Guccifer is Canes

Nolebull813

You're just getting to this now? 

Guccifer ceased because the point was made but please feel free to post it at any time.

When Trinity plays tougher schedules (2013, 2014 for example) this happens:

2013: 6-6

2014: 10-5

16-11 when playing comparable schedules to other national programs.

STA's record never really fluctuates based on SOS.

STA doesn't play a schedule like that.  They will not ever play 5 straight tough games.  STA will play a national elite followed by two lame 2 to 3 lame ducks and then a solid regional or national squad and the remainder of the schedule is terrible.  Some years STA might have a challenge in the playoffs.

22 hours ago, Nolebull813 said:

Sammy, you are the king of the multiple posters so your gibberish sounds like your sticking up for Canes. 

Don't you have some Spoge Stache to peddle to the unsuspecting dopes who don't know what Calpreps is? 😂

Dear Board Member,

The fact of the matter is  that Pops cast the line that eventually hooked Canes.  Pops said STA always "sh*ts themselves in state after winning OOS  then Sammy baited the hook when he stated the reason is that "STA is not well coached".  The administration is well aware that Canes follows Pops posts. 

While we don't normally permit posters from the URALS, our ban was overturned by the Hawaiian judge in the 9th Circut.

IN the meantime please be cordial to all fellow posters.

Thank you in advance for your cooperation.

-The Comish

• Haha 1

18 minutes ago, The Comish said:

The fact of the matter is  that Pops cast the line that eventually hooked Canes.  Pops said STA always "sh*ts themselves in state after winning OOS  then Sammy baited the hook when he stated the reason is that "STA is not well coached".

Wrong.

Sammyswordsman claimed that St. Thomas Aquinas doesn't get better as the season goes on because of a lack of team unity or something like that.

Pop then concurred.

Then Guccifer stepped in to set the record straight with facts.

Your recollection is as whack as Soviet era rations.

47 minutes ago, Guccifer said:

Wrong.

Sammyswordsman claimed that St. Thomas Aquinas doesn't get better as the season goes on because of a lack of team unity or something like that.

Pop then concurred.

Incorrect

the Commissioner is correct and one would think you’ve been trained not to argue

We read from left to right in this country

59 minutes ago, Guccifer said:

Wrong.

Pop then concurred.

And here goes Guccifer ...

• Haha 1

42 minutes ago, Pops said:

Incorrect

the Commissioner is correct and one would think you’ve been trained not to argue

We read from left to right in this country

I'll never understand why people lie about things that are in plain print and can be recalled at any time.

First the initial false claim by Sammyswordsman:

On ‎11‎/‎25‎/‎2017 at 2:37 PM, Sammyswordsman said:

STA usually doesn't improve because there is no team concept.  They can win early by matching athletes, but later in the season when the coaches have a chance to coach their kids up, that's when STA falls behind, and other teams improve

Then the endorsement by Pop and the admission that he lies for affect:

On ‎11‎/‎25‎/‎2017 at 3:18 PM, Pops said:

I said that to canes 1,000x, but wouldn’t put it that way to gator or golf 

So Guccifer posted the facts about their records late in the season and then corrected The Comish when he got the context of the discussion wrong.

And now Guccifer has to correct Pop, again.

Listen, comrades.

It's one thing to use accurate data and then give an (uninformed) opinion about the reasons for said data. You may be right, you may be wrong. No harm.

But what Pop and Sammyswordsman did was to shoot from the hip using inaccurate data as a vehicle to advance an agenda.

It's not just that Sammyswordsman's conclusion was wrong (it was), it's that his premise was wrong too.

He basically didn't get a single syllable right.

Since 2013

Before 11/1: 35-6 (.854%)

After 11/1: 25-3 (.893%)

So the premise that STA struggles later in the season was incorrect.

Pop and Sammyswordsman are typical in that they repeat stereotypes rather than take the time to actually know about a topic.

3 hours ago, Guccifer said:

I'll never understand why people lie about things that are in plain print and can be recalled at any time.

First the initial false claim by Sammyswordsman:

Then the endorsement by Pop and the admission that he lies for affect:

So Guccifer posted the facts about their records late in the season and then corrected The Comish when he got the context of the discussion wrong.

And now Guccifer has to correct Pop, again.

Sammy was responding to me — i believe you can check the tape on that as well — i don’t care enough to coordinate the quotes 

• Haha 1

52 minutes ago, Pops said:

Sammy was responding to me — i believe you can check the tape on that as well — i don’t care enough to coordinate the quotes 

What does this have to do with anything?

I said Sammyswordsman made a false claim. That has nothing to do with whether he was responding to you or not.

All this time later and you still can't come up with anything to support what you said.

1 hour ago, Guccifer said:

What does this have to do with anything?

I said Sammyswordsman made a false claim. That has nothing to do with whether he was responding to you or not.

All this time later and you still can't come up with anything to support what you said.

I’m sorry I’ve been disappointing you with the timeliness of my responses — i assumed with bread lines and all that you’d developed a more stoic Caucus patience 

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Pops said:

I’m sorry I’ve been disappointing you with the timeliness of my responses — i assumed with bread lines and all that you’d developed a more stoic Caucus patience 

You have not, however, disappointed anybody (especially Guccifer) with your lack of a response.

It's your trademark not to have answers to support your claims. Instead, you seem to think that this dodgy behavior is cute or clever.

Guess what.

It's not.

Guccifer thinks that it's almost better to be a complete coward like Sammyswordsman rather than a tap dancer like you.

17 hours ago, Guccifer said:

Listen, comrades.

It's one thing to use accurate data and then give an (uninformed) opinion about the reasons for said data. You may be right, you may be wrong. No harm.

But what Pop and Sammyswordsman did was to shoot from the hip using inaccurate data as a vehicle to advance an agenda.

It's not just that Sammyswordsman's conclusion was wrong (it was), it's that his premise was wrong too.

He basically didn't get a single syllable right.

Since 2013

Before 11/1: 35-6 (.854%)

After 11/1: 25-3 (.893%)

So the premise that STA struggles later in the season was incorrect.

Pop and Sammyswordsman are typical in that they repeat stereotypes rather than take the time to actually know about a topic.

Why November as a start for the second part of season? 

Almost every year there is only 1 regular season game in November then the playoffs

Would be better to start with October which would put it around week 6 or 7

Just as every cop is a criminal, and all the sinners saints,

As heads is tails, just call me Guccifer, cause I'm in need of some restraint.

So if you meet me, have some courtesy, have some sympathy, and some taste,

Use all your well-learned politesse, or I'll lay your soul to waste.

Truer words were never sung.  Who knew Mick Jagger was a HSFB fan.

• Like 2