work was data recovery. Maybe I can get it back, if not, no big deal. At least I got my picks in. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1