When 2018 rolls around! Does Colquitt need to...

ORabidOne

We pretty much play who Rush wants...unless they "squirrel out" like several teams have done.  I'm happy with our schedule.  Most all other Packer fans are too.  We put derrieres in the seats and we keep pesos in our pockets.  I don't honestly think we're all that concerned about what you "gurus" want.  I hope that wasn't too blunt......

Rufus>>

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Rufus69 said:

We pretty much play who Rush wants...unless they "squirrel out" like several teams have done.  I'm happy with our schedule.  Most all other Packer fans are too.  We put derrieres in the seats and we keep pesos in our pockets.  I don't honestly think we're all that concerned about what you "gurus" want.  I hope that wasn't too blunt......

Rufus>>

Just when I thought you were coming to talk me off the bridge 

18 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

I'm just playing. Colquitt is geographically isolated so it's hard to get to. 

What are the closest airports? Atlanta or Jacksonville? Tough to tell a top team to fly all the way and then hop on a bus for a few hours 

Even if the airport was adjacent to the visitors locker room, what is there to sell?

Come to Colquitt and see..............::.............

........................???

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, Pops said:

Even if the airport was adjacent to the visitors locker room, what is there to sell?

A bunch or poor, tiny, little undersized and inexperienced Hawgs.......

Rufus>>

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

32 minutes ago, Pops said:

Come to Colquitt and see a college type atmosphere not found in many other high school football stadiums outside of Texas?

See the team that made these kids look like this...

Image result for crazy colquitt county football fan

6 minutes ago, Sportsnut said:

They take no prisoners over there. There is a kinship that is held together by the keys of the keyboard. If you are not prepared to slaughter the entire house without hesitation or reservation, don't deviate from the prime directive......Support of South Georgia Football.

I figured you would have disappeared by now with Lovejoy's 4th loss looming.

I've noticed that you aren't talking them up anymore like you were in the preseason. They are looking a lot more like the 100th team in the state than #25 or whatever ridiculous point you were trying to make.

Oh woe is your Mildcats.

13 minutes ago, CCBlackhatter said:

I figured you would have disappeared by now with Lovejoy's 4th loss looming.

I've noticed that you aren't talking them up anymore like you were in the preseason. They are looking a lot more like the 100th team in the state than #25 or whatever ridiculous point you were trying to make.

Oh woe is your Mildcats.

The guy is the Georgia version of ColumbiaHigh Fan 😂