Texasball got Katy'd

Sammyswordsman

3 minutes ago, Sammyswordsman said:

Of course no star athletes find their way to the top Texas programs...wink wink, nod nod

I didn't say that, but there are district restrictions that don't encourage that.  I will gladly discuss with you.  Bottom line, TX is much more restrictive with transfers than CA and a few other states.

If the UIL allowed open transfers, teams like Allen could have an all star at almost every position and that's not an exaggeration.

27 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

Desoto was no powerhouse that year unlike CC that lost twice to IMG. 

was DLS losing to ET a debacle or is that one you want to forget seeing as you claimed TX was about to see the greatest HSFB show on earth.  Lol

Who said CC was a powerhouse either time they played IMG?.  2014 and 2015 CC had far more offensive threats than 2016 or 2017.  

1 minute ago, Horsefly said:

They were a top 5 team in CA, is that not a powerhouse?   Desoto finished 6-6 in the year they lost to IMG

You can’t live on offense alone.  The one time they beat DLS was a low scoring affair when they played better D.  That said, if the offense is clicking they can play with anyone, just 0 margin for error.

2 minutes ago, On2whls said:

In the current state of transfermania, it will be hard for them to keep up though.  Cen10 fans over the next couple of years will need to get used to losing more players, and more games.

This is the cost of open transfer rules, to me it makes game watching at a state level boring though.

after a while CA will become a juiced up version of Oklahoma...only two teams winning the title: SJB or MD.

2 hours ago, Nolebull813 said:

SJB is just another one of the  guys in Texas.  Nothing special. 

They finished as the second best team in California  but came to Florida and got beat down by a team who lost 44 to 27 to a first-round loser. 

Nothing special 

SJB didn't get beat down in FL. That's obvious enough. 

They were the better team when they played STA. That's why they had more than twice STA's total offensive yards.

And they got significantly better when they replaced their QB.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Nolebull813 said:

SJB is just another one of the  guys in Texas.  Nothing special. 

They finished as the second best team in California  but came to Florida and got beat down by a team who lost 44 to 27 to a first-round loser. 

Nothing special 

Is your point that TX doesn't have special high school football teams?

4 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

TX couldn't care less about respect from OOS posters on this forum.   We'll finish up our state titles and get ready for next season, without blinking an eyes towards thoughts from this gallery.  Lol

Then why do you spend so much time talking about the significance of a handful of OOS games?

Lol

41 minutes ago, Belly Bob said:

Then why do you spend so much time talking about the significance of a handful of OOS games?

Lol

I rarely do, you notice this thread had TX in the title which I will respond to.  I Iike OOS sports and respect them for the instate quality seeing as that's the majority of games played, I don't spend too much time debating who is bigger, stronger and faster between the states, It's a loopy argument.

5 hours ago, Sammyswordsman said:

SJB is opening their new stadium next year and is looking for relevant opponents to come out and play. 

Give their number (562) 920-1734  to Katy, Allen, Lake Travis, Central, IMG, Northwestern, AHP.  

I'll bet you $100 charity donation that none of those teams will come to Bellflower and play SJB.

Until they do, or you accept the wager, You can refrain from commenting on SJB 

Should we consider this stadium which looks like the typical 2A stadium something special?

4 hours ago, Belly Bob said:

SJB didn't get beat down in FL. That's obvious enough. 

They were the better team when they played STA. That's why they had more than twice STA's total offensive yards.

And they got significantly better when they replaced their QB.

For now that QB you all have been pimping plays like a soph.  Nothing special