The Lincoln Trojans...or...Oh Woe Is Colquitt

Rufus69

The Mighty Lincoln Trojans outa Tallahassee FL are currently 4-0 and ranked No.19 in the State of Florida.  They have put up 107 points and only gave up 21 points.  They play FSU on 11/3/2023.  How tough is that !!!!

Colquitt will be distracted with their 2023 Homecoming.  It does not look good for my poor, tiny. little undersized Hawgs.

I can't wait to see how Nolebull "spins" this one.....................

Rufus>>

This would be like St Thomas Aquinas or Miami Central playing Ware County. 

Colquitt is at home ranked no worse than 4th in all of Georgia. 

Lincoln is at best 29th in Florida, and beat a team not in the top 4,000 by 2 scores. 

Colquitt beat a national top 150 by 3 scores. 

These teams aren’t in the same league. 

Colquitt 38

Lincoln 10

1 hour ago, Rufus69 said:

The Mighty Lincoln Trojans outa Tallahassee FL are currently 4-0 and ranked No.19 in the State of Florida.  They have put up 107 points and only gave up 21 points.  They play FSU on 11/3/2023.  How tough is that !!!!

Colquitt will be distracted with their 2023 Homecoming.  It does not look good for my poor, tiny. little undersized Hawgs.

Rufus>>

I would imagine there'll be some people show up talking about how bad Lincoln sucks......

That's the way it normally works.

It's like florida can only send out 5 teams worth a shit, everyone else is complete trash.

It's really fucked up in an adolescent way.....wait for it!!

25 minutes ago, RedZone said:

I would imagine there'll be some people show up talking about how bad Lincoln sucks......

That's the way it normally works.

It's like florida can only send out 5 teams worth a shit, everyone else is complete trash.

It's really fucked up in an adolescent way.....wait for it!!

Escambia was 93rd in Florida when they went to New Orleans and chopped down a top 10 Louisiana team. 

So I guess your comment would be correct if the obscure FL teams were playing top Louisana teams 

48B3AD4E-A469-4F2A-A1DF-4F37D978F127.jpeg

1569423F-1310-41A3-A2D5-BE5424553B49.jpeg

Columbus FL finished 5th in FL last year. And beat the living dog shit out of Georgia State Champ Benedictine 41-15. Benedictine finished 12th in GA. 

Thats what happens when the FL team can actually hit back. When Georgia schedules a real FL team. 

And think about this. Colquitt is better than Columbus, and Lincoln is not as good as Benedictine. 

3 hours ago, Rufus69 said:

Rufus>>

Funny and true story for you..

A few years back lincoln, fl came to New Orleans and played St Paul's (NOLA).....

Lincoln won the game 14-13........ I had to hear how bad Lincoln sucked all preseason...you know, the normal insecure florida bullshit.

Anyways. kincoln went on to go 12-2 and make the state championship game losing to national power sta 41-26. 😄

St Paul's went 7-4 that year.

2 hours ago, Nolebull813 said:

The only reason Colquitt doesn’t win this game 52-0 is because they want to keep scheduling them for a guaranteed win.

How else do you sell recruits from the metro Albany area??? 

Hey come play for us! We got Lincoln on the schedule so you can be for certain we don’t go 0-10!!!

I've got to admit too not following Florida teams like in year's past; but since when has Tallahassee Lincoln been a football embarrassment and not a good example of a decent sized public school with a long history of speed, athleticism, and discipline ?  Nolebull, your M.O. is showing. Let the kids enjoy the out of state competition. They'll get over the results good or bad and carry on.  

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

2 minutes ago, dan in daytona said:

I've got to admit too not following Florida teams like in year's past; but since when has Tallahassee Lincoln been a football embarrassment and not a good example of a decent sized public school with a long history of speed, athleticism, and discipline ?  Nolebull, your M.O. is showing. Let the kids enjoy the out of state competition. They'll get over the results good or bad and carry on.  

You didn’t read lower than after that. I said they didn’t suck, I said they just don’t have the steam to compete with a nationally ranked powerhouse like Colquitt. What’s so bad about that take? 

12 minutes ago, dan in daytona said:

I can only imagine what he said...... he's been dead in my world for almost 3 years now.

That's one cancerous little saggy bitch who invades every thread involving any florida school that plays OOS  bitching like a $3 whore about a calpreps ranking.

Mother f***** is just sick in the head.

• Haha 2

12 minutes ago, dan in daytona said:

Lincoln went 5-6 last year. Tallahassee football fell off a cliff. This ain’t your daddy’s Lincoln programs anymore 

1 minute ago, Nolebull813 said:

You didn’t read lower than after that. I said they didn’t suck, I said they just don’t have the steam to compete with a nationally ranked powerhouse like Colquitt. What’s so bad about that take? 

The Lincoln players and coaching staff will give 100%. You seem to take these cross border clashes personally. Very rarely do you approve. Some how the losers down grade Florida football in your eyes. Know one of substance believes Florida doesn't have some of the top teams in the country. The kids want to play, compete....let 'um.

Just now, Nolebull813 said:

Lincoln was in a 4 quarter war with a 0-4 church school. 2A team. And they could do not muster 2 scores. Think about that: 

The problem here is people want to troll so hard without using any tangible information that’s out there to come up with a logical opinion. It’s just brain dead banter. 

You said it.....TROLL. Who gives a fuck about a troll ?

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, dan in daytona said:

The Lincoln players and coaching staff will give 100%. You seem to take these cross border clashes personally. Very rarely do you approve. Some how the losers down grade Florida football in your eyes. Know one of substance believes Florida doesn't have some of the top teams in the country. The kids want to play, compete....let 'um.

You think you are saying something calm and intelligent but it just babble. I don’t any of it personally. I just call it how it is. If it’s a good matchup I’ll call it one. If it a blatant mismatch, I’ll call it that too. Issue is in regards to Florida vs Georgia, 90 percent of the games involve a mismatch favoring the Georgia game. 

so it would appear that it is a constant gripe, but it is just giving an honest opinion about all of the mismatches.

The one thing I did mention was why can’t these teams ever find an even team to play? Why is it always some obscure random team playing a known state and nationally ranked power? 

2 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

You think you are saying something calm and intelligent but it just babble. I don’t any of it personally. I just call it how it is. If it’s a good matchup I’ll call it one. If it a blatant mismatch, I’ll call it that too. Issue is in regards to Florida vs Georgia, 90 percent of the games involve a mismatch favoring the Georgia game. 

so it would appear that it is a constant gripe, but it is just giving an honest opinion about all of the mismatches.

The one thing I did mention was why can’t these teams ever find an even team to play? Why is it always some obscure random team playing a known state and nationally ranked power? 

The problem is NO ONE IS AS SMART AS YOU. 

• Haha 1

I think what NB is saying is that this is not apples to apples. 

Colquitt a top 10 team in their state and Lincoln, sans the name, is not. Colquitt whomped Plant several years back. Plant had a “name” but was in a very down year for a Robert Weiner Plant team. It happens…. 

Nobody is mistaking Lincoln for STA, IMG, CM, Central, AMH, Edgewater, Columbus, etc