A Big Black Eye for Georgia

noonereal

5 minutes ago, GloryDays said:

I'm just wondering how much GHSA paid to move Valdosta into Dothan, Alabama?

Not at all. I picked Valdosta to lose state by four touchdowns. I saw them lose by 21 to Colquitt who lost by 9303829393 to Grayson.  They are who they are. No big deal I'm more upset with Grayson for declining than Valdosta for trying. 

• Like 1

Just a bad matchup. Atleast they went and played though. Valdosta didnt win state bc of size and skill. Just bc of aggressiveness and tenacity. They didnt have enough of either to beat Chandler. Fell on the wrong side of the lucky coin too.

This is what leads people to sorely misjuding teams... choosing to focus too much on a single game and placing whatever significance they want on it. 

1 hour ago, ECHS05 said:

Valdosta didnt win state bc of size and skill. Just bc of aggressiveness and tenacity.

If aggressiveness and tenacity are Latin for soft and weak classification then you'd be correct.

34 minutes ago, ECHS05 said:

Not sure what a STA piss-assist like you could know about tough classifications...

I can assure you that changing the subject instead of providing a defense is not a sign of strength.

8 hours ago, ATLien12x said:

Los has been getting his ass kicked a lot lately 

Said nobody other than you two bozos who either meltdown when a Georgia team loses or makes stuff up in every post.

17 hours ago, ECHS05 said:

This is what leads people to sorely misjuding teams... choosing to focus too much on a single game and placing whatever significance they want on it.

Still lying after all these days?

As GloryDays said, that's precious.

1 hour ago, GloryDays said:

raw

Thanks... I think. 22 of Chandlers 44 points were scored within a disasterous 3 minute and 10 second span of play for Valdosta in the 2nd Quarter (5:50-2:40)...  (also 29 of their 44 points were scored within a 6 minute span of play from 5:50 in the 2nd to 11:50 in the 3rd stemming from 3 Turnovers... meaning they only scored 15 in the remaining 42 minutes)

Go-To Marks: (aka Play the video, go to the times I post, and watch)

36:45 - with about 9:40 remaining in the 2nd quarter, Valdys leading Chandy 9-8, Chandy punts... Valdy could have had decent field position on the way to extending their lead -- but watch what happens...

43:15 - Its 4th & 7, Chandler at the Valdy 13 with 6:30 left in the 2nd... Chandler goes for it as their PK is out with a hip flexor -- this is one of the worst PI calls in the history of HSFB... the WR had NO chance at catching this ball, it was off the mark due to pressure from Valdys defense

49:53 - Valdy finally gets their offense on the field for the 1st time in the 2nd Quarter... only to fumble the football on the very 1st play from their own 23... the QB just bobbled it and lost it, it wasnt forced.

74:40 - Even after a disasterous span in the 2nd Q, the score is just 30-16, and Valdy is receiving the ball to start the 2nd half...  watch, as Chandler recovers an awkward kickoff...

Cant have things like that going wrong vs Chandler... just too many turnovers.

On a different note... Chandlers QB was just a Sophomore, itll be interesting watching him play the next 2 years.

25 minutes ago, ECHS05 said:

When you get this cliche, we know youre at a loss for words. Keep em coming bro, youre on fire.

You've been lying repeatedly about people reacting to one game.

You are a malfunctioning robot fanboy who refuses to admit that I said Valdosta sucked weeks before this game was played.

But keep pouring over the tape and trying to breakdown film to cover up your ineptitude on this one.

A person with an ounce of dignity would eat this one.

But you don't have any dignity so you lie and attempt to save face instead.

28 minutes ago, ECHS05 said:

Keep em coming bro, youre on fire.

You're so delusional that you apparently don't realize that people were bumping this thread to clown you for the whipping that you received for 15+ pages.

Clueless and delusional to the very end.

43 minutes ago, LOSer said:

You've been lying repeatedly about people reacting to one game.

You are a malfunctioning robot fanboy who refuses to admit that I said Valdosta sucked weeks before this game was played.

But keep pouring over the tape and trying to breakdown film to cover up your ineptitude on this one.

A person with an ounce of dignity would eat this one.

But you don't have any dignity so you lie and attempt to save face instead.

Yeah... look back at the last 10 pages and you can find this exact quote from you on every one.

Rambling is a characteristic of the insane and delusional. 

Trying to diss me with Malfunctioning robot? What are we, the geek squad debate team?