Lake Travis football players use peanuts in attempt to kill teammate.

HooverOutlaw

https://www.ksat.com/news/local/2023/12/20/teammates-of-lake-travis-hs-football-player-with-severe-allergy-put-peanut-products-in-locker-clothes/

They might as well have loaded a gun and put it to his head because this is a fatal thing for my child,” Shawna Mannon told CBS Austin.

Mannon said her son’s teammates asked him about several scenarios and whether peanut exposure could kill him.

Her son told them, “Yes, it absolutely could kill me,” she said.

After that conversation, Mannon said the teammates flicked peanuts at him and put peanut products in his locker, his cleats and on his uniform. Her son broke out in hives almost immediately. His mom said if the products had even touched his face, he could have gone into anaphylactic shock.

Talk about a culture issue in the locker room.  Surprised the Coach has not gotten more heat.

1 hour ago, HooverOutlaw said:

https://www.ksat.com/news/local/2023/12/20/teammates-of-lake-travis-hs-football-player-with-severe-allergy-put-peanut-products-in-locker-clothes/

They might as well have loaded a gun and put it to his head because this is a fatal thing for my child,” Shawna Mannon told CBS Austin.

Mannon said her son’s teammates asked him about several scenarios and whether peanut exposure could kill him.

Her son told them, “Yes, it absolutely could kill me,” she said.

After that conversation, Mannon said the teammates flicked peanuts at him and put peanut products in his locker, his cleats and on his uniform. Her son broke out in hives almost immediately. His mom said if the products had even touched his face, he could have gone into anaphylactic shock.

Talk about a culture issue in the locker room.  Surprised the Coach has not gotten more heat.

Story has been out 

7 hours ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

There should be an attempted murder charge somewhere in there... 

Ruining their lives before they even turn 18... 

The parent can, mutually exclusive of the school district press criminal charges on the assailants, regardless of the chief of police's opinion. She does not need permission to do so. Then there are some matters to attend to during a civil suit. If the parent has the money and wants a pounds of flesh…

• Like 4

On 2/21/2024 at 7:26 AM, I AM IRONMAN said:

Those “teammates” should be expelled, but not until they get thru a grueling summer of work outs, then toss their asses.

Fuck that! I’d get those assholes  off campus ASAP. Shouldn’t be around other kids at this time.

• Thanks 1
  • Like 2