SOTU

Bormio

17 hours ago, Nolebull813 said:

You want to talk about a cult?

People brainwashed to bash, criticize, cancel, and threaten other people who decided not to inject their body with an experimental trial drug with no knowledge of the long term effects 

Bashing and criticizing is just free expression.

Of course, you follow it up with another misrepresentation of what the COVID vaccines were.

It's pitiful.

16 hours ago, Nolebull813 said:

Lefties: “Trump is a dictator!!

Also lefties: “We must weaponize the department of justice to attack our political enemies, and import a new electorate for one party rule!!!”

The fact that all of your "points" require ignorance and extreme misrepresentation is telling.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Atticus Finch said:

Bashing and criticizing is just free expression.

Of course, you follow it up with another misrepresentation of what the COVID vaccines were.

It's pitiful.

Bashing and criticizing wouldn’t be bad if it didn’t turn into threatening and canceling and firing and destroying peoples life. But it did. So it is. 

3 hours ago, dan in daytona said:

When your source of information is quack doctors, conspiracy theorist, and Mr. My Pillow what can you expect...garbage in, garbage out. 

You mean Harvard and Stanford educated doctors who were ardently opposed to the experimental trial drug? It’s funny the only doctors with medical degrees that are credible are the ones that left wingers agree with. Funny how that works.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Nolebull813 said:

You mean Harvard and Stanford educated doctors who were ardently opposed to the experimental trial drug? It’s funny the only doctors with medical degrees that are credible are the ones that left wingers agree with. Funny how that works.

Just so I comprehend the totality of your ignorance, do you still believe the covid vaccines were ineffective in saving lives despite the heavy hand of government that pressured "Freedom Loving Americans" to receive the shots ?  While we're at it, give us your thoughts on BIG GOVERNMENT forcing our precious little one's to get certain vaccinations before entering public schools ?  The latter question will tell us how F'ing whacked you really are.    

47 minutes ago, dan in daytona said:

Just so I comprehend the totality of your ignorance, do you still believe the covid vaccines were ineffective in saving lives despite the heavy hand of government that pressured "Freedom Loving Americans" to receive the shots ?  While we're at it, give us your thoughts on BIG GOVERNMENT forcing our precious little one's to get certain vaccinations before entering public schools ?  The latter question will tell us how F'ing whacked you really are.    

I don’t know the effectiveness given the fact that billions of dollars were at stake for the people at the top to profit from. So I would have no clue if they are telling the truth. Lying to make billions seems to be like child’s play. 

Also, I don’t care about the effectiveness for the person taking it because it’s their decision and their decision only. Anyone who wanted to take it if they believed in their heart it would help protect them that’s great.

But anyone who felt like since there was no way to tell the long term effects since it had to be rushed out, didn’t want to take it, that should have been perfectly fine too. 

I felt it was evil that politicians and businesses were literally labeling people who assessed the risk of Covid based on their age demographic as enemies. Literally using “Us vs Them” rhetoric. It was hateful and decisive. And evil in regards to firing people or threatening them to be fired if they don’t get injected. 

It should have been a choice. If the vaccine is as effective as you say it is then you shouldnt worry if I got it or not. You should be protected no issue 

53 minutes ago, dan in daytona said:

I don’t believe government should be telling anyone what to inject in their children just to receive tax payer funded social services like public school. That’s evil. That sounds like something out of a dictatorship. I know it’s been going on forever so im not trying to point fingers. 

But I thought the point of any vaccine is to make yourself immune to the virus. They seemed to move the goalposts after the failures to now taking it will “lessen” the impact. Ok in either scenario your neighbor having the vaccine has zero impact on you. Because if vaccines don’t stop you from getting a virus then it doesn’t matter. It’s not gonna stop the people around you from getting the virus. It’s just gonna lessen the impact. So let everyone make the decision for themselves. 

And for the record my kids went to a Christian school where vaccines aren’t required. They don’t have them.  Marriage certificates were in more demand than a vaccine card. Plus how do you even know what is in the needle? A nurse literally walking in the room with some needle filled with a liquid you can’t identify telling you to hold out your arm so they can stick it in your veins. No thank you 

4 hours ago, Nolebull813 said:

I don’t know the effectiveness given the fact that billions of dollars were at stake for the people at the top to profit from. So I would have no clue if they are telling the truth. Lying to make billions seems to be like child’s play. 

Nobody can put a solid number on the actual efficacy.  The virus continually mutated over time to the point that it's now more like the flu. How do you factor that in.  Plus some percentage of vaccinated people died as well, here and around the rest of the world. 

if you take a timeline for Covid infections and deaths, and overlay things like percentage of people vaccinated, percentage of people who were repeat infections, health indexes (frequency that people get colds and flus) percentage of population with underlying conditions etc. for each country, the data doesn't make clear indications and you can't quantify the efficacy. 

If you are the kind of person that gets sick frequently (cold or flu at least once every three years or more often than that) the vaccine was probably a safe bet, maybe not to prevent Covid but to minimize the impact. 

20 hours ago, Nolebull813 said:

Bashing and criticizing wouldn’t be bad if it didn’t turn into threatening and canceling and firing and destroying peoples life. But it did. So it is. 

Bashing and criticizing is literally a right that every person has. Regardless of the target.

There are legitimate claims of "cancel culture" overreach but the vast majority are simply people that mad that their actions had consequences.