NYC High School students removed from their classrooms for Immigrants

On 1/13/2024 at 3:41 PM, SeaShells21 said:

All of those place are Texas

It was a joke. Leaders in major liberal cities pretend to care about immigrants as long as they are in the border towns in Arizona and Texas. Then it’s all about “We love immigrants”. But when they have to share in some of the burden all of a sudden it’s a crisis. Leaders from Chicago, New York, Denver want immigrants to come to this country, just not their cities. 

• Thanks 2

7 hours ago, World Citizen said:

It never ceases to amaze me how many times the "fake news" crowd has used the NY Post as credible but refuse to believe actual credible news sources.  It is used almost as much as the epoch times.  

What was fake about this subject? I watched it on TV with my eyes….seeing these parents of these kids (rightfully) lose their minds over this.

4 hours ago, I AM IRONMAN said:

What was fake about this subject? I watched it on TV with my eyes….seeing these parents of these kids (rightfully) lose their minds over this.

I never said the subject was fake.  You didn't post any link or offer any information or any of your thoughts, so I can't comment on it.  

cant wait...

17 hours ago, World Citizen said:

It never ceases to amaze me how many times the "fake news" crowd has used the NY Post as credible but refuse to believe actual credible news sources.  It is used almost as much as the epoch times.  

Who do you classify as “credible news sources”?

20 hours ago, I AM IRONMAN said:

Thoughts?🤔

My thoughts are that you are a very fragile person...and you should not read the NY Post.  Did you even read the article?  I am not embarrassed for you but you are a pretty weak IRONMAN.  Maybe a name change is in order.  Karen maybe????    

• Like 1
  • Haha 2