Portal/NIL

steeler01

2 hours ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

It would be nice if we could keep our whole defense intact and get more Offensive fire power... 

We'd be in the conversation for National champs

Rumor mill has Harbaugh looking at LAC and the Raidahs.  

LAC makes more sense imo.  

Hate to see him go the NFL round 2 route, but I do hope the Raiders sign Pierce if he does.  

LAC are a shitstorm.  I have 2 friends that would very much like to see Herbert with Harbaugh.  

LSU/Rummel RB Logan Diggs has entered the transfer portal.

...2nd leading rusher behind Jayden Daniels this year with 655 Yards, 7 TDs and he averaged 5.5 Yards Per Rush in 10 games.

Diggs wants to get 15-20 carries per game and that just ain't going to happen at LSU these days.

I wish him the best.

Ole Miss lost their star RB also Quinshon Judkins to the transfer portal

Both of these guys will find new homes.

• Haha 1

30 minutes ago, Atticus Finch said:

2 years ago: "Logan Diggs is special!"

Today: "Well, he'll find a new home!"

Well, Missouri and Ole Miss are Top 10 teams this year. Both will definitely be Top 10 in the Final Poll

Diggs vs Missouri

24 Carries 134 Yards 1 TD

Diggs vs Ole Miss

19 Carries 101 Yards 2 TD

The point is those are the most carries Diggs had in a game this year. He did very well.

He carried the ball 1 time vs Wisconsin in the bowl game.

He's a 1000 Yard rusher and 10 TD RB on a different team that would give him 20 carries per game and had a little blocking.

19 minutes ago, RedZone said:

Well, Missouri and Ole Miss are Top 10 teams this year. Both will definitely be Top 10 in the Final Poll

Diggs vs Missouri

Diggs vs Ole Miss

The point is those are the most carries Diggs had in a game this year. He did very well.

He's a 1000 Yard rusher and 10 TD RB on a different team that would give him 20 carries per game and had a little blocking.

He can’t run from competition his whole life, what is that, 3 schools in 18 months, jeeze louize what they teachin down there at Bummel

1 hour ago, RedZone said:

Diggs vs Missouri

Diggs vs Ole Miss

What does this have to do with what I said?

Practically every back in America can be a 1,000 yard rusher on the "right" team.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Atticus Finch said:

What does this have to do with what I said?

Practically every back in America can be a 1,000 yard rusher on the "right" team.

Once again you didn't say anything that was really relevant.

Lots of special players transfer..

AND, NO they can't. .

20 minutes ago, Atticus Finch said:

Yes, they can.

There's a level in which practically every FBS back could be a 1,000 yard rusher.

Anyways, Logan Diggs just wants more carries and more of the load> that's all, Finch. 

AND,

"Thousand yard seasons don't grow on trees these days. Miami hasn't had an individual 1,000 yard rusher since Mark Walton in 2016." 🤡😧🤡

2 minutes ago, RedZone said:

AND,

"Thousand yard seasons don't grow on trees these days. Miami hasn't had an individual 1,000 yard rusher since Mark Walton in 2016." 🤡😧🤡

It's amazing that you've been here all these years and still haven't figured out an argument other than this.

10 minutes ago, Atticus Finch said:

It's amazing that you've been here all these years and still haven't figured out an argument other than this.

Only 4 RBs in the SEC had over a 1000 yards this year.

.....3 of them had 200 carries or more.

Diggs wants to go somewhere where he can get 200-250 carries in a season if he's healthy.

It's not all that complicated..

I personally think if he had stayed at LSU he would have picked up more carries this year especially with Jayden Daniels leaving.

Don't let this bother you too much, Finch. 😆

The desperate incompetence of RedZone is astounding.

He claims that if Logan Diggs has the right situation (where he said he wanted 240 carries to do it) he could run for 1,000 yards. When I counter that there's a level at which practically *any* FBS back could do that, he responds by telling me that a bunch of players didn't have 1,000 yards at their current schools.

But neither did Logan Diggs.

He made a totally irrelevant point. He literally changes arguments mid-point to make all of his fantasies come right.

Some things that confuse me about college football:

• I don't really get why early portal season starts before the current college season is over.
  • NIL confuses me, and with no governing body, I have no faith it can be done right.

I found this 20 minute  podcast about NIL to be pretty informative:

https://www.nytimes.com/2024/01/08/podcasts/the-daily/college-football.html

• Like 1

Just now, steeler01 said:

DJ isn't a 4 star.  He's a modern day Rix with less speed.  FSU should know about Rix

That list is a joke.

DJ U is the definition of a 3-star QB. Nothing more than solid, if that.

Jalen Brown has zero college receptions and is a terrible route runner.

Malik Benson couldn't get on the field in a mediocre Alabama WR room.

Towima Durojaiye is in his third school in three years and was a backup at West Virginia.

And so on.

5 minutes ago, Atticus Finch said:

That list is a joke.

DJ U is the definition of a 3-star QB. Nothing more than solid, if that.

Jalen Brown has zero college receptions and is a terrible route runner.

Malik Benson couldn't get on the field in a mediocre Alabama WR room.

Towima Durojaiye is in his third school in three years and was a backup at West Virginia.

And so on.

yet they will beat the gay hurricanes to death next year.