Breakdown: Texas Football Championship Games

DevilDog

6 minutes ago, Texasball said:

You really believe Carthage has better overall players than JT or Longview.  

I'm not saying these 2 teams are bad. What I'm saying is I really believe Carthage could hang 4 quarters with both Aledo and CS. Teams like Aledo will have fresh players to plug in for breathers,  where Carthage doesn't. I think Carthage has just as much starting  talent as both of these

On ‎12‎/‎19‎/‎2017 at 4:30 PM, Horsefly said:

Here's are the classification sizes:

6A       2150 and above

5A       1100 – 2149

4A       480 – 1099

3A       221 – 479

2A       105 – 220

1A       104.9 and below

And does anybody wonder why Allen, enrollment 6000, is in the finals virtually EVERY year! HELL, in Georgia, Valdosta was crying cause they had 200 fewer students than Colquitt! So the GHSA lowered THEM and Lee Co. to 6A! Result, Valdosta and Lee are back to back STATE CHAMPIONS in the lower classification!

4 minutes ago, ORabidOne said:

And does anybody wonder why Allen, enrollment 6000, is in the finals virtually EVERY year! HELL, in Georgia, Valdosta was crying cause they had 200 fewer students than Colquitt! So the GHSA lowered THEM and Lee Co. to 6A! Result, Valdosta and Lee are back to back STATE CHAMPIONS in the lower classification!

Up to Allen, they just want one HS. There are some other pretty large schools also

3 hours ago, ATLien12x said:

Wow. Dude scored a few times, caught everything, got the onside kick.  I mean. Help him out someone lol

http://www.insidelacrosse.com/recruiting/profile/2606

Did some digging.  He’s a dual sport athlete and has been a UVA verbal in lax since 2014.   He sure looked smooth on the gridiron last night.   

• Like 1