Congrats to Michigan.

Exciting game - very evenly matched teams.  Have to agree with HooverOutlaw here - Bamas line got cooked the first half but had some push on the second half.  To Chimpgrips point, play calling for Bama leaved a lot to be desired.  Michigan defensive strategy was on point all day. 

• Thanks 1
  • Like 2

9 minutes ago, NYHSFAN33 said:

Exciting game - very evenly matched teams.  Have to agree with HooverOutlaw here - Bamas line got cooked the first half but had some push on the second half.  To Chimpgrips point, play calling for Bama leaved a lot to be desired.  Michigan defensive strategy was on point all day. 

We have not had a real OC since Steve Sarkisian left for Texas. The left side of the line looked as bad as any I have watched under Saban. 

Plus the defense had a chance late twice to win the game and choked.

On 1/1/2024 at 8:56 PM, NYHSFAN33 said:

Big time, especially in the 1st half.   Bama's D (and punter/STs!) stepped up to make the game a toss up, but Michigan came through in the clutch.   That tipped pass that put Michigan in the redzone was the game changing moment.    At that point it just felt like they were going to take it.   

4 minutes ago, 954gator said:

Big time, especially in the 1st half.   Bama's D (and punter/STs!) stepped up to make the game a toss up, but Michigan came through in the clutch.   That tipped pass that put Michigan in the redzone was the game changing moment.    At that point it just felt like they were going to take it.   

4th down conversion deep in own territory (late shift by Corum to setup the wide open reception) and the ability of the PR to keep the ball at the 1 were the two key moments of the ending.  

Michigan loaded the left side for Corum’s OT TD and left the rest for… 

She’s cute but wrong… you can’t replace “Graham” crackers.  

You need crumbs (3rd and 4th down in OT), you want “Graham” crackers!  😊

@GoBigBlack

• Haha 2

7 minutes ago, golfaddict1 said:

4th down conversion deep in own territory (late shift by Corum to setup the wide open reception) and the ability of the PR to keep the ball at the 1 were the two key moments of the ending.  

Michigan loaded the left side for Corum’s OT TD and left the rest for… 

She’s cute but wrong… you can’t replace “Graham” crackers.  

You need crumbs (3rd and 4th down in OT), you want “Graham” crackers!  😊

@GoBigBlack

I’m partial to #5 myself.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, GoBigBlack said:

I’m partial to #5 myself.

Agreed, but nice touch with #4.  
That’s one of my fav movies and impossible for me to watch the catch question and tossing scene without bawling, even when my Dad was alive and healthy.  

James Earl Jones discussing “yes they will come”, epic scene.   

• Like 1