To The Leftists of This Board...

What the heck does Biden have to do before you admit that he has a problem? How can you see this stuff and not be embarrassed?

They are literally not charging him over his classified documents because he was ruled to be not competent enough to stand trial. Yet this is the man you want to have the nuclear codes? You can see all of this and still think that he is fit for a four year term he might not be able to complete? 

This is not even the tip of the Iceberg. This week we have learned the following about Joe Biden;

1. He Doesn't know when he was Vice President

2. He Doesn't know who's alive and who's dead

3. He Doesn't know when, where or how his son died or what items he gave to him

4. He is too senile to stand trial

5. He doesn't know the difference between Egypt and Mexico

6. He constantly freezes up during public appearances

7. He is reported to have had several meltdowns in front of his staffers, a common sign of dementia

And this is just the stuff the public sees of him. I can only imagine what that man does when nobody is looking. Biden is probably a lot worse than any of us realize.

How can you guys be ok with all that?  You really want this senile man to continue to rule over you? You better have a heck of good defense for Biden and using the "T" word will not be tolerated. Fire up the 25th Amendment already, THIS IS MADNESS!

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, Crusader12-0 said:

What the heck does Biden have to do before you admit that he has a problem? How can you see this stuff and not be embarrassed?

They are literally not charging him over his classified documents because he was ruled to be not competent enough to stand trial. Yet this is the man you want to have the nuclear codes? You can see all of this and still think that he is fit for a four year term he might not be able to complete? 

This is not even the tip of the Iceberg. This week we have learned the following about Joe Biden;

1. He Doesn't know when he was Vice President

2. He Doesn't know who's alive and who's dead

3. He Doesn't know when, where or how his son died or what items he gave to him

4. He is too senile to stand trial

5. He doesn't know the difference between Egypt and Mexico

6. He constantly freezes up during public appearances

7. He is reported to have had several meltdowns in front of his staffers, a common sign of dementia

And this is just the stuff the public sees of him. I can only imagine what that man does when nobody is looking. Biden is probably a lot worse than any of us realize.

How can you guys be ok with all that?  You really want this senile man to continue to rule over you? You better have a heck of good defense for Biden and using the "T" word will not be tolerated. Fire up the 25th Amendment already, THIS IS MADNESS!

Yet in another thread @Atticus Finch says him not being charged because he is too old and feeble to handle a trial was ….A BIG LIE.

They will never give up…they think his dementia will get better over the next 5 years 🤔🤔

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, I AM IRONMAN said:

Yet in another thread @Atticus Finch says him not being charged because he is too old and feeble to handle a trial was ….A BIG LIE.

The Special Prosecutor wrote a *384* page report laying out the details of his non-case and yet your only recourse is to refer to lies posted by right-wing loon Twitter accounts.

On the face of it, this is astonishingly dishonest but since this is so common place around here it's just another Friday.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Atticus Finch said:

The Special Prosecutor wrote a *384* page report laying out the details of his non-case and yet your only recourse is to refer to lies posted by ring-wing loon Twitter accounts.

On the face of it, this is astonishingly dishonest but since this is so common place around here it's just another Friday.

Nice try…watched it on CNN, MSNBC FOX 

he is not competent to stand trial.  Bad when the MSM has to admit it.

34 minutes ago, Crusader12-0 said:

Last few days are why the Dems on here are blind sheep. Doesn’t matter about Joe he is fine, orange man bad!  I’m not about to read thru a 300+ page document…who has the time?  I balanced what I saw, from both sides of the news….even the MSM is very worried, they can’t spin this.

• Like 2

30 minutes ago, I AM IRONMAN said:

Last few days are why the Dems on here are blind sheep. Doesn’t matter about Joe he is fine, orange man bad!  I’m not about to read thru a 300+ page document…who has the time?  I balanced what I saw, from both sides of the news….even the MSM is very worried, they can’t spin this.

The press conference last night was an absolute train wreck.  He was even asked by the press “Aren’t there other Democrats who could do this job?”  He answered “I am the only one that can finish this job!”  We are at Capt. Queeg level of mental breakdown 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Bormio said:

The press conference last night was an absolute train wreck.  He was even asked by the press “Aren’t there other Democrats who could do this job?”  He answered “I am the only one that can finish this job!”  We are at Capt. Queeg level of mental breakdown 

Yeah that presser back fired on him big time.

1 hour ago, I AM IRONMAN said:

“Gratuitous Gratuitous “

WH word of the week.  Replacing “ Don’t”

Gratuitous does not mean not accurate.  Heck, Hur (who is a citizen like many of us), was probably stunned at how bad he was one on one.  Democrat spin is getting ludicrous.  Biden blew the questioning because it was the day after the Hamas attack.  So if we have a crisis two days in a row, we’re effed.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Bormio said:

Gratuitous does not mean not accurate.  Heck, Hur (who is a citizen like many of us), was probably stunned at how bad he was one on one.  Democrat spin is getting ludicrous.  Biden blew the questioning because it was the day after the Hamas attack.  So if we have a crisis two days in a row, we’re effed.

Oh boy! Now you have Stephen A. Smith speaking up! 🫡

• Like 1