BNU Commitments

LiberalDonaldTrump

8 hours ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

@GardenStateBaller  how is NJ doing state playoffs again??? I think @SJR89 or   @SJR 04 already posted it,  didn’t they switch up everything with G3 G4??

Last I heard the entire state was playing down to one champion per group on the public side. Does it really matter? In the end the NPG4 Champ will always be considered NJs #1 team. 

• Like 1

On 6/27/2021 at 1:27 PM, imaGoodBoyNow said:

@GardenStateBaller  how is NJ doing state playoffs again??? I think @SJR89 or   @SJR 04 already posted it,  didn’t they switch up everything with G3 G4??

there is no more 1234 anymore....its A or B......3/4 is A and 1/2 is B 

Football Classifications: Public schools are divided into 5 Groups (I - V) and 2 Super Sections (North and South) while non-public schools are divided into 2 Groups (A and B) only. All schools will be classified regardless of their playoff participation intentions

6 minutes ago, SJR89 said:

Great seeing the Irish active with the big 3.....so excited to watch Audric next year with big Howard.....gonna see a game live....probable vs Badgers in Chi town ...GO IRISH 

You think audric is gonna start, I know he would be the biggest back in the group but I thought they would redshirt him since ND has some nice upperclassman RBs

47 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

You think audric is gonna start, I know he would be the biggest back in the group but I thought they would redshirt him since ND has some nice upperclassman RBs

i don't know...have no intell...just gut.....Audirc is special....that I know....Notre Dame...got a great one !!!!