DeSantis Drops Out

18 hours ago, Nolebull813 said:

He did as good as anyone over Covid given the fact we have the most old people who were the victims. So he should get blamed, when literally the hardest hit - Florida has the most of in the country?

He purposely kept Covid data deaths not updated and not fully disclosed.  

He kept businesses and schools open when other states were/are falling way behind. It’s one of the reasons you are starting to see higher marks in education statistics for the state of Florida.

Based on false data shared and not actual.  
My guess, other states didn’t fudge numbers or try to make it a Chuck Norris death match to retrieve the actual data.  🤔 

The education ranking article you shared, the criteria was odd.  I mentioned that at the time.  

This one is quite simple, SAT score results… and they weren’t good.   Math was awful.  

He didn’t yell at kids that was a lie.

I saw the video.  He scolded them and clearly made them feel awkward.   

He was visibly annoyed they were forced to wear them even though the “science” has debunked the lies that masks work. He said TAKE THOSE DAMN masks off as a rebuke to the kooky adults forcing them. 

He was so visibly annoyed, that he refused to share actual data and provided delayed and bs numbers on Covid in FL.  He canned an employee for trying to share facts.  

His wife is beautiful and presidential and survived cancer and kept a great attitude. She definitely carries herself better than Big Mike 

She probably is more presidential and that’s not a good thing for her husband.  

He got in a fight with Disney because scumbags based in California were trying to dictate legislation in the state he governs. Out of state pieces of shit trying to alter law in another state. That’s not how this democracy thing works 

He got in a fight to gain political points and it failed miserably,  like his campaign.  Disney’s legal team isn’t Alina.   He knew he didn’t have a chance.  
New budget he allocated legal funds money.  😂

All for show… me tough guy.  

I can’t stick up for the boots and height thing. You got me there!

Nikki can wear boots and tell us all about how there is no racism in America, but continue to share her sad upbringing, being picked on as a result of it.  👍🏻

IMG_8276.png

IMG_8277.jpeg

26 minutes ago, golfaddict1 said:

IMG_8276.png

IMG_8277.jpeg

People were being eaten by sharks with Covid in their system and it was a Covid death. Lol. Car crash with Covid in the system? Covid death. 

We knew all along that the Covid deaths were being artificially inflated because billions of dollars and power was at stake. A hospital in Orlando got busted for cooking the books! 

It was all a lie to make politicians and pharmaceutical companies rich. That’s it. DeSantis wasn’t gonna destroy the state because of that 

• Like 2

50 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

People were being eaten by sharks with Covid in their system and it was a Covid death. Lol. Car crash with Covid in the system? Covid death. 

We knew all along that the Covid deaths were being artificially inflated because billions of dollars and power was at stake. A hospital in Orlando got busted for cooking the books! 

It was all a lie to make politicians and pharmaceutical companies rich. That’s it. DeSantis wasn’t gonna destroy the state because of that 

His admin cooked the books and hid deaths to appease the Cult and make the little man with heels look mightier than he was.  

He couldn’t risk sharing real Covid data figures, even if it wasn’t his fault.  
That would look weak to his base.  He needed to be firm and stand tall.  

Now he’s back to being inches shorter and has zero to show for it… he got passed by Nikki and his state’s SAT scores are an embarrassment.  90% of seniors took the SAT in FL. 

4 hours ago, Nolebull813 said:

So glad DeSantis didnt cave and destroy the lives of small business owners and children trying to get an education. 

DeSantis did everything that every other state did for 6 months and then just pretended that he didn't.

Among the lies told by Republicans, a very competitive field, this is one of the biggest.

35 minutes ago, golfaddict1 said:

Thanks for confirming my point earlier about odd criteria.  

College readiness?  😂 

46th in the country.  

In his State of the State Addresses, he just says that Florida is #1 in everything. It's comical and it happens every year. Its like living in North Korea.

I can't stress to people enough how unserious a place the State of Florida is.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Atticus Finch said:

In his State of the State Addresses, he just says that Florida is #1 in everything. It's comical and it happens every year. Its like living North Korea.

I can't stress to people enough how unserious a place the State of Florida is.

The only problem with Florida is there are too many damn car washes and storage units being built because over 1,000 people PER DAY moving here 

11 minutes ago, Atticus Finch said:

Strangely, this isn't your argument when discussing California which is by far the most populated state.

But people are leaving in droves. It was run by republicans back in the day and it was never better. After years of dem rule, people can’t move out fast enough. 

I bet the old California residents yearn for the days of Reagan again. 

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Nolebull813 said:

But people are leaving in droves.

This is, again, a ridiculous lie.

California grew 6% according to the last census. The census estimate done in 2023 has the population declining by about 575k since COVID.

That means the population went from 39.5m to about 38.9m.

Or in other words, leaving in droves!

19 hours ago, Nolebull813 said:

He was trying his best to stop adults from brainwashing and sexualizing children.

Again...where was your outrage against the sexualization of child beauty pageants?  What you are talking about, men dressed as women grinding on children, is something I have never seen and I don't believe has happened.  It is another made up thing for you to be angry.  Is this happening on your street corner?  If it is such a problem, you should be able to provide proof of men dressing up as women and grinding on children.  You can't because it isn't a thing.  If they did, they would be in jail.  The child beauty pageant is an actual thing and its pretty disgusting IMO.

You just make shit up...get called on it...act like you never said it...go on to next lie.  Everything you say is wrong and it is very impressive.  Really hard to be wrong that much without getting lucky once in a while.  How many posts do you have on this side?  Impressive indeed.  

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, Nolebull813 said:

It was run by republicans back in the day and it was never better. 

Republicans have always hated California and said that it sucked.

This is the kind of mindless sheep stuff that you accuse of people of doing. Yet, you do it more than anyone I've ever seen.

2 minutes ago, World Citizen said:

Again...where was your outrage against the sexualization of child beauty pageants?  What you are talking about, men dressed as women grinding on children, is something I have never seen and I don't believe has happened.  It is another made up thing for you to be angry.  Is this happening on your street corner?  If it is such a problem, you should be able to provide proof of men dressing up as women and grinding on children.  You can't because it isn't a thing.  If they did, they would be in jail.  The child beauty pageant is an actual thing and its pretty disgusting IMO.

You just make shit up...get called on it...act like you never said it...go on to next lie.  Everything you say is wrong and it is very impressive.  Really hard to be wrong that much without getting lucky once in a while.  How many posts do you have on this side?  Impressive indeed.  

You can look it up. I’m not googling that stuff and getting red flagged. We all seen it. Pride parades where men in drag were dancing sexually on and in front of children. People holding dildos around kids. This is all common knowledge. They were chanting we’re here were queer were coming for your children. 

And for the record I think some of the beauty pageants stuff is disgusting and should be banned. 

7 minutes ago, Atticus Finch said:

You just don't go out of your way to mention it, ever.

But gay pride parades?

Furious anger!

I don’t see rape and slavery videos but I’m still against it. I’m not in the beauty pageant circuit but if I seen videos of kids being sexualized I can tell you I would be appalled and disgusted. 

Netflix made a show called Cuties that was normalizing that and I believe everyone condemned it rightfully so 

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, World Citizen said:

You should follow this account to see all the stuff happening that you gaslight people into believing doesn’t happen. 

https://twitter.com/libsoftiktok?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^author

4 hours ago, Nolebull813 said:

Is that the same study that relies on data that lags behind by several years? Most of the data from the recent study that was being touted was from 2018-2021, with some even coming from 2016 I think. I bet this is the same one, and something tells me Florida will not be #1 when the data starts capturing all the “improvements” Ron made.