Breakdown: Texas Football Championship Games

DevilDog

If before the game someone wouldve said LTs QB Baldwin was going down on their 1st offensive play, and he'd fumble giving Allen a free scoop and score TD... And Allen would get up 21-0 shortly after as a result... AND LT would lose the turnover battle 5-to-1 ... 

Youd think they were crazy if they also said LT was only going to lose by 2 points.

1 minute ago, steeler01 said:

No they weren't.  Allen kept throwing the ball on 2nd down. Putting them in passing situations. 

The stop they had on 4th down wss after a 2nd and 6 pass was incomplete.  Had they run the ball on all 4 downs 1st down

They got a bunch of stops against the run.  I'll get stats, I'll bet they held Allen below their avg.

10 minutes ago, steeler01 said:

How so? 7 ill give you the first one the  other one was an interception.  That's like saying Lt wals gifted 7

LT played Allen pretty well for having no speed huh? And Katy. Judson too. Man, I would hate to see LT have speed in 2018, to see what they would do to your precious little teams with all that 6A speed. Lol.

DFW and. beast Texas run this State.  Great game.  I don't follow other States much but I can't imagine any States championships better than ours.  Respect LT for a Helluva game.  Believe it or not I went against the grain most picked LT.  Allen not flashy just physical. Great games. Damn good one.  This is the hardest State to win a championship. Allen competed the grind.  Next year LT in 6A and Melissa along with Carthage in 4A. Will be balling.  One of my fellow Texans what's up with the next game.  I said this was the best collection of teams 2A - 6A and its been great.  Allen got one for the thumb.  Only Carthage and HP repeated  with streaks in tact.   Beast Texas showed out. Newton, Carthage. and Plesant Grove.  Side note this recruiting class top recruits stayed in State.  Big 12 got the top kids for the 1st time in years.

5 minutes ago, steeler01 said:

No they didn't

They were gashed all game long.  Allen's coach was throwing the ball in spots where you run it and get it to 3rd and 1 or 2

Someone please call the Texas 6A D1 state CHAMPION head coach for Allen, and tell him Steeler01 on a football message board said he sucks.