Raiders will win the Super Bowl within 3 years

FreeBird

• 1 month later...
10 hours ago, Rufus69 said:

I don't wanna hear this crap.

Walton couldn't even win the AAAAAAA Georgia State Championship....much less the Super Bowl !!!!

Them turds cost me $100.

Rufus>>

Let this be a lesson to you Ruffi. Milton was willing to leave the comfy confines of Georgia and head into unknown territory and test themselves against a quality opponent. They chose to do that.  Not forced to. They could have easily played at home, slept in their beds and beat some garbage team. But that is not part of the philosophy. Moving forward, don’t bet against teams with this mindset 

4 hours ago, Omaha Vol said:

The NFL would love Chiefs/Cowboys,,,,,

The DallASS boyCows aren’t going anywhere near the Super Bowl. A healthy 49ers team should be able to redeem themselves against Philadelphia and win the NFC. I have a weird feeling that the Lions are pretenders. Obviously, nobody from the NFC South is going anywhere. 

The Chiefs seem vulnerable this year. Their offense just doesn’t have the mojo it did with Tyreek Hill. If the Dolphins, Jaguars, or Ravens could find a way to get to 28 points that should be enough to defeat them.

On an unrelated note, I can’t believe that the AFC North has a chance to send all 4 teams to the playoffs. That would be wild! 

38 minutes ago, 941Indian said:

The DallASS boyCows aren’t going anywhere near the Super Bowl. A healthy 49ers team should be able to redeem themselves against Philadelphia and win the NFC. I have a weird feeling that the Lions are pretenders. Obviously, nobody from the NFC South is going anywhere. 

The Chiefs seem vulnerable this year. Their offense just doesn’t have the mojo it did with Tyreek Hill. If the Dolphins, Jaguars, or Ravens could find a way to get to 28 points that should be enough to defeat them.

On an unrelated note, I can’t believe that the AFC North has a chance to send all 4 teams to the playoffs. That would be wild! 

Personally, I think the Niners will win it this year. 

• Like 2