Missouri QB Jake Garcia to enter transfer portal

RedZone

22 hours ago, HooverOutlaw said:

And the GHSA still says he is suspended from playing high school football in Georgia. 

Still can't get it right, huh?  Not eligible at Valdosta because the legal paperwork had not come through in time, was eligible anywhere else as the legal paperwork had come through by then.  But I know that truth doesn't fit what you want to believe.  I hope you had a great Christmas!

• Haha 1

46 minutes ago, QPRTrinity said:

To be fair to the kid he moved around high schools because of COVID and California cancelling the season.  I think Georgia and the more conservative states allowed the kids to play tackle football.

He went to three different high schools while in California.

But given your avatar I doubt that you're interested in those facts.

2 hours ago, Fred said:

Still can't get it right, huh?  Not eligible at Valdosta because the legal paperwork had not come through in time, was eligible anywhere else as the legal paperwork had come through by then.  But I know that truth doesn't fit what you want to believe.  I hope you had a great Christmas!

I will wait till Monday to decide on how good my Christmas is lol.

15 hours ago, Fred said:

Is that what they told you Fred.🤣😂