FL Round 2

181pl

2013, the Dwyer game was entertaining and a good game imo.  

They had a nice rivalry going for awhile.  JD got STA twice in 3 seasons… 2011 loss was bruuuuuutal.   STA’s O vanished after the Miramar loss or somewhere around the playoffs.  It’s been 12 years  😊 but their O at season end 2011 was awful. Neither O’Korn or Lescano were effective.   

‘11 started very well… then I’m at the Miramar game and see Virgile, Bosa and one more key player I can’t recall at the moment on the sidelines not suited up. 
Was a great game.  
The wheels came off fast after that game.   PK had a shot in reg. to win, but Miramar was clutch and blocked the kick. 

22 hours ago, PCGridiron said:

You should be on the FLA site using your 3rd account, giving out more false info and lies. 👋

🙄

Lake Wales is overrated once again. Now, I concede that the preceding statement is an opinion. This means it is neither true nor false. But, it appears that it hurts your feelings. Such is life... 

21 hours ago, 941Indian said:

Daytona Mainland is the clear favorite in 3S this year, but I disagree with this assessment. Lake Wales played a similar schedule last year and went undefeated to win 3S over a young Mainland team. Who is to say that it can’t happen again? What appears on paper doesn’t always translate to on-field production. 

The issue is you are confusing a team's chances to win 3S with the question of them being an elite team on a state level (state level meaning regardless of classification). Sure, it's not out of the question they could win 3S. It just won't be enough to make thema top 15 team in the state.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, badrouter said:

The issue is you are confusing a team's chances to win 3S with the question of them being an elite team on a state level (state level meaning regardless of classification). Sure, it's not out of the question they could win 3S. It just won't be enough to make thema top 15 team in the state.

It’s probable that they are a bit overrated at this current stage. But if Lake Wales wins 3S, they would be undefeated in doing so. Maxpreps might put them in the top 15 if they do (however much that is worth.) And, they would have to get through a veteran Daytona Mainland team to do it, a task that can’t be understated. 

12 minutes ago, 941Indian said:

It’s probable that they are a bit overrated at this current stage. But if Lake Wales wins 3S, they would be undefeated in doing so. Maxpreps might put them in the top 15 if they do (however much that is worth.) And, they would have to get through a veteran Daytona Mainland team to do it, a task that can’t be understated. 

Mainland's blowout loss at home to Lake Mary removes them from consideration as an elite team. And so a win over them won't be worth all that much.

Surely you understand that a Lakeland-Lake Wales game would end up just like it did the last time they played (Lakeland won 41-14 on LW's home field). And Lakeland isn't a top 10 team in the state this year.

16 hours ago, 941Indian said:

He's a lying phony insider on the FLA sites and does the same everywhere he post.

Imagine a geek who couldn't make his local pop warner team being the know it all expert on HS football in the state. And there you have it.

Funny Nerdy Man Looking Intensely at Vintage Computer Goofy 1980s Computer Worker looking intently at a vintage computer screen.  Retro colored and styled image with wood panelling in the background. geek stock pictures, royalty-free photos & images

• Haha 2

21 hours ago, 181pl said:

The fact that 3S is even a "class" is an abomination. But it's not the schools' fault. It's the silly overreaching govt. We need 6 classes, period. Not 9.

Maybe 12 classes... then we can let those with a SOS of less than 1.00 or less, win some trophies too. That would be 90% of all the schools that are too scared to play real competition.

7 hours ago, PCGridiron said:

He's a lying phony insider on the FLA sites and does the same everywhere he post.

Imagine a geek who couldn't make his local pop warner team being the know it all expert on HS football in the state. And there you have it.

Funny Nerdy Man Looking Intensely at Vintage Computer Goofy 1980s Computer Worker looking intently at a vintage computer screen.  Retro colored and styled image with wood panelling in the background. geek stock pictures, royalty-free photos & images

That is a vintage Apple Macintosh 128K M0001 Computer (1984). A real relic... lol. No wonder he never made varsity, he is a nerd.

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, PCGridiron said:

Your penchant for picking fights with people over petty b.s. is pretty stunning. Best I can tell, you're bitter over PolkWay being seen as a local expert and not embracing you. And I guess you're hurt by my doubts with Lake Wales. It's pretty pathetic.

9 hours ago, badrouter said:

Your penchant for picking fights with people over petty b.s. is pretty stunning. Best I can tell, you're bitter over PolkWay being seen as a local expert and not embracing you. And I guess you're hurt by my doubts with Lake Wales. It's pretty pathetic.

Somehow every word in this is totally perfect.

• Thanks 1