GHSA is ran by idiots no back up plan.

HooverOutlaw

1 minute ago, HooverOutlaw said:

After cancelling today' s games there should have been a back up plan to play those games at the Benz at some point.

How much money did schools like Colquitt spend for nothing.

A shit ton considering we made two trips to FSU for practice on Wednesday and Thursday, a trip to Athens to practice on Friday, plus the cost for hotels Friday night.

Just a shitty situation all around.

56 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

#GHSASucks

#refundsnow

Speaking of refunds, if you prepaid for parking at the Benz, call this number: 866-330-7275. They'll process your refund. Make sure you habe your order number available.

This information comes from Marvin James via twitter. 

Called earlier and they told me I'll have my refund after 3-5 business days. 

1 hour ago, CCBlackhatter said:

A shit ton considering we made two trips to FSU for practice on Wednesday and Thursday, a trip to Athens to practice on Friday, plus the cost for hotels Friday night.

Just a shitty situation all around.

While I can appreciate and commiserate on the cost of the trip to Atlanta, I'm sorry but no sympathy on trips to FSU and Athens.  Those are choices y'all made that you didn't have to make.  Did the boys go to school at all this week?

8 minutes ago, Fred said:

While I can appreciate and commiserate on the cost of the trip to Atlanta, I'm sorry but no sympathy on trips to FSU and Athens.  Those are choices y'all made that you didn't have to make.  Did the boys go to school at all this week?

They don' t even have to make the choice to show up for playoff games.

1 hour ago, Fred said:

The trips to FSU began at 4 pm each day, Wednesday and Thursday. One hour bus ride each way.

The team always leaves before noon the day before games so Friday at Athens didn't effect school in and of itself.

Thing is... We were prepared for the dome due to this type of practicing. Not sure if North was. 

Now it doesn't matter anymore either way. Congrats North for the GHSA inadvertantly taking the edge we worked hard to get away. 

20 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

The trips to FSU began at 4 pm each day, Wednesday and Thursday. One hour bus ride each way.

The team always leaves before noon the day before games so Friday at Athens didn't effect school in and of itself.

Thing is... We were prepared for the dome due to this type of practicing. Not sure if North was. 

Now it doesn't matter anymore either way. Congrats North for the GHSA inadvertantly taking the edge we worked hard to get away. 

Looks like we will two weeks of preparation now. #silverlinings

All the teams got to pick whether they wanted to play Friday or Saturday... All of them picked Friday... So all 6 games will start at the exact same time... Foolish IMO

Here is the new schedule (Confirmed with schools):

7A

Friday, Dec. 15, 7:30 p.m.

Colquitt Co @ North Gwinnett

6A

Coffee @ Lee Co.

5A

Rome @ Warner Robins

4A

Blessed Trinity @ Marist

2A

Hapeville Charter @ Rabun Co.

A-Public

Clinch Co. @ Irwin Co.

4 minutes ago, ECHS05 said:

All the teams got to pick whether they wanted to play Friday or Saturday... All of them picked Friday... So all 6 games will start at the exact same time... Foolish IMO

Here is the new schedule (Confirmed with schools):

7A

Colquitt Co @ North Gwinnett

6A

Coffee @ Lee Co.

5A

Rome @ Warner Robins

4A

Blessed Trinity @ Marist

2A

Hapeville Charter @ Rabun Co.

A-Public

Clinch Co. @ Irwin Co.

Whos going to which one?

3 minutes ago, Cossacks said:

They probably consulted with the CIF on how to run shit. Must be a thing with high school associations and piss poor management.

I believe that. They probably have each other on speed dial. 

GHSA offical:  Hello? CIF? 

CIF official: Yes? This is the CIF. How can I assist you. 

GHSA: It's snowing in Atlanta. Whatever should we do?!

CIF: Postpone a few games and leave the rest some hope that they can play theirs. 

GHSA: YEAH! Great idea! Do you think we should hold off on postponing the last two games until nine thousand people are halfway to Atlanta first?

CIF: GREAT THINKING! We make an awesome team! 

GHSA: Thanks for your guidance CIF.

CIF: Any time! We'll call you soon for guidance on how to hose a hoops team or ten. Stay in touch! 

CLICK

Image result for guy on phone laughing gif

• Haha 2