Good Counsel at St. Edward to open the season

BigBobT

6 minutes ago, ORabidOne said:

SAME O SAME O! Private schools afraid of anything other than playing with themselves! I think that that's call parochial masturbation!

Big Game here

get off your ASS and schedule and travel  and see the world

some places have more than 1 restaurant and bathroom 

amuse yourself big guy 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, hardhit1 said:

Big Game here

get off your ASS and schedule and travel  and see the world

some places have more than 1 restaurant and bathroom 

amuse yourself big guy 

SHIRLEY you JEST? We ARE the Colquitt County Packers! We don't HAFTA travel to some Northern shithole for quality games! AHP, Bishop Sullivan, Hoover, Tampa Plant, and South Panola have come to US!

And we saw quite a bit of that world, on our 3,000 mile trek through the GHSA playoffs!

11 minutes ago, ORabidOne said:

SHIRLEY you JEST? We ARE the Colquitt County Packers! We don't HAFTA travel to some Northern shithole for quality games! AHP, Bishop Sullivan, Hoover, Tampa Plant, and South Panola have come to US!

And we saw quite a bit of that world, on our 3,000 mile trek through the GHSA playoffs!

Hey

i like Colquitt better than 90%'outside of GA so pay attention 

Dude you are F ... train wreck

• Haha 2

@ORabidOne is convinced that bishop Sullivan  was a top 50 team lmao not even  top 250

and rabs delirious, he’s a dumbass, he doesn’t know football, he get his ram rod so far up Obama’s ass it’s hilarious 

bishop sulivan was beaten up that game from the weeks before ,,, and even if they were healthy they are a pretty shitty team ,, so stop taking pride in vsing the shittiest teams uncle rush can find

at some point it should be an a embarrassment to be a Colquitt County Packers , that you will never EVER vs a national 25 team

5 minutes ago, Drummer61 said:

What happened to that all American tackle from St Eds who went Mich ??? Played on team that Bosco beat in 2011..Kallis ????

Kyle Kalis. 

Was undrafted, picked up by Washington Redskins...signed to their practice squad.....then Indianapolis Colts picked him up but waived him when he was injured.....Redskins picked him up again in December.

12 hours ago, Coletrain06 said:

Anybody know what Good Counsel should look like next year?

Ed' s should be pretty damn good and either 1 or 2 in OH. 

Good Counsel historically schedules smart. They know when to take on a big OOS game and when to stay home and play it safe. I can’t really think of a time when they got rocked OOS. They beat St. X, SJR, Manatee, etc... in good years and played BG very close out in Vegas. They return a lot next year and are coached well. This should be a good game. 

• Thanks 1
  • Like 2

On 1/7/2018 at 11:56 AM, nptb17 said:

Bosco dline handled the St. Edward oline easily that game.  Clogged up the running lanes with a submarine technique and ran around them in passing situations.

I remember that game. It was the Jabrill Peppers show. And I think he was only a sophomore as well. 

22 hours ago, GardenStateBaller said:

38-7 final. Game was played at Fordham University. JP had three, one-yd TD runs. DBP jumped out 21-0 and it was 28-7 at half. Caroo had a great day at WR too. #glorydays 

Probably the best OOS team Ed's has played against. 

• Like 2

18 hours ago, Coletrain06 said:

Was that televised.....I feel like I watched it but not sure

No it was internet only I would assume unless you lived somewhere up in Jersey.  I do remember that there was trouble with the audio as there was no sound for the entire first quarter.

6 hours ago, nptb17 said:

No it was internet only I would assume unless you lived somewhere up in Jersey.  I do remember that there was trouble with the audio as there was no sound for the entire first quarter.

6 hours ago, Mjd33 said:

I remember watching it on a stream. 

That's right. Didn't Bosco have like a fumble recovery TD and a pick 6 in the first half, and Ed' s wasn't doing too bad before that, but after that the wheels fell off

5 minutes ago, Coletrain06 said:

That's right. Didn't Bosco have like a fumble recovery TD and a pick 6 in the first half, and Ed' s wasn't doing too bad before that, but after that the wheels fell off

Bosco was dominating from the jump.  St. Edward couldn't move the ball on them at all and Bosco just methodically went up the field on them.  The St. Edward line was huge but they were not a factor at all.  

1 hour ago, Coletrain06 said:

Was a complete beatdown from the jump.... Similar to what’s Ed’s did to SJR in Ohio.  

Closest that game got was when Ed's finally put together a scoring drive in the second quarter to make it 21-7. They had a couple defensive stands and an opportunity to make it a one score game but Peppers picked one off and nearly took it the distance. Bosco then punched it in from a couple yards out to go up 28-7 and the rout was on.  Just a dominant performance against a very solid St. Edward team. 

• 2 weeks later...