More Importantly: Why Can't Russia Smash The Ukraine?

RedZone

Meat Grinder 👇

Meat grinder tactics. As Russians fought for the city of Vuhledar it used "ineffective human-wave style frontal assaults", according to the Institute for the Study of War (ISW). "Challenging terrain, a lack of combat power, and failure to surprise Ukrainian forces", it said, led to little gains and high combat losses. Apr 17, 2024

• Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, RedZone said:

Meat Grinder 👇

Meat grinder tactics. As Russians fought for the city of Vuhledar it used "ineffective human-wave style frontal assaults", according to the Institute for the Study of War (ISW). "Challenging terrain, a lack of combat power, and failure to surprise Ukrainian forces", it said, led to little gains and high combat losses. Apr 17, 2024

I still fail to understand why people are so upset about how the US is handling this situation.

We're basically paying Ukraine and Israel to fight our enemies for us. What's not to like about that? It's in the US' interest to help these countries win their respective wars against hostile invading powers, and perhaps even more importantly, ensure that the subsequent terms of peace are conducted on THEIR terms, not of Russia and Hamas.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, 941Indian said:

I still fail to understand why people are so upset about how the US is handling this situation.

IMHO It is because there is a very pro-Russian segment of our population that includes elected officials and regular people like Nole and Concha and basically everyone on the right (because they have to be on the same page and can never disagree with the party propaganda) has been carrying water for Russia and parroting their talking points.  

3 minutes ago, World Citizen said:

IMHO It is because there is a very pro-Russian segment of our population that includes elected officials and regular people like Nole and Concha and basically everyone on the right (because they have to be on the same page and can never disagree with the party propaganda) has been carrying water for Russia and parroting their talking points.  

The money we’re spending in Ukraine is a sound investment. It’s also proof that we don’t have to show our nuclear teeth to stop Putin.

Even if Russia somehow wins this war they will be weakened economically, militarily, agriculturally, and morally for years to come. Their position and image on the world stage will never be the same after such aggression.  Short-term thinking will be our downfall. 

I accept concha's post as another example of willful ignorance.

There's no point going through this routine again.

Trump wants to leave NATO. His actions say so. His top aides have stated as much on the record.

concha's tap dancing routine is so transparent. If he could suck Trump's dick right now he probably would.

24 minutes ago, World Citizen said:

How am I "pro-Russian", you imbecile?

🤡  🤣

7 minutes ago, Atticus Finch said:

I accept concha's post as another example of willful ignorance.

There's no point going through this routine again.

Trump wants to leave NATO. His actions say so. His top aides have stated as much on the record.

concha's tap dancing routine is so transparent. If he could suck Trump's dick right now he probably would.

Goebbels would be proud of Andy's dumb bullshit.

His intellectual cowardice is glaring.  He simply won't address the fact of our "allies" being complete grifters and leeches.

I present facts and logic.

Andy darts straight to thoughts of Trump's cock.

19 minutes ago, World Citizen said:

There exists a very real anti-anti-Trump wing of the modern right. They principally oppose anything that anti-Trump people are for.

So since morally normal Americans are in favor of arming Ukraine for their defense, there are petty people who line up and oppose it.

See Carlson, Tucker.

But it can't all be explained by simply hating anti-Trump people. There are some pro-Russia elements to it as well.

I've seen arguments that Russia is seen as a white Christian bulwark against the evil gays, trannys and other liberal riff raff. Which explains why they love Orban and Hungary as well.

Simply put, their actions/words can't be denied. They clearly love them some Putin/Russia.

10 minutes ago, concha said:

How am I "pro-Russian", you imbecile? 

You pretty much spend all of your foreign policy time here laundering Russian propaganda.

This kind of stuff always amuses me.

Praises Pincohet and then angrily wonders why people say he's pro-Pinochet.

Launders Russian propaganda on the regular and then angrily wonders why people say he's pro-Russia.

10 minutes ago, concha said:

He simply won't address the fact of our "allies" being complete grifters and leeches.

👆

See said laundering of Russian propaganda.

1 minute ago, Atticus Finch said:

You pretty much spend all of your foreign policy time here laundering Russian propaganda.

1 minute ago, Atticus Finch said:

This kind of stuff always amuses me.

Praises Pincohet and then angrily wonders why people say he's pro-Pinochet.

Launders Russian propaganda on the regular and then angrily wonders why people say he's pro-Russia.

Do tell.  Let's hear about all the Russian propaganda I "launder".

Go.

3 minutes ago, Atticus Finch said:

👆

See said laundering of Russian propaganda.

How is that Russian propaganda?

It is fact.

Are you saying countries like Germany ARE pulling their weight?

Even the Germans admit they aren't!

🤣   🤡  

What a fucking buffoon.

concha continues to meet the charge that he and his God-King are pro-Russia by citing the military budgets of NATO members.

As far as I know, nobody has ever met him on this issue.

Basically, it's irrelevant to the charge.

But concha knows that Trump's actions and track record are blatant on this. So he just pounds the one thing he *thinks* he has.

Which says a lot given how weak that one thing is.

6 minutes ago, concha said:

No, you are being a coward and dodging the facts I have provided.

You're being unhinged as usual.

Your facts are wholly irrelevant to the fact that Trumps was going to leave NATO if he was reelected.

His Defense Secretary said so.

And all of his actions corroborate it.

But you keep regurgitating meaningless military spending numbers to make Trump's balls feel better in your mouth.

22 minutes ago, Atticus Finch said:

concha continues to meet the charge that he and his God-King are pro-Russia by citing the military budgets of NATO members.

As far as I know, nobody has ever met him on this issue.

Basically, it's irrelevant to the charge.

But concha knows that Trump's actions and track record are blatant on this. So he just pounds the one thing he *thinks* he has.

Which says a lot given how weak that one thing is.

Andy's simple-mindedness never fails to impress.

Only a true moron would fail to connect the dots between pressing NATO to strengthen and NOT being pro-Putin. The two ideas couldn't be farther apart.

It is a fact and that's why Andy's only response is verbal funky chicken.

23 minutes ago, Atticus Finch said:

You're being unhinged as usual.

Your facts are wholly irrelevant to the fact that Trumps was going to leave NATO if he was reelected.

His Defense Secretary said so.

And all of his actions corroborate it.

But you keep regurgitating meaningless military spending numbers to make Trump's balls feel better in your mouth.

Ahhhh... Andy can't argue facts so here we go with the "unhinged" schtick. 🤣

And he's back to Trump's genitalia again.

All his actions corroborate it apart from publicly stating he wouldn't and just wants member states to live up to their obligations (in Andyland, expecting a partner to fulfill their obligations is apparently outrageous and is directly connected to Donald Trump's penis).

🤣

26 minutes ago, Atticus Finch said:

It's exactly what they would otherwise be paying people to say in western media and in Facebook groups circa 2016.

Like word-for-word.

What they "would"?

Meaning you're just making shit up.

Again, you don't think treaty partners should live up to their treaty obligations. Expecting such is being a Putin lackey. 🤡

33 minutes ago, concha said:

How is that Russian propaganda?

It is fact.

Are you saying countries like Germany ARE pulling their weight?

Even the Germans admit they aren't!

🤣   🤡  

What a fucking buffoon.

It is not like your opinion on anything matters in the slightest.  I just find you funny and extremely not smart.  Germany is 0.4 % under the 2% requirement and you call that a grift?  That is the same amount that Poland pays compared to the US.  Is the US grifting too.  Too damn funny.  You sure try hard I will give you that.  You are just so transparent and obvious, and you literally have no credibility on any issue.  It is not because you are in a cult either...it is because you are a repulsive and deplorable human being who lies just to try and make other people feel worse than they were before they started talking to you.  

Ukraine was ranked as one of the most corrupt places on earth to the point their leaders had to be ridiculed and threatened to get the corruption in order. It’s run by leaders who silence critics, crush dissent and jail political enemies. 

And we are cutting blank checks in the form of a 100 billion dollars of tax payer money with no audits or oversight.

its disgusting that there are Americans that cheer this on. 

• Thanks 1