Flat out embarrassing having games fall through because you're scared of competition and trying to pad your schedule with wins

Ga96

1 minute ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

Milton has been to D.C,Nashville and St.Louis before going to FL they're no stranger to traveling... 

Quit dickriding Milton... 

Milton is also one the richest communities in the entire freaking country along with Buford and John's Creek.... 

add Cedar Grove. It’s a mindset. Don’t make excuses for teams. How does Cedar Grove make it happen? There are coaches that use the little time and options they have to get the best out of their kids and provide them with quality competition and there are coaches who just view it as a business transaction of wins and gate money regardless of the product sucks. 

it’s like a business who takes pride in their work and puts a quality product out as opposed to a company who makes cheap generic garbage that doesn’t work. It’s a mindset 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Nolebull813 said:

add Cedar Grove. It’s a mindset. Don’t make excuses for teams. How does Cedar Grove make it happen? There are coaches that use the little time and options they have to get the best out of their kids and provide them with quality competition and there are coaches who just view it as a business transaction of wins and gate money regardless of the product sucks. 

it’s like a business who takes pride in their work and puts a quality product out as opposed to a company who makes cheap generic garbage that doesn’t work. It’s a mindset 

Cedar Grove travels everywhere... 

Do you not look at their schedules? 

They average 8 away games per regular season... 

EVEN THEIR REGION GAMES 

Are done in the same vein... 

They've been @ Sandy Creek for like 4 years now... 

They haven't hosted...

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Nolebull813 said:

Those South GA teams are led by punks and always will be. It’s to the point no one bats an eye when they play garbage. The bar is already so low. People freaking out over SJB playing Eastwood TX but top 5 GA teams routinely play glorified Junior varsity teams and no one makes a peep. It’s just universally accepted that South GA is led by punks who hate real competition. False bravado, and swagger beating up on trash. Atlanta teams have no issue playing top competition. This practice shows that the leaders in charge should not be leading young men with a punk bully mentality. 

Only a handful of those South Georgia teams would come within 70 against a motivated Bosco squad. They are a disappointment for sure. And no excuses will come from me on their behalf. Good teams from Florida are always needing games. SG programs with balls could easily bring in some Bama or Mississippi teams with a pulse. I-10 is a straight shot. 

7 hours ago, Nolebull813 said:

It’s the reason why Milton whooped Colquitt up and down the field and went on to win state. 

They decided to get out a comfort zone and travel far to play quality, even competition. The coach sent a message to his players he believes in them, and even though they lost to Western,FL the lessons they learned pay off exponentially. The players believed. They knew they were led my men who wanted to prepare them for a run at a championship.

When Milton was wearing Colquitt’s ass out, Colquitt didn’t have anywhere to run to for leadership. The kids never were pushed to their potential. There was never a time where the adversity they faced playing a real football team could help them. Milton had them exactly where they wanted them. 

Milton’s eyes lit. Up. The coach probably said “these punks schedule Lincoln and Rickards! That’s who leads them! This will be easy money! They don’t have the testicular fortitude to compete with us” 

Much of your soliloquy has merit. But you do like yanking 96’s chain. Don’t you?😇

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

@Ga96 @HooverOutlaw @HawgGoneIt @Nolebull813a few people on the GA boards close to the Bainbridge BOE and program are saying that Bainbridge has began official talks with Rush Propst... 

Bainbridge is one of the best paying schools in the state that pays right at 100K or more 

He makes 128k at Pell City now. I doubt he leaves. He has already gotten his first year done at Pell City where he goes in and changes everything so his toughest year is already done. His wife is from Pell City be surprised she would wanna leave again.  

14 hours ago, HooverOutlaw said:

He makes 128k at Pell City now. I doubt he leaves. He has already gotten his first year done at Pell City where he goes in and changes everything so his toughest year is already done. His wife is from Pell City be surprised she would wanna leave again.  

Never underestimate that farm community money... 

• Like 2

16 hours ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

@Ga96 @HooverOutlaw @HawgGoneIt @Nolebull813a few people on the GA boards close to the Bainbridge BOE and program are saying that Bainbridge has began official talks with Rush Propst... 

Bainbridge is one of the best paying schools in the state that pays right at 100K or more 

I heard that as well. That would be something.

Your guys are supposed to officially announce the coach at 1:30

FB_IMG_1708103319270.jpg

1 hour ago, Ga96 said:

Meanwhile at lowndes the head clown in charge has coaches he brought in leaving left and right.

"Unique position"= no one wants to coach under this fool.

That position sounds like a runner who brings in the recruited up studs from South Georgia and North Florida

5 hours ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

I didnt know Grayson and Colquitt got barred from flying... 

I don't know that we got barred from flying.  We may have, I just don't know.  I do know the costs are a driving factor.  I forget what it cost us to go to Shreveport that year but it wasn't cheap and we used buses and the team headed home right after the game to avoid another night in a hotel.

12 hours ago, Ga96 said:

Meanwhile at lowndes the head clown in charge has coaches he brought in leaving left and right.

"Unique position"= no one wants to coach under this fool.

The question is where are they going?  Heaven forbid they might be going to a better situation for them and their families.

• Haha 1