BNU Commitments

LiberalDonaldTrump

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

@Sppclassof97 

@Mickeybern

@SJR 04

so were almost at halfway mark, is there any freshman on Bergen Bosco Or Peters  that should be a impact player by next year?

for Bergen #10 running back is very good (don't know name), Vito's son is the QB so I'm sure he's on the block to be developed & they have some nice size on the lines but they are raw it will take time. From what I saw the RB is the likely candidate to move up and help Saeed St. Fleur.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Mickeybern said:

for Bergen #10 running back is very good (don't know name), Vito's son is the QB so I'm sure he's on the block to be developed & they have some nice size on the lines but they are raw it will take time. From what I saw the RB is the likely candidate to move up and help Saeed St. Fleur.

Interesting you Don’t got a CB or DLineman that’s lights out? I wonder what Bosco and Peters got when it comes to freshman 

11 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Interesting you Don’t got a CB or DLineman that’s lights out? I wonder what Bosco and Peters got when it comes to freshman 

Bosco nothing  we thumped them..look you said impact player!  Our frosh team is very good. Our Wr/CB's are very athletic there just aren't any Morants,Goulds,Mitchells or Samuels on the team. As a unit I think once again they will go undefeated unless SJR or SPP are really good.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Mickeybern said:

Bosco nothing  we thumped them..look you said impact player!  Our frosh team is very good. Our Wr/CB's are very athletic there just aren't any Morants,Goulds,Mitchells or Samuels on the team. As a unit I think once again they will go undefeated unless SJR or SPP are really good.

Day/Date Time H/A/N Opponent State Venue BC OPP
Saturday, August 21, 2021 11:00am H St. Joseph PA The Jack scrimmage
Thursday, September 2, 2021 7:00pm A DePaul Catholic NJ DePaul Catholic 28 6
Saturday, September 11, 2021 12:30pm A LaSalle PA LaSalle 30 6
Saturday, September 18, 2021 9:30am A Delbarton NJ Delbarton 35 20
Saturday, September 25, 2021 9:30am H Don Bosco Prep NJ The Jack 32 7
Saturday, October 2, 2021 9:30am A Pope John XXIII NJ Pope John XXIII 32 7
Saturday, October 9, 2021 9:30am H Paramus Catholic NJ The Jack    
Saturday, October 16, 2021 9:30am A St. Joseph Regional NJ St. Joseph Regional  
Saturday, October 23, 2021 9:30am H Seton Hall Prep NJ The Jack    
Saturday, October 30, 2021 9:30am H St. Peter’s Prep NJ The Jack  
  • Thanks 1
  • Like 2

7 hours ago, Mickeybern said:

#10 is Mujahid Russell. Imo Vito's nephew in law is the crown jewel of that class. 6'4 DE/TE

• Thanks 2

7 hours ago, Mickeybern said:

SPP frosh are TRASH. After next year they'll depend on the transfer portal.

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

10 hours ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

@Sppclassof97 

@Mickeybern

@SJR 04

so were almost at halfway mark, is there any freshman on Bergen Bosco Or Peters  that should be a impact player by next year?

we got a good R.B. suiting up for varsity...he's not playing freshman games who's a very good and I heard the Q.B. is good. Haven't got to a freshman game yet....hope to make one.

• Thanks 1

23 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

we got a good R.B. suiting up for varsity...he's not playing freshman games who's a very good and I heard the Q.B. is good. Haven't got to a freshman game yet....hope to make one.

Yes the freshman RB #3 (Nolan James) has been stellar for Bosco. Thus far he's been a one man team when he plays freshman.

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

there it is.. frosh playing up..for the 1st time in I think 4 years BC doesn't have a legit freshman playing varsity..good class but no real stand out

• Like 1

1 hour ago, SJR 04 said:

Yes the freshman RB #3 (Nolan James) has been stellar for Bosco. Thus far he's been a one man team when he plays freshman.

13 minutes ago, Mickeybern said:

BC has the problem that everyone else is dealing with this year. Who is the QB of tomorrow??  Anyone's guess

Who is 81 on Bergen’s Frosh? Hel definitely start at WR next year depending if sanders is a RB or Wr

12 hours ago, Mickeybern said:

BC has the problem that everyone else is dealing with this year. Who is the QB of tomorrow??  Anyone's guess

BC's QB of the future is Vito's son. Everyone knows it. I seriously doubt a QB will enroll at BC to compete with him for the next two years.

• Thanks 1

12 hours ago, Mickeybern said:

Quincy Porter   solid

9 minutes ago, SJR 04 said:

BC's QB of the future is Vito's son. Everyone knows it. I seriously doubt a QB will enroll at BC to compete with him for the next two years.

https://www.maxpreps.com/m/athlete/dominic-campanile/CkZJUgUpEeyAz5TgcHt2rg/default.htm

he just uploaded season highlights 

• Thanks 1