Texasball got Katy'd

Sammyswordsman

14 minutes ago, Frosty4024 said:

"They" still could...

Anything can happen in cold, rainy 30-degree weather...

Who knew LT (who I picked to win that game by the way) would complete 2 HB/WR passes for TDs in those conditions? Lol

Not my fight...Just sayin'

Nobody is beating Mater Dei this season.

Not even IMG.

• Thanks 1
  • Like 2

5 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

SJB is just another one of the  guys in Texas.  Nothing special. 

They finished as the second best team in California  but came to Florida and got beat down by a team who lost 44 to 27 to a first-round loser. 

Nothing special 

Fo a team that's "just one of the guys".... Y'all seem to be obsessing over them.

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

SJB is just another one of the  guys in Texas.  Nothing special. 

They finished as the second best team in California  but came to Florida and got beat down by a team who lost 44 to 27 to a first-round loser. 

Nothing special 

This is exactly how I analyzed all this OOS stuff.  The state that impressed me from all this play is Fla.  

MDs best wins were from BG and SJB, two teams whose only other losses came from Fla teams that didn't win state in their respective class.  MD MAY very well be the best team in the country, but their resume is not definitive proof of that.  Fla was stout as usual...

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

This is exactly how I analyzed all this OOS stuff.  The state that impressed me from all this play is Fla.  

MDs best wins were from BG and SJB, two teams whose only other losses came from Fla teams that didn't win state in their respective class.  MD MAY very well be the best team in the country, but their resume is not definitive proof of that.  Fla was stout as usual...

Both Texas and Fla make bank every year on a week 0 OOS win, and then spending the rest of the year interpolating that win amongst all the other instate games.   SAD.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Sammyswordsman said:

Both Texas and Fla make bank every year on a week 0 OOS win, and then spending the rest of the year interpolating that win amongst all the other instate games.   SAD.

I have not said one word about TX, I used Fla and I would bet big money their top 10 beats CAs, they actually prove it routinely.  But it's CA that does all the chest thumping...that's SAD.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

I have not said one word about TX, I used Fla and I would bet big money their top 10 beats CAs, they actually prove it routinely.  But it's CA that does all the chest thumping...that's SAD.

SJB is opening their new stadium next year and is looking for relevant opponents to come out and play. 

Give their number (562) 920-1734  to Katy, Allen, Lake Travis, Central, IMG, Northwestern, AHP.  

I'll bet you $100 charity donation that none of those teams will come to Bellflower and play SJB.

Until they do, or you accept the wager, You can refrain from commenting on SJB 

4 minutes ago, Sammyswordsman said:

SJB is opening their new stadium next year and is looking for relevant opponents to come out and play. 

Give their number (562) 920-1734  to Katy, Allen, Lake Travis, Central, IMG, Northwestern, AHP.  

I'll bet you $100 charity donation that none of those teams will come to Bellflower and play SJB.

Until they do, You can refrain from commenting on SJB 

I saw SJB lose to STA this year.  Last year at home they got beat by 2 TDs to BG.  And yet, you all still crow about them and how great they are....lol

TX teams won't travel so I'm not going to waste my time commenting on hypothetical games.  But, Fla will. And I will take the best team from Fla over SJB.  Too much team speed and talent.  Fla has proven to be the real deal in these OOS games.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Sammyswordsman said:

Until they do, You can refrain from commenting on SJB 

What are the dates? The same weeks as the STA and St Johns games? 

2 minutes ago, Sammyswordsman said:

Not sure of the exact dates but I'm sure they could move things around.  They already invited Folsom.

If they are going to be so "bad a$$" why won't they schedule IMG?  After all, isn't this the reason for the loose transfer rules, to build a nationally elite team that can beat anyone, anywhere?

2 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

If they are going to be so "bad a$$" why won't they schedule IMG?  After all, isn't this the reason for the loose transfer rules, to build a nationally elite team that can beat anyone, anywhere?

https://twitter.com/i/web/status/941896238219239424

once again...read the post.  Have IMG call and sign the contract.   Same with any Texas "power".

SJB has done their share of traveling.

St. X

SPP

BG

STA

Oregon

Nor Cal

Hawaii

how bout some reciprocity??

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Nolebull813 said:

Heard the Tripleheader is set for next year. The same event that Evangel,LA played East St Louis. More of a local deal this go around. 

Chicago Phillips vs Chaminade,MO

Homewood-Floosmoor,IL vs Lutheran North,MO

East St Louis,IL vs Trinity Catholic,MO

2 minutes ago, Sammyswordsman said:

https://twitter.com/i/web/status/941896238219239424

once again...read the post.  Have IMG call and sign the contract.   Same with any Texas "power".

SJB has done their share of traveling.

St. X

SPP

BG

STA

Oregon

Nor Cal

Hawaii

how bout some reciprocity??

Call ET they will be stout as you already know 😀.  Our public beat your select Private.  Just some brothers and Tongas out in Euless waiting