Who all is going to be at the Colquitt /North Gwinnett game tomorrow night?

94Packer

12 hours ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Definitely going. Been to every game so can't see missing this one over a little cold weather. Nope. 

Go Pack Go! Road Hawgs!

Cold weather is the least of the worries of many fans going to these games! At Warner Robins, there isn't another game within 75 miles! And Anyone without a Benz ticket, won't be able to purchase theirs until 6:45pm, AFTER the other 10,000 are inside! And that is SRO!

53 minutes ago, PrepGridiron said:

Fake news. I know this because Brad Paisley would be hella jealous. 

A very very reliable source told me about it a couple days ago. My source and Luke's dad are good friends and do business with one another. Apparently, Peyton is down here hunting with Luke this weekend (as they do often) and he asked if he would like to sing it with him. Peyton agreed, and is also going to speak before the game.

36 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

I wouldn't doubt Luke Bryan being there at all. He's been known to show up in downtown Leesburg and walk down the street picking and singin'. 

Idk about Peyton.

Anyway, Lee County football sucks so bad they gotta bring in Luke to attract a crowd. xD

See my reply to Prep.

Considering Coffee nor Lee have played in a championship game in quite sometime, they should have no issue packing the stadium.

17 minutes ago, CCBlackhatter said:

A very very reliable source told me about it a couple days ago. My source and Luke's dad are good friends and do business with one another. Apparently, Peyton is down here hunting with Luke this weekend (as they do often) and he asked if he would like to sing it with him. Peyton agreed, and is also going to speak before the game.

I was attempting to make joke from the Nationwide ads, not questioning your information.

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, NotBigdaddybloom said:

Me! Said no one from Cali ever...lol

THAT'S because, the TRUTH, you cain't HANDLE the TRUTH! I got an idea! Why don't you girls get your heads outta your asses, and see what ELSE is in the world? I recall being at an El Rancho Don game in the late sixties! And when they discovered that I was from Georgia! I got to talking about the Valdosta Wildcats! And these clowns said, NEVER HEARD of UM!O.o But bring um on, and we'll fix their apple cart here at El Rancho! And at that time, VHS had already won TWO NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIPS! ONLY in CALI!xD