Milton (Alpharetta,GA) vs Walton (Marietta,GA)

TheMaximumHornetSting

6 minutes ago, ECHS05 said:

You got that mixed up in 1A my man.

Manchester vs Bowdon in D2

PAC vs Swainsboro in D1

Its also Thomas County Central, not Thomasville Central. Thats my team man.

As a south GA HS graduate... 

Correctly naming the school would imply some level of respect... 

In the case of Central... 

We dont need them getting a big head... 

They've always been arrogant... 

• Haha 1

12 hours ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

Man 2A powerhouse Fitzgerald (GA) got Dogwalked 35-7 by Pierce County (Blackshear,GA) @charlton24fan

Pierce has really turned the corner in their football program over the years. I remember when they had the 2-8 seasons. By the way, i watched a good bit of this on the NFHS network. I went to their stadium when Charlton played them this year. I dont know if im more impressed with their football team or the stadium itself, what a nice facility they have up there.

12 hours ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

As a south GA HS graduate... 

Correctly naming the school would imply some level of respect... 

In the case of Central... 

We dont need them getting a big head... 

They've always been arrogant... 

Hey man same thing when I played we called both of them thomasville. Never took them serious in athletics. Playing bad against a school from thomasville use to get you benched.

1 hour ago, charlton24fan said:

Pierce has really turned the corner in their football program over the years. I remember when they had the 2-8 seasons. By the way, i watched a good bit of this on the NFHS network. I went to their stadium when Charlton played them this year. I dont know if im more impressed with their football team or the stadium itself, what a nice facility they have up there.

Yeah I see them winning by a pretty good margin.

• 2 weeks later...
30 minutes ago, Ga96 said:

That UGA commit on Swainsboro is going to make sure pac earns that win. Sucks they've went 2yrs without finding a kicker. Game would be tied.

Man You know I never knew Swainsboro was so close to Dublin until recently... 

I had to go down to Vidalia,Dublin and Swainsboro for a work load drop off and then Augusta about 2 months ago.

Swainsboro is a nice little town... 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

Man You know I never knew Swainsboro was so close to Dublin until recently... 

I had to go down to Vidalia,Dublin and Swainsboro for a work load drop off and then Augusta about 2 months ago.

Swainsboro is a nice little town... 

Yeah I've only passed through there a couple of times never stopped but definitely looked nice.

11 minutes ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

Tuesday 

2A- Rockmart (GA) vs. Pierce HS (Blackshear,GA) 

4A- Stockbridge (GA) vs. Perry (GA)-Both of these schools are looking for their 1st ever state title

6A-Woodward Academy (College park,GA) Vs. Central (Thomasville,GA) 

Hoping Woodward Academy beats TCC just because WA scheduled the number 1 team in Tennessee and TCC played the 241st Florida team. 

#PoeticJustice 

58 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

Hoping Woodward Academy beats TCC just because WA scheduled the number 1 team in Tennessee and TCC played the 241st Florida team. 

#PoeticJustice 

So you hate Central for scheduling a FL junkie... 

But you'll applaud the school that actively dodges in state competition of all kinds...? 

The school that literally petioned down to avoid 7A? 

So thats ok with you?

11 minutes ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

So you hate Central for scheduling a FL junkie... 

But you'll applaud the school that actively dodges in state competition of all kinds...? 

The school that literally petioned down to avoid 7A? 

So thats ok with you?

They have 1,100 kids in their high school and the tuition is $33,000.  Not exactly Grayson or Buford in terms of recruiting talent. Hell 10 percent of their entire student body is Asian. Lol. 

16 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

They have 1,100 kids in their high school and the tuition is $33,000.  Not exactly Grayson or Buford in terms of recruiting talent. Hell 10 percent of their entire student body is Asian. Lol. 

Thats not the point... 

Woodward Academy is a strong athletic school dont let the demographics fool you... 

1. The GHSA implemented the Unevenly applied 3x multiplier for ALL private schools and OOD students... 

2. By the GHSA's own admission WA should be in 7A by this standard 

3. Marist who at the time of this implementation had barely enough students to be 2A almost 1A level but was already playing up in 4A VOLUNTARILY.  Got slammed in 6A and they petioned down to 5A but the GHSA rejected it the same day... 

4. WA was in 7A and has never VOLUNTARILY played up... they petioned down to 6A because they knew they would be in a weak region... GHSA grants it to em... 

WA has never had their feet held to the fire like Buford,Marist,Grayson or even Valdosta has by the GHSA. Even outside of football they get special treatment... 

Just like Cartersville who should be in 6A...