Texasball got Katy'd

Sammyswordsman

1 minute ago, Sammyswordsman said:

https://twitter.com/i/web/status/941896238219239424

once again...read the post.  Have IMG call and sign the contract.   Same with any Texas "power".

SJB has done their share of traveling.

St. X

SPP

BG

STA

Oregon

Nor Cal

Hawaii

how bout some reciprocity??

They will be ranked top 3 in the preseason polls if not at #1...why should they have to travel 

3 minutes ago, Sammyswordsman said:

https://twitter.com/i/web/status/941896238219239424

once again...read the post.  Have IMG call and sign the contract.   Same with any Texas "power".

SJB has done their share of traveling.

St. X

SPP

BG

STA

Oregon

Nor Cal

Hawaii

how bout some reciprocity??

I'm sure IMG would not mind traveling to CA...again. And I would not be surprised of an IMG win.

I'd rather see my team play a state power we haven't played in the season opener. I really want either Southlake Carroll or Cedar Hill (so we can beat them into submission and make it clear 2013 was a fluke).

If I had to pick an out of state team to play, it would be STA or one of the Louisiana or Alabama state powers.

1 minute ago, ChimpGrip said:

I'd rather see my team play a state power we haven't played in the season opener. I really want either Southlake Carroll or Cedar Hill (so we can beat them into submission and make it clear 2013 was a fluke).

SLC will be pretty good next year, not so much cedar hill, so no need to play them.  I'd love to see SLC/LT in preseason, they will be in different divisions more than likely so no issue.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, ChimpGrip said:

If I had to pick an out of state team to play, it would be STA or one of the Louisiana or Alabama state powers.

Another smart man.  Must not  repeat the Amat or IMG debacle

Just now, Horsefly said:

SLC will be pretty good next year, not so much cedar hill, so no need to play them.  I'd love to see SLC/LT in preseason, they will be in different divisions more than likely so no issue.

It would be a treat to see the red and black clash with the green and white. This game is also WAY past due. I wouldn't rule it out. I'm tired of playing Steele and Judson. 

3 minutes ago, Sammyswordsman said:

Another smart man.  Must not  repeat the Amat or IMG debacle

Desoto lost to IMG the same margin they lost to Martin within weeks of each other.  Desoto was no powerhouse that year unlike CC that lost twice to IMG. 

was DLS losing to ET a debacle or is that one you want to forget seeing as you claimed TX was about to see the greatest HSFB show on earth.  Lol

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Sammyswordsman said:

Rather than like my response to Chimpgrip, you mocked my response 

Bc if lake Travis or another top TX 6A played a team like Amat, it would not be a debacle.  Again, CA is not on another level top-down.  The CIF has relaxed transfer rules, a few top programs have benefited and now the whole state thinks they've been elevated.  Lol

• Haha 1

Just now, Horsefly said:

Bc if lake Travis or another top TX 6A played a team like Amat, it would not be a debacle.  Again, CA is not on another level top-down.  The CIF has relaxed transfer rules, a few top programs have benefited and now the whole state thinks they've been elevated.  Lol

And in Texas you have (1) school per city with enrollments of over 7000 students.  Same difference to the 1000 student Ca privates that get kids from other cities.

6 minutes ago, Sammyswordsman said:

And in Texas you have (1) school per city with enrollments of over 7000 students.  Same difference to the 1000 student Ca privates that get kids from other cities.

Not even close, there is no open athletic transfer that is allowed...none!  

Allen is a zoned school district that happens to be large, and not every Allen zone attends Allen, some attend lovejoy.

if TX allowed open athletic transfers like they do for academics, the football landscape would be much, much different.

5 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

Not even close, there is no open athletic transfer that is allowed...none!  

Allen is a zoned school district that happens to be large, and not every Allen zone attends Allen, some attend lovejoy.

if TX allowed open athletic transfers like they do for academics, the football landscape would be much, much different.

Of course no star athletes find their way to the top Texas programs...wink wink, nod nod