Baylor- Utah

steeler01

9 minutes ago, DevilDog said:

If they don't bounce back today they are done.  2 big games today with Big12 and Pac12.  Oregon comes to Texas Tech.  Matter of fact Texas Schools have Miami, Bama, Utah and Oregon today..  

Texas Tech will need to bounce back from that tough loss at Wyoming last week.

The WYO logo is right up there as one of my favorites.

Bucking horse & Rider origination unsettled | Local Sports |  thesheridanpress.com

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, playballintxandmi said:

Nice. Totally staying away from that game. I actually like UTAH to win the battle in the trenches and wouldn't be surprised if UTAH wins by 14-21 pts. What is your reasoning (I tend to trust and appreciate your picks)?

Utah just had a big win at home in the altitude and are being overvalued imo. This line imo should be -3 Utah. I'll take the extra 4 points I think I'm getting. 

Just now, 954gator said:

Utah really didn't impress me much at all.   Not sure what Baylor has going, but I thought Utah was overrated.   Florida just played like they practiced 1-2 times total before the game lol.

Road game,  young QBs and coming off a big win. On the contrary,  the opposing team is coming off an embarrassing loss and will play better. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, steeler01 said:

Road game,  young QBs and coming off a big win. On the contrary,  the opposing team is coming off an embarrassing loss and will play better. 

The wildcard is the Cali QB on Utah.   If he gets going he could be a problem.   Dude can fly.   I was more concerned when he was in. 

34 minutes ago, 954gator said:

Utah really didn't impress me much at all.   Not sure what Baylor has going, but I thought Utah was overrated.   Florida just played like they practiced 1-2 times total before the game lol.

Baylor dropped it all against Texas State last week and as a betting man... that shakes my faith in betting on them... 

But Baylor vs Utah is a matchup we'll get to see more im the future thabks to realignment.... 

That being said I feel like Utah is the better team right now and will take this...