More Importantly: Why Can't Russia Smash The Ukraine?

RedZone

Why isn't Andy smart enough to understand that the following are not mutually exclusive?

"Putin is bad and shouldn't have invaded Ukraine"  TRUE

"We have major NATO allies who have been leeches and grifters for decades and need to step up to fulfill their treaty pledges"  TRUE

"Ukraine and Zelensky are no angels. He has cracked down on opposition parties, the Church and the Ukraine has a noted neo-Nazi movement with a famous military unit with neo-Nazi roots fighting for it."  TRUE

4 minutes ago, World Citizen said:

It is not like your opinion on anything matters in the slightest.  I just find you funny and extremely not smart.  Germany is 0.4 % under the 2% requirement and you call that a grift?  That is the same amount that Poland pays compared to the US.  Is the US grifting too.  Too damn funny.  You sure try hard I will give you that.  You are just so transparent and obvious, and you literally have no credibility on any issue.  It is not because you are in a cult either...it is because you are a repulsive and deplorable human being who lies just to try and make other people feel worse than they were before they started talking to you.  

You are an idiot.

1) Yes. It is grift.  Germany has underspent for so long that THEY even admit they can't even defend THEMSELVES. Let alone meet treaty commitments to their "allies".

2) There is a 2% of GDP military spending commitment, you fukwit. You meet it (regularly) and you aren't grifting. Too tough for you to understand, we know.

You are truly one of the biggest intellectual weaklings ever to walk this earth.

Think about this. 168 million people filed their taxes this past year. And we have given Ukraine what about 100 billion? Getting up there. 

Thats $600 PER TAX PAYER!!!!!

I didn’t agree for $600 to be stolen from me and given to some corrupt foreign dictators. That is treason. 

2 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

Think about this. 168 million people filed their taxes this past year. And we have given Ukraine what about 100 billion? Getting up there. 

Thats $600 PER TAX PAYER!!!!!

I didn’t agree for $600 to be stolen from me and given to some corrupt foreign dictators. That is treason. 

I doubt Andy nor WC pay much - if anything - in income taxes.  So what do they care? 

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, concha said:

I doubt Andy nor WC pay much - if anything - in income taxes.  So what do they care? 

They only support things that don’t affect them. It’s pretty cruel. 

they don’t feel the effects of illegal immigration. They don’t feel the effects of social programs being over burdened. They don’t feel the effects of inflation. They don’t live in inner cities near the crime and poverty. 

As long as they can get Wi-Fi and mocha Frappuccinos, then they don’t give a shit

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, concha said:

What they "would"?

Meaning you're just making shit up.

Once again I have to give an English lesson to concha.

Russia *has* paid trolls to do this work for them. It's documented.

The word 'would' here is presupposing that you are *not* being paid to say these things but they are things that Russia *would* pay for.

47 minutes ago, World Citizen said:

Germany is 0.4 % under the 2% requirement and you call that a grift?  

This is the rub.

Whenever somebody has actually humored concha on his Ahab-like digression, the point has always been that acting like a sleazy slumlord over fractions of a percent isn't exactly how you treat people that you care about or intend to ally with.

And his Defense Secretary confirmed it for us.

concha is seething with anger at this fact.

38 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

Ukraine was ranked as one of the most corrupt places on earth to the point their leaders had to be ridiculed and threatened to get the corruption in order. It’s run by leaders who silence critics, crush dissent and jail political enemies.

So countries who are "ranked" as corrupt don't deserve weapons to defend themselves.

Got it.

And in turn they deserve to be invaded by countries that are objectively *more* corrupt than them.

Double gotcha.

What if told you that, objectively, Donald Trump oversaw one of the corrupt Administrations in American history.

What does that do for you?

6 minutes ago, Atticus Finch said:

Once again I have to give an English lesson to concha.

Russia *has* paid trolls to do this work for them. It's documented.

The word 'would' here is presupposing that you are *not* being paid to say these things but they are things that Russia *would* pay for.

They have paid trolls to point out what we already have known for decades about our NATO allies?

40 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

And we are cutting blank checks in the form of a 100 billion dollars of tax payer money with no audits or oversight.

This is, of course, not the first time you've lied about this. In fact, you will almost definitely lie about this again very soon.

But it's not a blank check (it's always enumerated) and it always has audits/oversight.

In fact, you probably don't even know this but we basically just use the money to buy weapons from American arms manufacturers and ship them over.

So basically you are 100% incorrect on all counts.

Pretty much a completely fact-less sentence.

4 minutes ago, Atticus Finch said:

This is the rub.

Whenever somebody has actually humored concha on his Ahab-like digression, the point has always been that acting like a sleazy slumlord over fractions of a percent isn't exactly how you treat people that you care about are intend to ally with.

And his Defense Secretary confirmed it for us.

concha is seething with anger at this fact.

🤣

I'm "seething with anger"? You're such a buffoon.

Andy won't deal with the facts presented about the state of our ally's military. And he won't. Or better said he CAN'T. He is happy to see "allies" grift and leech off this country for decades rather than acknowledge that Trump was correct to call for them to start meeting obligations.

Again, even the Germans admit that they have been negligent.  🤡  😂

But somehow I'm angry about being so right. 😂

dia-del-medico.gif

• Haha 1

27 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

They only support things that don’t affect them. It’s pretty cruel. 

they don’t feel the effects of illegal immigration. They don’t feel the effects of social programs being over burdened. They don’t feel the effects of inflation. They don’t live in inner cities near the crime and poverty. 

As long as they can get Wi-Fi and mocha Frappuccinos, then they don’t give a shit

I hate coffee.

Actually, I'd say that of the many maladies that have infected your brain, the one that's closest to explaining your mental illness is that your proclivity to whine about things that have absolutely no effect on your life.

In fact, I think that best describes how America got to the place where it is right now. A bunch of dumbasses on their phones fretting about stuff that they never see, hear or witness in their life and acting like it's an existential threat.

4 minutes ago, Atticus Finch said:

They've certainly paid them to breathlessly repeat them over and over in the hopes of convincing people to vote for Trump, yes.

Just like you.

Please provide evidence about Russian trolls pointing out the facts mentioned.  

By Andy's reasoning, if Russia-paid trolls point out that 1+1=2, then anyone saying that 1+1=2 is a Putin lackey.

Pure genius.

🤣

Andy, do you think that if we enter into a defense pact with another nation that they should meet their pledges and obligations under that agreement?

Yes?

Or no?

Further... if said ally or allies are chronically negligent in meeting the terms of the agreement - to the point where they cannot even begin to meet their obligations - do you think we should just STFU and take it for years and decades?

3 minutes ago, concha said:

Please provide evidence about Russian trolls pointing out the facts mentioned.  

Russian troll farms used every which tactic that they could.

They tried to get white working class people to vote Republican in 2016 by appealing to the flag/guns/religion.

They tried to get leftists to vote for Jill Stein by appealing to George Floyd and Black Lives Matter in 2020.

And they also appealed to, let's call them, the 'Nolebull813' voter by appealing to their nativist, "anti-war", "America-first" proclivities.

No doubt that never read any of this stuff.

Just now, Atticus Finch said:

Russian troll farms used every which tactic that they could.

They tried to get white working class people to vote Republican in 2016 by appealing to the flag/guns/religion.

They tried to get leftists to vote for Jill Stein by appealing to George Floyd and Black Lives Matter in 2020.

And they also appealed to, let's call them, the 'Nolebull813' voter by appealing to their nativist, "anti-war", "America-first" proclivities.

No doubt that never read any of this stuff.

So with regard to the topic we're discussing, you're just making shit up. But we already knew that.  You can't distinguish between actual, defensible fact and what your ass wants to believe is true. 🤡

Thanks.

28 minutes ago, Atticus Finch said:

I hate coffee.

Actually, I'd say that of the many maladies that have infected your brain, the one that's closest to explaining your mental illness is that your proclivity to whine about things that have absolutely no effect on your life.

In fact, I think that best describes how America got to the place where it is right now. A bunch of dumbasses on their phones fretting about stuff that they never see, hear or witness in their life and acting like it's an existential threat.

What do you like? What is something that brings you joy? I know all the things that suck, and you don’t like, but what are some of the things that tickle the cheeks? 

16 hours ago, RedZone said:

Say something bad about donald or russia, chuck?

It's all the things you don't say that makes you> YOU!

You've never been able to do it, chuck @concha...... some kind of political mental block, I suppose.

Instead you opt to post stupid shit everyday then call yourself a winner! Such a fool.