Calpreps had bishop Sullivan #1 in Va a few weeks ago

HooverOutlaw

Sullivan is, probably, still the best team in Virginia. The wear and tear of a tough schedule can get to a team some weekends. I think they were just beat up and tired. Plus, traveling down to Moultrie is a tough spot to play. When you have a tough schedule like that you need to throw in a couple slappies here and there to give your team a break. 

Im waiting for that to happen to St. John's with their brutal schedule. 

2 hours ago, HooverOutlaw said:

Just another example star ratings don't make champions teams do.  Bishop Sullivan would not the playoffs in most states.

NEITHER would the BNU, MOST of Tejas, The Great Cathlolic Alliance in Ohia, and most of FLAAAWDA or Cali!

Bishop Sullivan having a MORON for a coach helped out greatly! He's JUST like 99% of the head coaches in this country! They are in their position, because Rush won't hire um as assistants at Caulquitt! Our DC was the HEAD Coach at undefeated WALTON, in 2016! And he said that it was a PRIVILEGE to be considered to coach under Rush! And he jumped at the chance! He and another assistant just hired said, THIS is BIG TIME FOOTBALL!

1 hour ago, Omaha Vol said:

Sullivan is, probably, still the best team in Virginia. The wear and tear of a tough schedule can get to a team some weekends. I think they were just beat up and tired. Plus, traveling down to Moultrie is a tough spot to play. When you have a tough schedule like that you need to throw in a couple slappies here and there to give your team a break. 

Kinda like your VOLNESSEANS!:)

GEEEEEEZ dudette, Steven Krazewski was in SICK BAY ALL week long with a virus! He credits our team physicians and GOD, with getting him back onto the field! J.J. Peterson has been nursing an injury to his mobility, since day ONE! Our STARTING Center just saw a lil action last night, for the first time since game TWO! RB's Ty Leggett and Daijun Edwards have been at 80% or worse for three weeks! INJURIES? EVERYBODY has INJURIES, especially playing at this level! And Caulquitt is playing a good schedule TOO! If THEIR opponents were playing slappies, instead of top tear opposition! They could be undefeated in their own rights! As it is, five of the seven have losing records against killer schedules! HELL, Valdosta will probably go 3-7 this season! And THEY have arguably the BEST D we've seen all season! They just have a number of issues on offense!

2 hours ago, Nolebull813 said:

You can't beLIEve everything Calpreps says. 

In 2007 when Miami Northwestern won a share of the National Title, Calpreps had an Iowa team ranked ahead of them. 

MNW has had more talent that one year than the entire state of Iowa has had in a decade 

As was exemplified last evening in the HOG PEN! TALENT don't WIN CHAMPIONSHIPS! The Jimmies and Joe's DO! And WE gots the man to motivate those types!

55 minutes ago, ORabidOne said:

Kinda like your VOLNESSEANS!:)

GEEEEEEZ dudette. And Caulquitt is playing a good schedule TOO! If THEIR opponents were playing slappies, instead of top tear opposition! 

Easy there, lady! I was simply saying teams like Sullivan and St. John's could use a couple breathers on their schedule. It's all about the schedule making. Personally, I would've played an easy team (or took a bye week) before traveling to a tough environment like Moultrie. I think they would've been more competitive. 

And, yes, it's gonna be a loooong season for my Vols!! 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Omaha Vol said:

Easy there, lady! I was simply saying teams like Sullivan and St. John's could use a couple breathers on their schedule. It's all about the schedule making. Personally, I would've played an easy team (or took a bye week) before traveling to a tough environment like Moultrie. I think they would've been more competitive. 

And, yes, it's gonna be a loooong season for my Vols!! 

This is the same thing their fans said last night. They felt like they probably bit off a lot more than they can chew with the schedule they ended up with. It  also doesn't need to get lost that they had a different team scheduled this week than Colquitt.

A good many smart coaches think a breather or two is necessary on a schedule, but, shhhh! Don't tell these guys on here that else they may take you out back and beat you up. 

Sometimes, you can't get a schedule exactly like you want. You try to schedule up and get a down team, or you try to schedule a soft opponent and they fold or turn out better than you thought, etc. 

I think Sully gets a Canada school or two next so their breather maybe came on the wrong week or whatever. Actually I think the rest of their schedule, minus IMG, looks pretty good for them. 

17 hours ago, ORabidOne said:

NEITHER would the BNU, MOST of Tejas, The Great Cathlolic Alliance in Ohia, and most of FLAAAWDA or Cali!

Bishop Sullivan having a MORON for a coach helped out greatly! He's JUST like 99% of the head coaches in this country! They are in their position, because Rush won't hire um as assistants at Caulquitt! Our DC was the HEAD Coach at undefeated WALTON, in 2016! And he said that it was a PRIVILEGE to be considered to coach under Rush! And he jumped at the chance! He and another assistant just hired said, THIS is BIG TIME FOOTBALL!

You are blind

Georgia don't even compare to Florida talent, facts! 

Plus a 7a team with the worst secondary of all the region 1 contenders almost beat a GA team with a 30 game win streak 

Ga not as strong as you think they are

Outside of a few teams like Grayson, Lowndes, colquitt and a few more, none of them would make state in any big school class in FL 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Columbiafan said:

You are blind

Georgia don't even compare to Florida talent, facts! 

Plus a 7a team with the worst secondary of all the region 1 contenders almost beat a GA team with a 30 game win streak 

Ga not as strong as you think they are

Outside of a few teams like Grayson, Lowndes, colquitt and a few more, none of them would make state in any big school class in FL 

Since you seem to have it all figured out, go ahead and prove the 3 bolded statements you made. 

4 minutes ago, FootballGuy said:

Since you seem to have it all figured out, go ahead and prove the 3 bolded statements you made. 

First one has been proven already in previous threads so I'm not going to pull it up

I think it was nolebull if i remember correctly who posted the stats that had Florida as producing the most D1 talent of any state or most NFL players 

One of the 2, not sure which but either way it supports that statement 

Cartersville is considered a top 10 GA team yet was taken to the limit by a 7a north team which is labeled as a weak region by most on here and a team with the worst secondary among 7a north contenders

And while the last one can't be proven directly since GA can't compete in FL playoffs the statement that outside of a few teams no one in GA would not make state,  best example that can be used for comparison is bartram trail vs Cartersville, bartram trail is not even best in 7a region 1 and almost Beat them so Cartersville wouldn't win 7a north 

No way they beat team like apopka or Osceola so winning 8a north is out

They wouldn't beat Trinity Christian so they wouldn't win 5a North plus i see a few sleeper teams in 5a north 

They wouldn't beat vanguard, Lake Gibson or armwood so they wouldn't win 6a north 

I have bartram as 6th ranked team in 7a north (region 1 and 2)

20 hours ago, Omaha Vol said:

Don't hold you Breath waiting for SJC to breakdown.  tough schedule but them not Playing the IMG Game and this past week game them 2 weeks to heal up for WCAC league play......

20 minutes ago, Columbiafan said:

First one has been proven already in previous threads so I'm not going to pull it up

I think it was nolebull if i remember correctly who posted the stats that had Florida as producing the most D1 talent of any state or most NFL players 

Cartersville is considered a top 10 GA team yet was taken to the limit by a 7a north team which is labeled as a weak region by most on here and a team with the worst secondary among 7a north contenders

And while the last one can't be proven directly since GA can't compete in FL playoffs the statement that outside of a few teams no one in GA would not make state,  best example that can be used for comparison is bartram trail vs Cartersville, bartram trail is not even best in 7a region 1 and almost Beat them so Cartersville wouldn't win 7a north 

They wouldn't beat Trinity Christian so they wouldn't win 5a North plus i see a few sleeper teams in 5a north 

They wouldn't beat vanguard, Lake Gibson or armwood so they wouldn't win 6a north 

You have more opinions than facts in your statement....but whatever. Florida produces the most D1 talent....while Georgia is right there with Florida when it comes to D1 talent. So, how can you say Georgia doesn't even compare to Florida talent? Speak objectively instead of subjectively, lieutenant. 

3 minutes ago, FootballGuy said:

You have more opinions than facts in your statement....but whatever. Florida produces the most D1 talent....while Georgia is right there with Florida when it comes to D1 talent. So, how can you say Georgia doesn't even compare to Florida talent? Speak objectively instead of subjectively, lieutenant. 

Rab didn't speak with facts, everything he said was opinion

There is no factual evidence he proved to say most FL won't make playoffs in other states, the majority of our consistent playoff teams would make GA playoffs

Again where would you rank Cartersville in GA? 

32 minutes ago, Columbiafan said:

If Columbia can beat Trinity then I would put money on Cartersville if they were to play. Cartersville would beat Columbia like a freaking drum dude.

3 minutes ago, CCBlackhatter said:

If Columbia can beat Trinity then I would put money on Cartersville if they were to play. Cartersville would beat Columbia like a freaking drum dude.

I would expect a ridiculous  response like that from ECHS not from you 

Since ECHS thinks bartram trail is best team in region 1 yet best win is over a down mainland team who lost to apopka in kickoff classic and got drilled 20-0 by Dr Phillips 

Our win over Trinity Christian is better win then bartram trail will get any point this season 

5 minutes ago, Columbiafan said:

Rab didn't speak with facts, everything he said was opinion

There is no factual evidence he proved to say most FL won't make playoffs in other states, the majority of our consistent playoff teams would make GA playoffs

Again where would you rank Cartersville in GA? 

What does Rab got to do with this? But like I said, you had way more opinions than facts in your statement.

I would rank Cartersville in the top 5 out of all classifications in GA. 

3 minutes ago, FootballGuy said:

What does Rab got to do with this? But like I said, you had way more opinions than facts in your statement.

I would rank Cartersville in the top 5 out of all classifications in GA. 

Bc my response in first statement was to rab 

If Cartersville is top 5 in Georgia then the teams that can make it to state in FL big classes are down to 5-10 schools at best 

Bc all those teams i listed in those long statements would beat bartram trail, the same bartram who almost came back on Cartersville on the road

7 minutes ago, Columbiafan said:

They barely beat bartram trail who is 6th best team in 7a north 

Bartram loses to Cartersville 10 times out of 10 and they wouldn't be within a TD again. You apparently didn't watch that game.

Columbia is no Bartram Trail either, and wouldn't be within 3 scores of Cartersville.

That win against Jax Trinity has given you a false sense of hope. Jax Trinity is not nearly as good as you want them to be.

4 minutes ago, CCBlackhatter said:

Bartram loses to Cartersville 10 times out of 10 and they wouldn't be within a TD again. You apparently didn't watch that game.

Columbia is no Bartram Trail either, and wouldn't be within 3 scores of Cartersville.

That win against Jax Trinity has given you a false sense of hope. Jax Trinity is not nearly as good as you want them to be.

I watched the game,  bartram secondary sucked as bad as i expected them to

We will beat bartram trail if we play because we will light that secondary up

4 minutes ago, CCBlackhatter said:

No you GA guys have false hope that Columbia is as bad as ECHS is predicting because you all want bartram trail to make states to make that near choke by Cartersville look respectable 

And because sta would butt whip bartram by end of 1st quarter which would make you GA guys claims of 7a being the weakest class in FL look correct