Breakdown: Texas Football Championship Games

DevilDog

7 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

Not me...

I forgot it was on channel surfing till next game and saw a bowl game wth App. state vs someone too.  Damn can't wait to 7:00 to see the Midway QB show out.  You were right LT didn't quit and you told me that when it was 21 - 0.  I didn't even know who was playing in the Geico bowl.  

2 minutes ago, DevilDog said:

I forgot it was on channel surfing till next game and saw a bowl game wth App. state vs someone too.  Damn can't wait to 7:00 to see the Midway QB show out.  You were right LT didn't quit and you told me that when it was 21 - 0.  I didn't even know who was playing in the Geico bowl.  

Yea, this next one is a bit of an unknown, I know very little, really nothing, on cy fair.  All folks talk about is how they held westlake to 6 pts...2 FGs.

watch midways OL, they are big and very good (3 of them FBS)

I can't comment on teams I haven't seen I judge by watching in person.  I don't know about either.  You know the Redskin chickened out at the stadium last week cuz she didn't want to get wet causing me to miss Midway and Longview. 😒 I tried to see each semi final team 3A - 6A live that was close to me.  The only reason I didnt see Midway

PS: PAM will break national record. In 4x100 this year if no injuries if not surely challenge it

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, DevilDog said:

I can't comment on teams I haven't seen I judge by watching in person.  I don't know about either.  You know the Redskin chickened out at the stadium last week cuz she didn't want to get wet causing me to miss Midway and Longview. 😒 I tried to see each semi final team 3A - 6A live that was close to me.  The only reason I didnt see Midway

PS: PAM will break national record. In 4x100 this year if no injuries if not surely challenge it

If Longview had a damn kicker, I'd be at Jerry World right now! Still cant believe we lost that.