Allen vs Trinity Rd 4

TheRealCAJ

22 hours ago, Texasball said:

I know it's hard to believe but the two previous season Trinity didn't win any playoff games.

2015 loss to SGP was a shocker as that team was talented and highly ranked. 2016 first round loss was expected. What wasn't expected was Trinity gave Allen all they wanted and was a tight game. 2017 started bad at 1-2 with a loss to 5A Colleyville(first time ever) and beat bad by Tulsa Union, but key starters got healthy, team improved each week and looking pretty good right now. Are they good enough to take down Allen..Yes. Will it happen - IDK, but these games have always been epic matches down to the 4th quarter. I suspect this one will be the same.

On 12/2/2017 at 7:09 PM, Champa said:

I'm pulling for Trinity, but I'm afraid it ain't gonna happen.

I have been wrong lots of times during these playoffs, so who really knows.

I'd be funny if, instead of Allen vs Katy, we finally get Trinity vs Katy.

Hard to believe Katy has never faced Trinity or Allen to my knowledge.

Texas ain't that big...ok, maybe it is.

11 minutes ago, Ararar said:

Lol Katy secondary is Swiss cheese Daniels and the top WR in his class St Brown would have a field day.I didn’t even bring up the other 4 D1 WR.Katy doesn’t have enough offense 

Ridiculous. 

You'll have another 3 next year.... 

Another top RB 

And some top Defensive players. 

Why? Because Socal is an unmitigated disaster. 

9 minutes ago, Ararar said:

Are you drunk again? What are you trying to say? Focus

Perfectly Sober. 

Im saying MD without all the recruit/Transfered/Bought in/Grandfathered in talent.whatever excuse you wanna make. Would not be as good as they are now. 

Socal is ran by privates....   privates dont have steady influences like Public schools do. 

Public schools draw from an established feeder system. 

Privates do not have such a thing. As privates tend to cater to more than 9-12  like a traditional Public HS.  

Most privates tend to be K-12,All boys,All girls or Co-ed.  

Unless You're some Million/Billion Dollar Private school you arent getting an established feeder... 

So make whatever excuse you want you're recruiting these kids. 

No average person flat out has money to just put in 13-14K in Private school. MD offers scholarships/Recruits. 

Or these kids transfer in and get financial aid which is still-Scholarship/Grant funded. 

You're doing the same thing colleges do. 

RECRUIT. 

18 minutes ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

Perfectly Sober. 

Im saying MD without all the recruit/Transfered/Bought in/Grandfathered in talent.whatever excuse you wanna make. Would not be as good as they are now. 

Socal is ran by privates....   privates dont have steady influences like Public schools do. 

Public schools draw from an established feeder system. 

Privates do not have such a thing. As privates tend to cater to more than 9-12  like a traditional Public HS.  

Most privates tend to be K-12,All boys,All girls or Co-ed.  

Unless You're some Million/Billion Dollar Private school you arent getting an established feeder... 

So make whatever excuse you want you're recruiting these kids. 

No average person flat out has money to just put in 13-14K in Private school. MD offers scholarships/Recruits. 

Or these kids transfer in and get financial aid which is still-Scholarship/Grant funded. 

You're doing the same thing colleges do. 

RECRUIT. 

Sounds like you’re the one making excuses.Didnt you hear Daniels post game interview when he named off all his WR that he has played with since 6-7th grade