TX6A semifinalist:where they are from

Horsefly

20 minutes ago, ChimpGrip said:

He is a WR who has been playing defense the last few weeks if I'm not mistaken. I think he saw action the first time last week

Interesting, so next year will be Card at QB and this kid along with Wilson at WR.  Pretty good, just need a RB to go along with several returning pieces on the OL. Kyle Eaves (soph)  was suppose to have been another solid WR prospect, has he done anything this year? I know he was good I. 7on7

7 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

Interesting, so next year will be Card at QB and this kid along with Wilson at WR.  Pretty good, just need a RB to go along with several returning pieces on the OL. Kyle Eaves (soph)  was suppose to have been another solid WR prospect, has he done anything this year? I know he was good I. 7on7

Eaves has been a DB since about mid-way through the season or so. He's done well there in my opinion. 

Card will be at QB

Villareal and Nixon will be the RBs (unless another emerges, which is possible because JV and freshman black both seem stacked)

Donegan, Wilson, Denisio, Sandlin will be WRs (and again its likely some new young stars will be elevated to varsity next year)

OL will be extremely good. Because they bring back 4/5 and will get the ultimate test Saturday that will make them better. They *may not face a D line like that again in their HS careers. 

So overall, if the RBs can step up next year along with some new faces at WR to back up Wilson, the offense should be much better. A lot more explosive and more dynamic. 

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, Frosty4024 said:

Ok...Mount Pleasant (The 4A one) is legit.  Destroyed Graham 45-14 last night.

That is not Mount Pleasant, That is Pleasant Grove 4A of (Texarkana) that smoked Graham.  Yea they beat Gilmer on the road and won that district and have been mud stomping 4ADII.  They also beat 6A Ark High that beat 5A Texas High who lost by 2 pts to Highland Park.  I would say they would be a handful in 5A this year too.  And by the looks of it like most of Beast Texas speed and size for their schools numbers

• Like 1

I will be going out to Frisco and Watch La Vega vs. Carthage in 4A DI to see the best Running Back In the State.

Keaontay Ingram future Horn. Also Georgia tried to get him.  Another Beast Texas RB showing out.  They are saying the best passing catching RB in the past 7 years.  

Scouts breakdown of him.  Big Kid.   30 offers.  Ohio State, FL, Ga, etc.  Has declared for Texas

On ‎12‎/‎10‎/‎2017 at 7:18 AM, Horsefly said:

Interesting looking at where the 8 remaining semifinalists are from.  DFW not as dominant as they had opportunities to send a rep in both div from region 1 AND 2:

Austin (3):  westlake, lake Travis, cedar ridge

Houston (2): Katy, Cy fair

east Texas(1): longview

Centex(1): midway 

DFW(1): allen

Does it ever strike you cowpokes as ODD! When the SAME DAMN teams appear almost EVERY fucking season, in the Tejas semis and finals, out of a 1000 schools?xD

1 hour ago, DevilDog said:

I will be going out to Frisco and Watch La Vega vs. Carthage in 4A DI to see the best Running Back In the State.

Keaontay Ingram future Horn. Also Georgia tried to get him.  Another Beast Texas RB showing out.  They are saying the best passing catching RB in the past 7 years.  

Scouts breakdown of him.  Big Kid.   30 offers.  Ohio State, FL, Ga, etc.  Has declared for Texas

WHY would UGA want him, when they just signed the #1 back in AMERICA? And they already have the deepest RB CorPs in America!

55 minutes ago, Guccifer said:

I really have to question the mental state of a person who willingly goes to see a Texas 4A game or lower.

I would question the mental state of anyone who would troll a bulletin board but,  I don't have to; the big study on Internet Trolls showed them to be psychopaths so nobody has to question your mental state - they already know what it is.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Guccifer said:

I really have to question the mental state of a person who willingly goes to see a Texas 4A game or lower.

I really have to ask the question why you feel the need to justify what anyone else does with their own money and time.  You are much more effective when you counter those that give a damn about your brazen attempts at sarcasm but really smacks of the fact that you probably spent most of your childhood being bullied and now the Keyboard offers you the same courage that Liquor offers a drunk.  On 2nd thought he can't help himself you are just a defect.   My suggestion to you:  Consume defecation and cease to exist on all things about Texas Football.   

You are a borderline Narcissist but you definitely fit the Histrionic Personality Disorder traits.  You are One weird ass M.F. 

Just a few of the symptoms: 

Self-centeredness, uncomfortable when not the center of attention

Excessive dramatics with exaggerated displays of emotion

Tendency to believe that relationships are more intimate than they actually are

Rapidly shifting emotional states that appear shallow to others

44 minutes ago, ORabidOne said:

What happened to, TEJAS is this BAD ASS state? When you boys are ALWAYS having fucking BLOWOUTS in the semis and finals?

Sam Houston State 34  Kenneysaw St. Ga.  27

SHU is still in the FCS playoff Cooter.

Old Kenney was giving up 9 pts a game Sam Houston had 27 at the half.  

Kenneysaw State roster is 95% Ga. Kids SHU 95% texas Kids.

http://www.ksuowls.com/roster.aspx?path=fb

37 minutes ago, TigerHat said:

I would question the mental state of anyone who would troll a bulletin board but,  I don't have to; the big study on Internet Trolls showed them to be psychopaths so nobody has to question your mental state - they already know what it is.

TigerHat you are better off letting the infant cry himself to sleep.  I have used it on him with his other names.  He has created multiple personalities.  Histrionic Personality Disorder needs the attention.

14 minutes ago, DevilDog said:

I really have to ask the question why you feel the need to justify what anyone else does with their own money and time.  You are much more effective when you counter those that give a damn about your brazen attempts at sarcasm but really smacks of the fact that you probably spent most of your childhood being bullied and now the Keyboard offers you the same courage that Liquor offers a drunk.  On 2nd thought he can't help himself you are just a defect.   My suggestion to you:  Consume defecation and cease to exist on all things about Texas Football.   

You are a borderline Narcissist but you definitely fit the Histrionic Personality Disorder traits.  You are One weird ass M.F. 

Just a few of the symptoms: 

Self-centeredness, uncomfortable when not the center of attention

Excessive dramatics with exaggerated displays of emotion

Tendency to believe that relationships are more intimate than they actually are

Rapidly shifting emotional states that appear shallow to others

He doesn't know how to go away, that's why he leaves the forum then comes back disguised with a different avatar and personality.  The guy is definitely a social defect.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Horsefly said:

He doesn't know how to go away, that's why he leaves the forum then comes back disguised with a different avatar and personality.  The guy is definitely a social defect.

Does he not fit that disorder to a T.  I never knew it existed till I met a female Lawyer and she broke it down to me as I described a past wink wink. I didn't even know it existed.  But he damn sure has at least 5 of those traits. :D Believe me they need attention. 

• Like 1