Breakdown: Texas Football Championship Games

DevilDog

Just now, rockinl said:

Baffling. Kid couldnt hardly miss last year. Has scholarship offers (maybe not now though)

Missed 4 FG's and 2 PAT's in the last 2 playoff games.

I was at the stadium and the split tail kept shinning about the ☔. So left and listen on radio.  In retrospect glad I missed that. Was so excited and then damn.  Should have been. 2A - 6A Beast Texas. Lobos would have been there in droves

Just now, TheRealCAJ said:

No one from Texas has talked about the Bobcats all year. xD

Yeah, it's crazy.

I was really big on Spring Westfield, Klein Collins, The Woodlands and Katy from the area.

Cy who?

It's almost impossible to keep up with every team unless it's part of your job or something.

• Like 1

Yeah, cy fair is taking it to midway.  The way their defense is playing, 17 might be enough!

cy fair is in a huge district, they only play 1 predistrict game, bc of the hurricane though, that game was cancelled, so they went right into district and no one had any other games to compare them to gauge how good they were ......until westlake.

Ok, here's my rant as I think this cy fair score will hold.

with the D1/D2 split, 6A needs to go as the other classes and have permanent classes, this midway/cy fair game is the small school division...we have midway with 2400 kids and cy fair with close to 3600!   That's not right, then we have LT in the big school division with about 2700.   This is not consistent and needs to be fixed.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

Ok, here's my rant as I think this cy fair score will hold.

with the D1/D2 split, 6A needs to go as the other classes and have permanent classes, this midway/cy fair game is the small school division...we have midway with 2400 kids and cy fair with close to 3600!   That's not right, then we have LT in the big school division with about 2700.   This is not consistent and needs to be fixed.

Agree X1000 but the UIL will never take a pay cut

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Omaha Vol said:

My cousin’s kids went to Cypress Ranch a few years ago. If I remember correctly they won state one of those years (or made it to state). Refresh my memory Texas guys. 

I did not expect Cy-Fair to be dominating Midway like this, though. 

Cy ranch played Allen in '14 for state.

i didn't expect it either....