Sleepy Joe

I AM IRONMAN

4 hours ago, World Citizen said:

Republicans want to keep the IRS underfunded so that they will be unable to collect the taxes from rich people.  This places the burden on the rest of us.  Republican playbook, give tax breaks to rich people, keep IRS underfunded and understaffed.  We keep giving help to people who do not need it and deny help to those who do. 

Abolish taxes almost entirely. No one making less than $100k should have to give a cent. They need their money. Above that keep it very low, maybe 1%. Keep it in the low single digits. 

The less money the government has, the more rights the people do. You are the only one that should have right to your income. You are the only one who did any work for it.

The Feds should set up a system where you can donate money to the govt, only if you choose to. Perhaps the better they act, the more donations they will get.  

14 hours ago, Crusader12-0 said:

Abolish taxes almost entirely. No one making less than $100k should have to give a cent. They need their money. Above that keep it very low, maybe 1%. Keep it in the low single digits. 

The less money the government has, the more rights the people do. You are the only one that should have right to your income. You are the only one who did any work for it.

The Feds should set up a system where you can donate money to the govt, only if you choose to. Perhaps the better they act, the more donations they will get.  

Hope nobody has a fire.  No military?  

You are still saying that those with more money should pay more, which is what I was saying.  

21 minutes ago, World Citizen said:

Hope nobody has a fire.  No military?  

You are still saying that those with more money should pay more, which is what I was saying.  

We need to get the federal government back within its constitutional limitations. And fire departments are local, not federal.

Oh, and we happen to already have one of the most progressive tax systems on the planet.

Here are the effective tax rates paid:

who-pays-taxes-chart-2_0.jpg

And here is the percentage of total income taxes paid:

WhoPays4.png

2 minutes ago, golfaddict1 said:

Is this guy not answering what I posted. 

Protect a far-leftist funding the destruction of our inner cities.

Worry about Ukrainians before Americans.

Remarkable.

One wonders if GolfDick realizes that the Ukraine fields neo-Nazis in its armed forces.  

For seven years, Western institutions have warned about Ukraine’s Azov Movement, which began as a neo-Nazi paramilitary group in 2014 and became notorious for its worldwide recruitment of extremists.

Then came Russia’s invasion. Within months, Azov fighters were being feted in Congress and at Stanford University. MSNBC swooned over a Ukrainian soldier whose Twitter account overflowed with neo-Nazi images. Facebook made the stunning decision to allow posts praising the Azov Battalion, even though the company admitted that it was a hate group.

This overnight normalization of white supremacy was possible because Western institutions, driven by a zeal to ignore anything negative about our Ukrainian allies, decided that a neo-Nazi military formation in a war-torn nation had suddenly and miraculously stopped being neo-Nazi.

• Haha 1

Replies to above.  

Protect far left funding - 

Soros backed above, with antisemitic trope.  You somehow missed the fact checking on the BS relationship between Soros and Bragg, for example.    Snake oil salesman in trouble, you know what to do Goebbels/Rudy… Fire up the Soros backed “code”.  Let’s get the angry white men juices flowing.  

Somehow this means  America first to angry white men.  

…..

Not sure the source of the second part, but most normal Americans are rooting against Putin, who btw has been pushing anti-Semitic trope to get his angry white men juices flowing and they sure took his advice (Airport attack El Al arrival with Jews).   

But those poor citizens in SOROS backed areas!  

5 minutes ago, golfaddict1 said:

Replies to above.  

Protect far left funding - 

Soros backed above, with antisemitic trope.  You somehow missed the fact checking on the BS relationship between Soros and Bragg, for example.    Snake oil salesman in trouble, you know what to do Goebbels/Rudy… Fire up the Soros backed “code”.  Let’s get the angry white men juices flowing.  

Somehow this means  America first to angry white men.  

…..

Not sure the source of the second part, but most normal Americans are rooting against Putin, who btw has been pushing anti-Semitic trope to get his angry white men juices flowing and they sure took his advice (Airport attack El Al arrival with Jews).   

But those poor citizens in SOROS backed areas!  

I made no mention of Soros and Bragg. Though worth mentioning that Soros gave $1M to a pac that then gave $500k to Bragg.

Yet another red-herring: nobody has expressed support for Putin or antisemitic tropes.

Note how this jackass dismisses poor people (our fellow citizens no less), many of them - if not most - people of color, who have seen crime rates spike in their cities under people financed by Soros.

GolfDick chooses to support and defend the guy funding their misery.

That's GolfDick in a nutshell.

7 minutes ago, concha said:

I made no mention of Soros and Bragg. Though worth mentioning that Soros gave $1M to a pac that then gave $500k to Bragg.

Yet another red-herring: nobody has expressed support for Putin or antisemitic tropes.

Note how this jackass dismisses poor people (our fellow citizens no less), many of them - if not most - people of color, who have seen crime rates spike in their cities under people financed by Soros.

GolfDick chooses to support and defend the guy funding their misery.

That's GolfDick in a nutshell.

Sure you have.  You’ve brought up Soros backed left wing propaganda bs on this side.  

Let’s pretend it’s your first day here and nobody knows your schtick.   👍🏻

@DevilDog @Horsefly meet angry white man.  

15 minutes ago, golfaddict1 said:

Sure you have.  You’ve brought up Soros backed left wing propaganda bs on this side.  

Let’s pretend it’s your first day here and nobody knows your schtick.   👍🏻

@DevilDog @Horsefly meet angry white man.  

DD and I get along very well. Just FYI.

DD is the retired US Marine who RedZone, your ideological compatriot, called a n****r.  If I were to make a list of folks on here who I'd like to have a beer or several with, DD would be at or near the top of the list.

It's funny how you seem to think that my pointing out the awful plight of our inner city black populations makes me a bad guy somehow, but you are somehow not even though you vote for the very party that has governed over their situation for the last 60-100 years in most major metros. Mayors, city councils, police, schools... Dems are indeed the "system" in their systemic racism problem.

10 minutes ago, concha said:

DD is the retired US Marine who RedZone, your ideological compatriot, called a n****r.  If I were to make a list of folks on here who I'd like to have a beer or several with, DD would be at or near the top of the list.

It's funny how you seem to think that my pointing out the awful plight of our inner city black populations makes me a bad guy somehow, but you are somehow not even though you vote for the very party that has governed over their situation for the last 60-100 years in most major metros. Mayors, city councils, police, schools... Dems are indeed the "system" in their systemic racism problem.

DD and I don’t get along.  We hate each other.  I’m jealous. 

Red is like you, an athletic spaz.  The difference is you didn’t lie about playing 2 sports varsity… would be hilarious though if you did post varsity.  

7 minutes ago, golfaddict1 said:

DD and I don’t get along.  We hate each other.  I’m jealous. 

Red is like you, an athletic spaz.  The difference is you didn’t lie about playing 2 sports varsity… would be hilarious though if you did post varsity.  

See? DD is a good judge of character (or in your case, lack thereof).

Red is your ideological compatriot. Congrats.

9 minutes ago, concha said:

See? DD is a good judge of character (or in your case, lack thereof).

Red is your ideological compatriot. Congrats.

Actually, you’ve had canes like threads with DD, but harsher.  Themes about slavery and they weren’t all “spring is here” replies from you.  

It’s thanks to DD, that you’re friendly.  You won’t get it though.  

You enjoy long winding threads with DD and Canes and me and likely others… that’s your arrogance seeping through.  
You think you’re the terminator on this side, but you’re Wile E Coyote to me.  

1 minute ago, golfaddict1 said:

Actually you’ve had canes like Threads with DD, but harsher.  Themes about slavery and they weren’t all “spring is here” replies from you.  

It’s thanks to DD, that you’re friendly.  You won’t get it though.  

You enjoy long winding threads with DD and Canes and me and likely others… that’s your arrogance seeping through.  
You think you’re the terminator on this side, but your Wile E Coyote to me.  

I like and respect DD.

You and Andy? Dicks.

I debate and hold my own. You spam and for some reason appear to be proud of it.

Just now, golfaddict1 said:

And you have Jewish friends too… in Israel!  🤩 

Indeed I do. And here in the states too.  My alma mater was about 40% to 50% Jewish students.  I'd tell you about my Jewish girlfriends too, but you'd lose your tiny mind over that.

What's up with you leftists and the antisemitism btw? You people are really fucked up bigots.

46 minutes ago, concha said:

why don't you worry about poor, white, rural, republican red necks??....they need some love too....😉

3 minutes ago, concha said:

Indeed I do. And here in the states too.  My alma mater was about 40% to 50% Jewish students.  I'd tell you about my Jewish girlfriends too, but you'd lose your tiny mind over that.

What's up with you leftists and the antisemitism btw? You people are really fucked up bigots.

Trump has a Jewish son in law.  

IMG_7201.png

IMG_7202.jpeg

IMG_7203.jpeg

IMG_7204.jpeg

• Like 1