Go Blue!!

RedZone

15 hours ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

I took mine with a side of cyanide... 

This is the true beauty and wisdom of being a UCLA fan.  It prepares you for life, teaching you how to have appropriate expectations and how to deal with setbacks when they inevitably arise.  Life goes on.  OSU fans, on the other hand, live in a bubble of privilege, expecting  their team to win every game, waking up face down in the driveway the next morning after the team doesn't, mumbling into the asphalt something about “please someone just put the Chevy Suburban into reverse …”

😉

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

5 minutes ago, HooverOutlaw said:

10 points when Alabama had 2 tds called back is not destroyed.

454 yards to 362

5 sacks to 0

105 rushing yards to 107 without any of them being scrambles.  Straight bully ball. Ran out the last 7 minutes of the game and kneeled at the Bama 30, 3 times straight to end the game.  10 points could've easily been 13-17 if Texas doesn't bleed the clock out.

Did I mention the game was played in Tuscaloosa?

1 hour ago, steeler01 said:

454 yards to 362

5 sacks to 0

105 rushing yards to 107 without any of them being scrambles.  Straight bully ball. Ran out the last 7 minutes of the game and kneeled at the Bama 30, 3 times straight to end the game.  10 points could've easily been 13-17 if Texas doesn't bleed the clock out.

Did I mention the game was played in Tuscaloosa?

Yards don't win games.

5 hours ago, 15yds4gibberish said:

This is the true beauty and wisdom of being a UCLA fan.  It prepares you for life, teaching you how to have appropriate expectations and how to deal with setbacks when they inevitably arise.  Life goes on.  OSU fans, on the other hand, live in a bubble of privilege, expecting  their team to win every game, waking up face down in the driveway the next morning after the team doesn't, mumbling into the asphalt something about “please someone just put the Chevy Suburban into reverse …”

😉

You lay in the driveway??? 

Ive been putting my head in the microwave... 

• Haha 2

12 hours ago, HooverOutlaw said:

Overall SOS should determine not a game played months ago. Alabama would beat Texas now.

12 hours ago, steeler01 said:

Based on what? Beating crappy SEC teams?

I think Bama should be on over TX if they win the SEC…. Eventhough TX beat Bama, I think Bama would beat TX now…. And a Win over GA would be the best win any team has had all year…. TX just doesn’t impress me….

Although Bama almost lost to that awful Auburn team, TX lost to OK who is not that good….

I Don’t think it will be an issue though because I have a hard time seeing Bama beat GA….

There is just tons of Parity this year…. 

9 minutes ago, THEOC89 said:

I think Bama should be on over TX if they win the SEC…. Eventhough TX beat Bama, I think Bama would beat TX now…. And a Win over GA would be the best win any team has had all year…. TX just doesn’t impress me….

Although Bama almost lost to that awful Auburn team, TX lost to OK who is not that good….

I Don’t think it will be an issue though because I have a hard time seeing Bama beat GA….

There is just tons of Parity this year…. 

I think Bama/ Georgia is a FG game. 

I also think Texas beats Alabama again. Texas is strong at the LOS and would control the LOS against Alabama again.