Milton (Alpharetta,GA) vs Walton (Marietta,GA)

TheMaximumHornetSting

4 hours ago, Nolebull813 said:

What’s disingenuous is none of the GA people calling out the braindead bullshit GA96 posts daily, but want to focus on my posts for having a little fun giving him a taste of his own medicine. 

Some of us call him out regularly.  You just don't admit it.  Besides, after a while, we don't pay any attention to much of what he posts.

• Haha 1

20 hours ago, Ga96 said:

Refs supposed to be neutral. Not only did they just interview this dude before the game he is supposed to call the guy is a Parkview all wearing their colors. Just another middle finger to South Ga.

I was traveling and didn't get to see this.  I know this is a foreign concept for you but it is possible to an alumni from somewhere and not let that bias your judgement while officiating a game.  *All* of the officials are from somewhere.  Are you saying that they all are biased for their alma mater?  SMH.

On 12/12/2023 at 1:02 PM, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

What it is is WA is one of the oldest schools in GA that still plays football(1870's) they're one of the few schools that preceed the GHSA  and the GHSA kisses their ass and I do believe they have some graduates on the GHSA upper committee too... 

By that logic, S GA should be having everything their way as the executive director of the GHSA is a S GA guy.  Come on, you're better than this.  Are the drugs kicking in?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 12/12/2023 at 12:50 PM, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

What amazes me is the GHSA actively makes rules for schools like: 

Benedictine

Buford and Marist who voluntarily play above their weight class... 

Benedictine is 1A FUCKING  1A and was before the new 3x multiplier already PLAYING IN 3A and they where dominant before the multiplier the HC volunteered to move to 4A BEFORE  this jank ass multiplier was even announced... 

Buford and Marist despite their performances have been winning like usual but the GHSA consistently punishes them for winning... 

But WA is one of the coddled schools that complains about everything... 

You forget that the GHSA upped the multiplier after some legislature members were butt hurt about their precious boys and girls not being competitive and threatening the GHSA with legislative disbanding and taking control.

4 hours ago, Fred said:

By that logic, S GA should be having everything their way as the executive director of the GHSA is a S GA guy.  Come on, you're better than this.  Are the drugs kicking in?

Ngl the morphine has been screwing with me alot this past week but yesterday was my last day with it... 

I just got cleared to drive my personal vehicle again... 

But can't drive my work vehicle for another week... 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Fred said:

You forget that the GHSA upped the multiplier after some legislature members were butt hurt about their precious boys and girls not being competitive and threatening the GHSA with legislative disbanding and taking control.

Ima be honest maybe the GHSA should have been reconstructed at the least... 

For every decent decision they have made their has been an equally or Unequally worse one... 

4 hours ago, Fred said:

With that being said WA is one of the largest private schools in the state... 

Marist got put in their proper class

Blessed Trinity got put in the right class 

St.Pius X got pushed up... 

Lovett got pushed 

EVERYONE GOT PUSHED 

but poor,dear,old WA gets excused from 7A... 

But not Marist 

Not BT 

Not SPX 

Not Lovett 

But WA gets their way... 

Then gets put in a soft region... 

Thats BS I would have kept them in 7A where they belong. 

They would have had to play in their proper class like EVERY single other private

1 hour ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

With that being said WA is one of the largest private schools in the state... 

Marist got put in their proper class

Blessed Trinity got put in the right class 

St.Pius X got pushed up... 

Lovett got pushed 

EVERYONE GOT PUSHED 

but poor,dear,old WA gets excused from 7A... 

But not Marist 

Not BT 

Not SPX 

Not Lovett 

But WA gets their way... 

Then gets put in a soft region... 

Thats BS I would have kept them in 7A where they belong. 

They would have had to play in their proper class like EVERY single other private

They have 1,100 in their high school. What’s the 7A minimum enrollment?

25 minutes ago, steeler01 said:

Where's the Georgia guy that used to claim that Buford would be winning at the top division annually as well? Footballfan something. 

In all fairness we had people on the GA boards and here saying Buford would be bad in the top class...

On the GA boards they went as far as to say 6-4 type squad when Buford jumped to 7A (Which is ridiculous)... 

Next reclass the multiplier gets bumped down I believe because the 3x multiplier has not been well recieved by... 

A N Y O N E... 

40 minutes ago, steeler01 said:

Where's the Georgia guy that used to claim that Buford would be winning at the top division annually as well? Footballfan something. 

Yea I remember a Buford dude  even back around 2010-11 with his Buford signature of 12-16 state titles talking shit like they were a top 10 nationally 

1 hour ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

In all fairness we had people on the GA boards and here saying Buford would be bad in the top class...

On the GA boards they went as far as to say 6-4 type squad when Buford jumped to 7A (Which is ridiculous)... 

Next reclass the multiplier gets bumped down I believe because the 3x multiplier has not been well recieved by... 

A N Y O N E... 

I like the multiplier

2 hours ago, steeler01 said:

I like the multiplier

The problem is it hasn't been applied equally... 

Not only should WA be 7A 

Cartersville should be 6A 

Carrollton got hit up but not Cartersville... 

Every othe private got put where they needed to be but not WA... 

Those where the biggest targets intended to be hit by it and you let them slip by... 

BS...