BNU Commitments

LiberalDonaldTrump

3 hours ago, paladin4ever said:

Yes, by double and triple teaming him. He’ll go in the Top 10 tonight.

Be honest ... he got mauled by Tommy Hutton all game .... don’t have to double team a guy who does like getting hit in the mouth .... praying Giants go no where near him ... would have his teammate chase winovich in the 2nd round .... get the motor 

Wonderlic test does not predict what kind of player you'll get. It's well known that Gary is dyslexic. He has worked extremely hard to overcome it and be able to maintain above a 3.0 GPA. Wonderlic requires you to answer 50 questions in 12 minutes. I think even those people without dyslexia would have trouble. Wonderlic will mean absolutely jack shit while he chases the quarterback.

• Like 2

Some notable players who scored well below the average include:

Just another useless test.

3 minutes ago, paladin4ever said:

Kiper is the guy that said the Colts needed to take either Heath Shuler or Trent Dilfer with the 2nd pick in the 1994 draft. The Colts took Marshall Faulk. 

Obv Marshall Faulk had a HOF career but look at the giants last year.

They took Barkley very nice player. But could have had darnold to replace eli. Now they are back in the qb search tonight. And possibly next year depending on what happens tonight 

9 minutes ago, paladin4ever said:

Some notable players who scored well below the average include:

Just another useless test.

Well Vince young turned out to be nothing. Manningham came and gone pretty quickly. Frank gore has had a nice career and is still playing. Is Pryor still in the league? I dont think so as far as I remember. Revis HOF keyshawn very nice career. Patterson is a 1 trick pony. Idk if janikowski will ever retire lol

3 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

Well Vince young turned out to be nothing. Manningham came and gone pretty quickly. Frank gore has had a nice career and is still playing. Is Pryor still in the league? I dont think so as far as I remember. Revis HOF keyshawn very nice career. Patterson is a 1 trick pony. Idk if janikowski will ever retire lol

Point is...it's a useless test in my view. Proves nothing. I mean Jim Kelly got a 15, very low for a QB. Just like the combines...waste of time...just ask Tom Brady.

Just now, paladin4ever said:

Point is...it's a useless test in my view. Proves nothing. I mean Jim Kelly got a 15, very low for a QB. Just like the combines...waste of time...just ask Tom Brady.

I'm just saying it gives you a mix bag of results. So its certainly not 100% accurate and never will be. The NFL draft is a crap shoot. Always will be. 

• Like 2

42 minutes ago, paladin4ever said:

Wonderlic test does not predict what kind of player you'll get. It's well known that Gary is dyslexic. He has worked extremely hard to overcome it and be able to maintain above a 3.0 GPA. Wonderlic requires you to answer 50 questions in 12 minutes. I think even those people without dyslexia would have trouble. Wonderlic will mean absolutely jack shit while he chases the quarterback.

Maybe but it helps to know the ability to learn schemes & understand what to do & why. He's also been injury prone.

• Like 1

I expect Gary to fall Big time tonight. Shoulder surgery to be needed sometime during rookie year, 9 wonderlic score (not the end of the world for non QB) , and quite frankly the production wasn’t quite there at UM. Granted Michigan had him play inside a lot due to need which can explain lower sack #s.... but he jogged a lot, gave up on plays. The tape don’t lie. 

He never jumped off the screen to me. Williams at Bama did, Oliver at Houston did (when healthy), Bosa for sure did (when healthy), the Kentucky kid Allen made incredible plays. 

If I’m jets at 3 I trade back if Bosa not available (which I think is what they are planning on doing) and if giants try and trade for Rosen if Murray goes 1(although I think that time might of passed) or get the duke qb with 17th pick .... and hope he’s still there. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Mjd33 said:

I expect Gary to fall Big time tonight. Shoulder surgery to be needed sometime during rookie year, 9 wonderlic score (not the end of the world for non QB) , and quite frankly the production wasn’t quite there at UM. Granted Michigan had him play inside a lot due to need which can explain lower sack #s.... but he jogged a lot, gave up on plays. The tape don’t lie. 

He never jumped off the screen to me. Williams at Bama did, Oliver at Houston did (when healthy), Bosa for sure did (when healthy), the Kentucky kid Allen made incredible plays. 

If I’m jets at 3 I trade back if Bosa not available (which I think is what they are planning on doing) and if giants try and trade for Rosen if Murray goes 1(although I think that time might of passed) or get the duke qb with 17th pick .... and hope he’s still there. 

Just posted this on the other thread. If bosa is not available the jets will trade back. Will probably get burns from FSU then

7 hours ago, Mjd33 said:

Gary fell to 12.

• Like 1