Rumors Are Starting to Flow.........

Rufus69

2 hours ago, Atticus Finch said:

You are on a real hater of dumb takes.

Lane's one year at Tennessee was the best team they had for years afterwards. He had one bad year at USC and the year he was fired they went on to win 10 games.

again, you’re better than this. He hurt Tennessee because he left them at the altar after a one night stand.

He was fired at USC because they were pre-season number one but lost a ton of games and got beat by 40 on the road against Arizona State. Fired on the Tarmac. 

1 hour ago, Atticus Finch said:

They were preseason #1 the year *before* he got fired.

Clueless.

to put in simple terms for your simple mind:

1_- At Tennessee, he stiffed them after only one year. That set the program back big time.

2- At USC he did not meet expectations as a coach because they lost too many games. 

55 minutes ago, 181pl said:

to put in simple terms for your simple mind:

1_- At Tennessee, he stiffed them after only one year. That set the program back big time.

2- At USC he did not meet expectations as a coach because they lost too many games. 

He left Tennessee for a better gig. I agree he did not meet expectations at SC. The expectations were a pipe dream by the SC homers.

• Like 1

Me and my brother-in-law got into it today.  We were talking about Dan Lanning removing his name from speculation to stay at Oregon...and my B-I-L said he was making a mistake.  I said...he was not...and Dan needed to stay in Eugene.

What say you gurus?

Rufus>>

23 minutes ago, Rufus69 said:

Me and my brother-in-law got into it today.  We were talking about Dan Lanning removing his name from speculation to stay at Oregon...and my B-I-L said he was making a mistake.  I said...he was not...and Dan needed to stay in Eugene.

What say you gurus?

Rufus>>

I agree with Rufus. 

4 hours ago, Rufus69 said:

What say you gurus?

Rufus>>

Stay in Oregon. Oregon is starting to get lineman. We'll see if they can get transfers and commits next year along the trenches as well.