Go Blue!!

RedZone

1 minute ago, HooverOutlaw said:

Alabama was good when playing Texas. Texas had our number for years but since 1983 Alabama has a winning record vs Texas.

They won 2 of 3 since 1983.  I like how 1982 was CONVENIENTLY left out.  Darryl Royal is Bear Bryant's Daddy. 

Jan. 1, 1982: Texas 14, Alabama 12 (Cotton Bowl)

• Haha 1

Just now, HooverOutlaw said:

Kentucky coach Stoops wants AM job. Ryan would be crazy to go to AM.

He may have no choice…. Although it would be stupid for OSU to Fire Day or Force him out….. 

Harbaugh is just a Better Coach right now, OSU has has a big black eye over this whole Crybaby can’t beat Michigan thing….

IF OSU had any Balls they would have been against any BIG 10 Action against Michigan and this Bogus sign stealing nonsense and let the NCAA look like the Douches….. But instead they look like Crybaby Douches because they can’t beat Michigan and they were lobbying for Bogus Sanctions against Michigan…. 

The BIG 10 looks Just really bad right now…. They are lucky to have Pac12 Giants USC, Oregon and WA coming in next year to save them… 🤣

• Thanks 1
  • Like 2

16 minutes ago, DevilDog said:

What about the Fighting Bevo's? 😁

https://twitter.com/LonghornPod/status/1700700418093744257?s=20

I think if Alabama beat GA for the SEC title it looks like this….

1. Mich

2. Oregon

3. Bama

4. Texas or GA or FSU….

The thing hurting TX is the loss to a Sooners team that has multiple losses….

But you have to put the Conference Champs in this year, There was too much parity in CFB this year to have Non Conference Champs in….

I think FSU will drop a game and knock themselves out, Otherwise they are likely in…..

3 minutes ago, THEOC89 said:

1. Mich

2. Oregon

3. Bama

4. Texas or GA or FSU….

But you have to put the Conference Champs in this year, There was too much parity in CFB this year to have Non Conference Champs in….

I think FSU will drop a game and knock themselves out, Otherwise they are likely in…..

Any hope Louisville had is now gone too... 

They just lost to Kentucky

• Like 1

2 hours ago, THEOC89 said:

1. Mich

2. Oregon

3. Bama

4. Texas or GA or FSU….

Except Texas and Bama actually played and they lost by double digits at home.  The SEC is not very good. Bama didn't hyper improve they just played that weak conference each week.   Everyone thinks they are awesome because they are abusing the cousins. 

• Haha 3