BNU Commitments

LiberalDonaldTrump

2 minutes ago, Mickeybern said:

how is SJR's freshmen team?? 

I don’t follow the program like 89 and 04

but we definitely have kids throughout team  that should see time on varsity by sophomore year, how many of them would be impact players as sophomores, who knows , I feel like biggest thing is kids will wanna transfer out if they not starting varsity, hard to find kids that will sit and wait their turn

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

I don’t follow the program like 89 and 04

but we definitely have kids throughout team  that should see time on varsity by sophomore year, how many of them would be impact players as sophomores, who knows , I feel like biggest thing is kids will wanna transfer out if they not starting varsity, hard to find kids that will sit and wait their turn

that's always the issue but unless you are elite you really can't go to any top flight program and start immediately

2 minutes ago, Mickeybern said:

that's always the issue but unless you are elite you really can't go to any top flight program and start immediately

I feel like joes freshman definitely got elite kids but still young maybe won’t be elite in bnu till junior year and how many kids wanna wait that long to start, they alll wanna be freshman Sophs getting offers so they can tweet it out

• Like 2

Just now, imaGoodBoyNow said:

I feel like joes freshman definitely got elite kids but still young maybe won’t be elite in bnu till junior year and how many kids wanna wait that long to start, they alll wanna be freshman Sophs getting offers so they can tweet it out

@Mickeybern that Joes BC frosh game might be as fun to watch as the varsity game will be

18 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

@Mickeybern that Joes BC frosh game might be as fun to watch as the varsity game will be

yeah  that will be an interesting tell because going into the year I had someone tell me that the DePaul frosh were going to be very good and we beat them handily. Not sure if they have some of the better players playing up but they didn't look that great

31 minutes ago, Mickeybern said:

how is SJR's freshmen team?? 

So far they're the most talented team I saw out of the freshmen teams, however I think BC is a better team. So I'm picking them to win that game. Joe's freshman coach tries to play EVERY SINGLE KID ON THE ROSTER. Bergen only plays their starters. Therefore their kids have more cohesion and less let downs throughout a game. 

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Mickeybern said:

yeah  that will be an interesting tell because going into the year I had someone tell me that the DePaul frosh were going to be very good and we beat them handily. Not sure if they have some of the better players playing up but they didn't look that great

Delbarton Frosh good? I see they gave the best game so far

4 minutes ago, SJR 04 said:

So far they're the most talented team I saw out of the freshmen teams, however I think BC is a better team. So I'm picking them to win that game. Joe's freshman coach tries to play EVERY SINGLE KID ON THE ROSTER. Bergen only plays their starters. Therefore their kids have more cohesion and less let downs throughout a game. 

cant see us winning if coach is gonna run 3QBs while Bergen runs their Best QB the whole game, Even if we play 2 QB that rarely ever works , it worked so far cause frosh hasn’t played a BC type team yet

• Like 1

1 minute ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Delbarton Frosh good? I see they gave the best game so far

cant see us winning if coach is gonna run 3QBs while Bergen runs their Best QB the whole game, Even if we play 2 QB that rarely ever works , it worked so far cause frosh hasn’t played a BC type team yet

Joes frosh coach is either trying to make everyone happy or he’s giving everyone a shot , no promises you gotta earn it scenario

7 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Joes frosh coach is either trying to make everyone happy or he’s giving everyone a shot , no promises you gotta earn it scenario

i don't know about that per se..freshman team is a little different than varsity. It is a feeder and you have to be able to properly evaluate the young talent. Only way to really ascertain that info is to give kids playing time. I'm not saying equal time but you do have to be a little more liberal with who and when the kids play.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Mickeybern said:

i don't know about that per se..freshman team is a little different than varsity. It is a feeder and you have to be able to properly evaluate the young talent. Only way to really ascertain that info is to give kids playing time. I'm not saying equal time but you do have to be a little more liberal with who and when the kids play.

He has said exactly what you just stated. 

• 3 weeks later...
8 hours ago, I AM IRONMAN said:

What a fall from the top...unreal

This is what happens when the president gets mislead and misguided. Ultimately it will affect her job security as enrollment numbers continue to decline. Some people haven't figured out that success of the football team has a direct impact on admissions applicants. Who decides to hire within from a losing staff?? Lol... when whitehead stepped down they should've cleared house. Pack the whole fkn staff up.

• Like 3