High School football america top 100

HSFBfan

1 minute ago, Columbiafan said:

Hmm i can agree with that but fan in me wants them to bring their damn teams to FL so 1 Florida don't have to always be the road team and 2 so we can see some great matchups between probably the 2 consistently best states in the nation 

Was about to go off when you said 2 consistent states in the nation then as I started typing noticed you meant TX and FL.  Thought you were saying FL and ga.  Carry on.  

• Haha 1

Just now, Columbiafan said:

Hmm i can agree with that but fan in me wants them to bring their damn teams to FL so 1 Florida don't have to always be the road team and 2 so we can see some great matchups between probably the 2 consistently best states in the nation 

The fan in me wants that too.  The problem is they just don't care what I want.  Lol 

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, AztecPadre said:

That was the first thing I noticed.  Not saying DLS is not top 15 but to have CC and SJB that far down is a clown show bro.  Sorry Atlien had to borrow your phrase since I have  not used it in a while. LOL

Although it's no fault of their own, having a soft league schedule and water downed playoffs hurts DLS when it comes to rankings and preparing them at the state game against a S. Cal power. As of today for CA. I would have MD, SJB, CC at the top and then on the next tier DLS, MV (S. Ca) JSerra.

Jeff Fisher has figured out Slow Motion St Xavier, OH is #5 in the nation.

Slow Motion St Xavier's claim to fame is beating a Canada (O Canada) team, Hinsdale Central, IL and a 5 loss Indiana team.

How would St Xavier do going to Allen, TX?

I doubt St Xavier would score 10 points on Evangel Christian truthfully. They could barely score 14 on Elder, OH. 9_9

It's all BS.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, TheRealCAJ said:

Jeff Fisher has figured out Slow Motion St Xavier, OH is #5 in the nation.

Slow Motion St Xavier's claim to fame is beating a Canada (O Canada) team, Hinsdale Central, IL and a 5 loss Indiana team.

How would St Xavier do going to Allen, TX?

I doubt St Xavier would score 10 points on Evangel Christian truthfully. They could barely score 14 on Elder, OH. 9_9

It's all BS.

I could be wrong but i beilive Jeff Fisher poll is a computer poll 

High School Football can't be ranked nationally, it is all bogus.

There is tun of teams this year that can all beat each other on any given night and I am not really counting IMG.  

I don't believe any of us have seen the true top end potential of IMG -  They will simply just play good enough to beat who ever challenges them.   

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Texasball said:

High School Football can't be ranked nationally, it is all bogus.

There is tun of teams this year that can all beat each other on any given night and I am not really counting IMG.  

I don't believe any of us have seen the true top end potential of IMG -  They will simply just play good enough to beat who ever challenges them.   

This img team isn't even as good as last year team this one more like 2015 who lost to AHP 

They can be beat only problem is i don't think anyone that can beat them are on their schedule this year 

1 hour ago, Columbiafan said:

How is AHP too high? 

Bc cardinal gibbons played them close?  Is it impossible to beilive Florida has more good teams then IMG, AHP and STA?? 

AHP has struggled against two so called also rans! If AHP is THAT good, Colquitt, Archer, and Brookwood should be TOP TWENTY FIVE!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, AztecPadre said:

Was about to go off when you said 2 consistent states in the nation then as I started typing noticed you meant TX and FL.  Thought you were saying FL and ga.  Carry on.  

YEAH, Tejas and FLAAAWDA are consistently MEDIOCRE! It's been SIX years since we was NOCROSSED! In the interim, we's whacked Miami Central, Plant, Trinity, and scared the shit outta AHP!

3 minutes ago, ORabidOne said:

AHP has struggled against two so called also rans! If AHP is THAT good, Colquitt, Archer, and Brookwood should be TOP TWENTY FIVE!

They also beat the number 2 team in NV 31-0 

They also traveled to Bishop Sullivan and won

And you sleep on cardinal gibbons but they would hold their own against some very good GA teams 

2 minutes ago, ORabidOne said:

YEAH, Tejas and FLAAAWDA are consistently MEDIOCRE! It's been SIX years since we was NOCROSSED! In the interim, we's whacked Miami Central, Plant, Trinity, and scared the shit outta AHP!

Medicore?

Only thing medicore is that the best team your so called number 1 GA team could find from Florida was a isb team who would get beat by double digits by over 70% of the state and probably is at par with a decent jv team 

20 minutes ago, Columbiafan said:

I currently have cardinal gibbons as a top 5 team in FL so considering how close the matchup with AHP was they could be anywhere from 25-70 in nation depending on who ranking them 

WHY? They've played virtual NOBODIES thus far! The only team with a decent record that they've beaten is 4-1 Coconut Crick, who has beaten teams nobody has ever heard of! And that 27-6 win over Southridge! MIGHTY Carrol City beat Southridge 44-0!

16 minutes ago, Columbiafan said:

They also beat the number 2 team in NV 31-0 

They also traveled to Bishop Sullivan and won

And you sleep on cardinal gibbons but they would hold their own against some very good GA teams 

3-0?xDxDxD A sputtering Colquitt team hung THIRTY EIGHT on Bishop Sullivan! And the #2 in Nevada is a FLAG FOOTBALL TEAM! In case you haven't noticed, Da crappy ass BISHOP has outscored their four in state opponents, 241 to ZERO!

17 minutes ago, ORabidOne said:

3-0?xDxDxD A sputtering Colquitt team hung THIRTY EIGHT on Bishop Sullivan! And the #2 in Nevada is a FLAG FOOTBALL TEAM! In case you haven't noticed, Da crappy ass BISHOP has outscored their in state opponents, something like 300 to ZERO!

Liberty is still better than any FL team that GA has played this year 

Or at least one's they have beaten 😂 

7 minutes ago, ORabidOne said:

WHY? They've played virtual NOBODIES thus far! The only team with a decent record that they've beaten is 4-1 Coconut Crick, who has beaten teams nobody has ever heard of! And that 27-6 win over Southridge! MIGHTY Carrol City beat Southridge 44-0!

Well according to nolebull you don't have to play good teams, if your good your good and cardinal gibbons took a solid AHP team to the limit

Your problem is you don't know FL that well

Do more research, you will learn the state is deeper than you thought before

5 hours ago, HSFBfan said:

UNBELIEVABLE how they can STILL rank four teams in the TOP 100, who have NINE LOSSES among um! LAST season, Colquitt wasn't ranked in the top 250, with close losses to #10, and two teams in the Top 100! Our ONLY two bad losses, were to teams in the state finals and both worthy of TOP TEN final rankings! WELL, maybe NOT WORTHY, but were that good!