The Best Thing To Happen To Dems In A While...

4 hours ago, Rufus69 said:

Lara Trump taking over the RNC.....

Thank You Jesus !!!!!!

Rufus>>

Last year the donald used $55 million of RNC money to pay his legal fees.

When the trump's get done milking the RNC this year they won't have enough cash to buy napkins for their convention. 😭

I sort of feel sorry for the maga suckers, but then I really don't.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

49 minutes ago, RedZone said:

Last year the donald used $55 million of RNC money to pay his legal fees.

When the trump's get done milking the RNC this year they won't have enough cash to buy napkins for their convention. 😭

I sort of feel sorry for the maga suckers, but then I really don't.

That was the White House strategy all along. Let’s see how it plays out.

11 hours ago, Warrior said:

Can’t be worse, she will do a much better job than the RINO Ronna Romney. 

We may actually have a strategy to win elections now.

Oh, I think the Trumps will have a strategy alright....and if they happen to win an election...great.

DONATE NOW !!!!!

Rufus>>

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

11 hours ago, Rufus69 said:

Oh, I think the Trumps will have a strategy alright....and if they happen to win an election...great.

DONATE NOW !!!!!

Rufus>>

Good to see us playing offense for once. Got to fight fire with fire.

Newly-elected Republican National Committee co-chair Lara Trump promises legal ballot harvesting will be part of the new RNC strategy.

“We need to be doing legal ballot harvesting — something that has never been done by the RNC, but I can promise you will be a huge part of what we’re planning to do,” she said.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Nolebull813 said:

You sick bastards keep voting for this

IMG_3616.png

The Democrats need these people so they can win elections. They have no respect for the welfare of people like us that have lived here our whole lives. If you vote for the Democrats, you vote for your downfall. 

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Crusader12-0 said:

The Democrats need these people so they can win elections. They have no respect for the welfare of people like us that have lived here our whole lives. If you vote for the Democrats, you vote for your downfall. 

That is spot on their game plan…truly sad.  A “not in my backyard” mentality…screw the rest of us.  If it was not for election interference and the msm, they wouldn’t get 30% of the votes come November.

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, I AM IRONMAN said:

That is spot on their game plan…truly sad.  A “not in my backyard” mentality…screw the rest of us.  If it was not for election interference and the msm, they wouldn’t get 30% of the votes come November.

Illegals and self hating whites are single-handedly giving the western world to the left. If you deported all the illegals and got an extra 20% of whites to quit the self hate, no Leftwing party would stand a chance anywhere in the western world. 

1 hour ago, Crusader12-0 said:

Illegals and self hating whites are single-handedly giving the western world to the left. If you deported all the illegals and got an extra 20% of whites to quit the self hate, no Leftwing party would stand a chance anywhere in the western world. 

And if you could teach the right-wing conservatives to recognize a Fascist con man for what he is...Trumpy The Ass Clown and his "maggot" fanatics would be forced to live overseas.

Rufus>>

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Rufus69 said:

And if you could teach the right-wing conservatives to recognize a Fascist con man for what he is...Trumpy The Ass Clown and his "maggot" fanatics would be forced to live overseas.

Rufus>>

When you read the definition of fascism, a lot of Biden’s actions in regards to punishing political opposition sound spot on to the definition. 

More gaslighting. Just like No new wars under Trump. Only peace accords. 

Second Biden get elected, Palestinians bombing Israel, Russia and Ukraine, and China and Taiwan. 

Lefties: “Trump is gonna start World War 3!!!!!”

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Crusader12-0 said:

Cmon man!  It’s called “undocumented newcomers” Get it right, Biden already insulted the murderer of Laken….jeeesh 

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, I AM IRONMAN said:

Cmon man!  It’s called “undocumented newcomers” Get it right, Biden already insulted the murderer of Laken….jeeesh 

Poor guy. I think he should be released time served for that one. The mental anguish is enough. And that’s me assuming he’s still behind bars. 

• Haha 1

So Donald Trump strongarms his Daughter-in-Law in as Chair of the Republican National Committee and one of her first initiatives is going to be to raise money for his legal fees.

The party has been totally transformed into a personal fiefdom and slush fund for Trump and his family.

And the response here by certain people is to whine more about open border policies that don't actually exist.

It's a cult people.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Atticus Finch said:

So Donald Trump strongarms his Daughter-in-Law in as Chair of the Republican National Committee and one of her first initiatives is going to be to raise money for his legal fees.

The party has been totally transformed into a personal fiefdom and slush fund for Trump and his family.

And the response here by certain people is to whine more about open border policies that don't actually exist.

It's a cult people.

Why did Biden visit the border, and why are left wing media reporting on the crisis?

On 3/11/2024 at 5:56 PM, Rufus69 said:

Rufus>>

Kinda like this Rufus…

IMG_2253.jpeg

• Like 2

13 hours ago, Nolebull813 said:

Why did Biden visit the border, and why are left wing media reporting on the crisis?

Because there are more people than usual waiting at ports of entry. More than our resources can handle.

Again, there can't be an open border if there's a border crisis.

If it was open then there'd be no crisis and no lines.

Simple stuff, dummy.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Atticus Finch said:

It's a cult people.

I've been looking in on politics for decades when I'm not disgusted with it all 

I've NEVER seen a political party beg, scheme, outright lie, cheat, sell stupid shit, write worthless books, you name it for MONEY like "maga". 

It's pathetic and comes right from the top.

You are what your leader is. Believe that.

2 minutes ago, RedZone said:

I've been looking in on politics for decades when I'm not disgusted with it all 

I've NEVER seen a political party beg, scheme, outright lie, cheat, sell stupid shit, write worthless books, you name it for MONEY like "maga". 

It's pathetic and comes right from the top.

You are what your leader is. Believe that.

These people would throw their grandmother out in front of a bus for a $1000.00

2 hours ago, RedZone said:

It's just really a shame that a bunch of white greedy and needy political morons are fucking the American redneck like they are! 

Well, there's absolutely nothing I can do about that except be amazed.

….says the redneck chinless swamp rat.

• Haha 1

On 3/11/2024 at 5:23 AM, Crusader12-0 said:

Why would ANYBODY need somebody who CAN'T VOTE to win an election?  How does that make sense to you?  Btw, Democrats ARE PEOPLE LIKE US.  This country isn't just yours; it belongs to all of us.  You are the minority, and it is your thinking that puts you there.  Once again...only citizens are allowed to vote, and the Republicans do everything they can to limit voting from CITIZENS.  

You all got it twisted.  You think people who can't vote can and you do not want certain people who can vote to be able to vote.  My brother thinks this same way and no amount of reason reaches him either so I do not have much hope you will educate yourself on this.  These are just facts.  

• Like 2