Easy to see why the PAC 10 went out. Spring game attendance.

3 hours ago, HooverOutlaw said:

2023 Washington 200-500. Washington was returning one of the best teams in school history. 

2024 Alabama after losing best coach in history. 72,000.

Easy to see why the SEC is the #1 conference. 

You just don't have much of a brain left, old man. 

Husky Stadium is one of the noisiest and toughest venues to play in. 

It's painful watching you homer on Alabama everyday and try to shit on everybody else. 

And, last year 👇

"For 2023, Husky Stadium had the highest average attendance in the PAC12 at 68,814. And surpassed 70,000 three times this season"

8 minutes ago, RedZone said:

You just don't have much of a brain left, old man. 

Husky Stadium is one of the noisiest and toughest venues to play in. 

It's painful watching you homer on Alabama everyday and try to shit on everybody else. 

And, last year 👇

"For 2023, Husky Stadium had the highest average attendance in the PAC12 at 68,814. And surpassed 70,000 three times this season"

South Carolina averages more than a weak 68,000. 

What facts support it is tough to play in? How many top 5 wins does Washington have there?

Plus I'm talking spring games you clueless swamp hick.

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, HooverOutlaw said:

What facts support it is tough to play in? How many top 5 wins does Washington have there?

Well, it is no secret that college football is not very important in Seattle. That said, I got to go to Kyle field and the swamp to watch Bryce play. Husky stadium gets just as loud, it really is an awesome venue. Definitely recommend it. 

• Thanks 1

Ok, grandpa hoover.

Spring game football attendance did the Pac-12 in. What the fuck ever!

Tickets for the Alabama spring game cost $O.00

And it attracts the best the State has to offer every year! 👇

Screenshot_20240414-160204-659.png

• Haha 1

44 minutes ago, HurricaneNick said:

Well, it is no secret that college football is not very important in Seattle. That said, I got to go to Kyle field and the swamp to watch Bryce play. Husky stadium gets just as loud, it really is an awesome venue. Definitely recommend it. 

Prime swamp is the loudest . Was there in 1999 Alabama won 40-39 it was the loudest outdoor game I have been too. 90's era and Tebow era were said to be the loudest in the country.

The 1992 national title game in the superdome loudest game I gave been too. Alabama won over Miami. 

I went to Texas AM in 1988 average then. 

50 minutes ago, HooverOutlaw said:

Prime swamp is the loudest . Was there in 1999 Alabama won 40-39 it was the loudest outdoor game I have been too. 90's era and Tebow era were said to be the loudest in the country.

The 1992 national title game in the superdome loudest game I gave been too. Alabama won over Miami. 

I went to Texas AM in 1988 average then. 

86 Sugar Bowl when Tennessee smashed Heisman winner Testaverde and Miami 35-7 was pretty loud. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, RedZone said:

The loudest college football game EVER was at Washington Husky Stadium....... edging out the LSU/Auburn earthquake game at Tiger stadium.

Is what it is. Look it up!

Not talking noise talking support. Alabama averages more at spring game than they do for big games. Exactly how many top 5 matches have ever been played there? 

7 hours ago, HooverOutlaw said:

2023 Washington 200-500. Washington was returning one of the best teams in school history. 

2024 Alabama after losing best coach in history. 72,000.

Easy to see why the SEC is the #1 conference. 

I have lived In Cali all my life and I absolutely love sports…. But there is no way I am going to a spring FB game unless my kid is playing in it…. 🤣

Maybe it’s just a west coast thing?… 🤣🤣

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, HooverOutlaw said:

Washington has never even won a consensus national title. 

7 minutes ago, HooverOutlaw said:

Not talking noise talking support. Alabama averages more at spring game than they do for big games. Exactly how many top 5 matches have ever been played there? 

Just stop with your nonsense, man. 

....you can't possibly get any more pathetic.

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, CaliNorth said:

I thought Testaverde won Heisman his senior yr when they lost to Penn St

This is Correct…. That was one of the biggest games ever!…. Not sure who the Miami QB who lost to Tennessee was, I know Toretta lost to Bama and Dorsey lost to OSU…. 

2 minutes ago, THEOC89 said:

I have lived In Cali all my life and I absolutely love sports…. But there is no way I am going to a spring FB game unless my kid is playing in it…. 🤣

Maybe it’s just a west coast thing?… 🤣🤣

Out west, pro football is king, whereas in the south, college is king . Many people watch 49er , raider ( when they were here) practices. Plus, what else is there to do in Alabama but got to spring practice, Lol !

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, CaliNorth said:

Out west, pro football is king, whereas in the south, college is king . Many people watch 49er , raider ( when they were here) practices. Plus, what else is there to do in Alabama but got to spring practice, Lol !

HA!… You are right on regarding pro sports and the west coast!..,. The exception would be like Oregon Football but that’s because they don’t have a pro team….

USC is up there too…. I still feel like LA is more a USC town than Rams town…. And now there’s the Chargers so it’s even more convoluted…. 🤣

If college football spring game attendance was important or meant anything at all LSU would be good at it.....

LSU may have had 5,000 at our spring game, BUT, they had to compete with the Louisiana Strawberry Festival and the French Quarter Festival...... two of the largest festivals in the Southeast. 

LSU spring football games always have to compete with something and normally something wins out. 😄 

13 minutes ago, CaliNorth said:

The nicest beaches in the country are 4 hours from me in Destin Florida. 

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, Omaha Vol said:

Maybe. I don’t remember. All I know is we dominated a favored Hurricane squad 

Testaverde had a motorcycle wreck before the game Miami out gained Penn State 445 to 162. Miami had 7 turnovers. Jimmy Johnson said he should have just run the ball. Penn State had just 8 first downs.

Along with Alabama 2016 2 best teams not to win a title.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, HooverOutlaw said:

Testaverde had a motorcycle wreck before the game Miami out gained Penn State 445 to 162. Miami had 7 turnovers. Jimmy Johnson said he should have just run the ball. Penn State had just 8 first downs.

Along with Alabama 2016 2 best teams not to win a title.

Wasnt it like a Scooter or Moped and didn’t he just like fall over or something ….🤣

• Haha 1

The nicest beaches in the country are 4 hours from me in Destin Florida. 

Yes,  I should have mentioned the gulf.  I've been down that way,  Panama city,  Destin. Also a lot of historic civil war places. Nice lakes