Sleepy Joe

I AM IRONMAN

• 2 weeks later...
15 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

Why weren’t these sanctions imposed a while ago? I guess Russia didn’t respond to the beta male, fake tough guy talk. 

or this is just a phase 2 of the money laundering scheme

We know Donald would have neutralized his buddy.  

Donald will also wipe away trillions of debt just like that, poof.  
Donald speaks the truth.  👍🏻

22 hours ago, golfaddict1 said:

We know Donald would have neutralized his buddy.  

Donald will also wipe away trillions of debt just like that, poof.  
Donald speaks the truth.  👍🏻

If people voted on issues like the economy, climate or any other serious issue we would be fine as a country.  We do not do that imo, we vote with our emotions and that is why people keep voting for people who demonstrably do not have their interest in mind.  Every Republican President in last 50 years has increased our debt.  It is always because of Republicans.    It's always because they give away money to the rich and vote no for policies that are helpful.  Democrats come in and start to fix it and Republicans start blaming Dems for not fixing quick enough and forgetting that Republicans put us in this position.  Then when economy recovers, they vote in another Republican and it starts all over again.  Rinse and repeat.  It's baked into the Republican cake.  Never changes.  

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, World Citizen said:

If people voted on issues like the economy, climate or any other serious issue we would be fine as a country.  We do not do that imo, we vote with our emotions and that is why people keep voting for people who demonstrably do not have their interest in mind.  Every Republican President in last 50 years has increased our debt.  It is always because of Republicans.    It's always because they give away money to the rich and vote no for policies that are helpful.  Democrats come in and start to fix it and Republicans start blaming Dems for not fixing quick enough and forgetting that Republicans put us in this position.  Then when economy recovers, they vote in another Republican and it starts all over again.  Rinse and repeat.  It's baked into the Republican cake.  Never changes.  

If I’m not mistaken, wasn’t/isn’t the GOP plan to allow additional aid to Ukraine separately from Israel funding and only additional aid approved with IRS cuts? 

26 minutes ago, golfaddict1 said:

If I’m not mistaken, wasn’t/isn’t the GOP plan to allow additional aid to Ukraine separately from Israel funding and only additional aid approved with IRS cuts? 

Not only that but the mensa crowd will cheer if the IRS can no longer go after rich people's taxes.  As long as the rich can continue to get away with it they are happy for some reason.  It is transparent and obvious and the mensa crowd can't or won't see it.  And for a bonus...Russia wins again.  

• Thanks 1

21 hours ago, World Citizen said:

Not only that but the mensa crowd will cheer if the IRS can no longer go after rich people's taxes.  As long as the rich can continue to get away with it they are happy for some reason.  It is transparent and obvious and the mensa crowd can't or won't see it.  And for a bonus...Russia wins again.  

Hmm, I would like to see what happened if we were given the opportunity to vote on allowing the left to prove that the “rich” don’t pay taxes.  Let’s say for 2024 we voted for an amnesty to allow rich people to not have pay income tax with complete legal immunity.   In theory, if what you are saying is correct, there would be 0 financial impact and going into 2025, we would be just fine economically.    But if there was a shortfall, then we just divide it up amongst  the people that voted for it. 

2 hours ago, On2whls said:

Hmm, I would like to see what happened if we were given the opportunity to vote on allowing the left to prove that the “rich” don’t pay taxes.  Let’s say for 2024 we voted for an amnesty to allow rich people to not have pay income tax with complete legal immunity.   In theory, if what you are saying is correct, there would be 0 financial impact and going into 2025, we would be just fine economically.    But if there was a shortfall, then we just divide it up amongst  the people that voted for it. 

I have no idea what you are talking about because in actuality, that is not what I was saying.  I will say it again but more bluntly.  Rich people (this does not include you, you may have money but not go to space money probably. If you do have that kind of money then this does include you.) do not pay what they should be paying.  Republicans want to keep the IRS underfunded so that they will be unable to collect the taxes from rich people.  This places the burden on the rest of us.  Republican playbook, give tax breaks to rich people, keep IRS underfunded and understaffed.  We keep giving help to people who do not need it and deny help to those who do.  

https://www.cbo.gov/publication/56422  

tumblr_e8ee47532031a1624f47cb7b1ee6845b_0d77cf18_1280.thumb.jpg.07209cf1e1f23bd09cc0d42cc963891e.jpg

tumblr_9232f6299394cac918641a582d5f2943_2969864e_1280.jpg.3af0217d33195d4fa717754c5a868c6f.jpg

• Like 1

On 11/4/2023 at 2:20 PM, World Citizen said:

So much winning on this side.  How do we survive WC.  😂  

Ukraine aid for IRS reductions is as pathetic as needing to watch a game to decide on going for 2 or not with a game score and quarter offered.  

16 minutes ago, World Citizen said:

I have no idea what you are talking about because in actuality, that is not what I was saying.  I will say it again but more bluntly.  Rich people (this does not include you, you may have money but not go to space money probably. If you do have that kind of money then this does include you.) do not pay what they should be paying.  Republicans want to keep the IRS underfunded so that they will be unable to collect the taxes from rich people.  This places the burden on the rest of us.  Republican playbook, give tax breaks to rich people, keep IRS underfunded and understaffed.  We keep giving help to people who do not need it and deny help to those who do.  

https://www.cbo.gov/publication/56422  

tumblr_e8ee47532031a1624f47cb7b1ee6845b_0d77cf18_1280.thumb.jpg.07209cf1e1f23bd09cc0d42cc963891e.jpg

tumblr_9232f6299394cac918641a582d5f2943_2969864e_1280.jpg.3af0217d33195d4fa717754c5a868c6f.jpg

I dig his tweets online.  👍🏻

2 minutes ago, golfaddict1 said:

So much winning on this side.  How do we survive WC.  😂 

Ukraine aid for IRS reductions is as pathetic as needing to watch a game to decide on going for 2 or not with a game score and quarter offered.  

We survive by taking it one day at a time.  😁 

And Ukraine/IRS...obviously you go for 2 and you use the ol double reverse play with the option to pass.  🤣

• Haha 1