FL Round 2

181pl

17 hours ago, golfaddict1 said:

Weather is back to normal in SoFL.  

Shouldn’t be any rain for games in this area tonight or tomorrow.  

Field conditions unknown however in some areas I’m assuming.   

Crazy didnt realize how bad it was until I strolled through SW ranches and the area near Western HS.  Some of those houses looked like they had moats.   I've been fortunate that the water doesn't get like that where I'm at.   Weston is like one giant drain lmao. 

12 hours ago, 181pl said:

probably. But the FHSAA is now officially part of the government. I believe before they were pseudo-governmental.

You're a moron.

https://fhsaa.com/sports/2020/1/30/Membership.aspx

The Florida High School Athletic Association, more commonly known as the FHSAA is a Non-Profit 501c(3) Private Corporation whose aim is to promote

8 hours ago, DownSouth said:

Final says Monarch won 50-27.

Seems like Santaluces put some garbage time scores in because last I saw it was 42-14 with 9 minutes left in the 4th.

I was just joking because someone posted on maxpreps that Santaluces won 163-7 and the box score said they didn’t score any in the 2nd quarter. So they scored 163 points in the 1st, 3rd and 4th. Lol

• Haha 1

14 hours ago, Nolebull813 said:

I was just joking because someone posted on maxpreps that Santaluces won 163-7 and the box score said they didn’t score any in the 2nd quarter. So they scored 163 points in the 1st, 3rd and 4th. Lol

I know, I didn’t want Cajun to see it and get too excited off of fake news.

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, 181pl said:

Sure you are. You're just too dumb to know it. 

Why even attempt to argue with: Canes0177, Los Canes, Los Huracanes, Carlos Danger, LOSer, GuestLOSer, BrianPiccolo, GoldMember, Los, Keysersoze, Keysersoze1, Atticus Finch, TheBeastWithin, BanThisMan, Guccifer, The Guru, BannedAgain, BannedForLife, BannedAdInfinitum, BannedForever, or God-only-knows-whom-else? It will be the exact same response every single time: "You're stupid!" In typical Canes0177 fashion. 

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

12 hours ago, 941Indian said:

Why even attempt to argue with: Canes0177, Los Canes, Los Huracanes, Carlos Danger, LOSer, GuestLOSer, BrianPiccolo, GoldMember, Los, Keysersoze, Keysersoze1, Atticus Finch, TheBeastWithin, BanThisMan, Guccifer, The Guru, BannedAgain, BannedForLife, BannedAdInfinitum, BannedForever, or God-only-knows-whom-else? It will be the exact same response every single time: "You're stupid!" In typical Canes0177 fashion. 

And somehow you and others have no argument for being stupid. You just post stuff like this instead of an argument.

16 hours ago, PCGridiron said:

Post of the Year 181!

P.S. He has serious competition coming from a clown in your neck of the woods and one in mine as well.

Lake Wales was in a dog fight with LEESBURG! Lol. That’s embarrassing. 3S is horrible. If you had a shred of integrity you would lower your head in shame for even suggesting the game was anything other than 2 no name teams pretending to play football 

19 hours ago, 941Indian said:

as much as we all hate him at times, we also enjoy some of his posts unless we are the target of them. I give him credit. He can be a witty SOB. Doesn’t change the fact that he has some serious personality disorders. Lol.

• Thanks 1

46 minutes ago, Atticus Finch said:

You'll have to point me in the direction of the medical journal that claims pointing out when someone is wrong/stupid is a personality disorder. 

It’s your pattern of sociopathy established over almost two decades. Sending healing vibes your way..

• Haha 1