A Big Black Eye for Georgia

noonereal

On 1/7/2017 at 2:02 PM, ECHS05 said:

Thanks... I think. 22 of Chandlers 44 points were scored within a disasterous 3 minute and 10 second span of play for Valdosta in the 2nd Quarter (5:50-2:40)...  (also 29 of their 44 points were scored within a 6 minute span of play from 5:50 in the 2nd to 11:50 in the 3rd stemming from 3 Turnovers... meaning they only scored 15 in the rema. ,ining 42 minutes)

Go-To Marks: (aka Play the video, go to the times I post, and watch)

36:45 - with about 9:40 remaining in the 2nd quarter, Valdys leading Chandy 9-8, Chandy punts... Valdy could have had decent field position on the way to extending their lead -- but watch what happens...

43:15 - Its 4th & 7, Chandler at the Valdy 13 with 6:30 left in the 2nd... Chandler goes for it as their PK is out with a hip flexor -- this is one of the worst PI calls in the history of HSFB... the WR had NO chance at catching this ball, it was off the mark due to pressure from Valdys defense

49:53 - Valdy finally gets their offense on the field for the 1st time in the 2nd Quarter... only to fumble the football on the very 1st play from their own 23... the QB just bobbled it and lost it, it wasnt forced.

74:40 - Even after a disasterous span in the 2nd Q, the score is just 30-16, and Valdy is receiving the ball to start the 2nd half...  watch, as Chandler recovers an awkward kickoff...

Cant have things like that going wrong vs Chandler... just too many turnovers.

On a different note... Chandlers QB was just a Sophomore, itll be interesting watching him play the next 2 years.

Bump

4 hours ago, LOSer said:

Yeah, I don't engage in wishful thinking.

You've perfectly encapsulated your existence in one pitiful display.

You are a wishful thinker. You wish things were so and you treat them that way.

You think these garbage ass Georgia teams are good.

What a goof. 

Its according to what good is... 

Top 15 good? Top 50 good? Top 100 good? Top 250 good? Top 500 good? Its all relevant. 

Is Valdosta top 15 good like Chandler? No. But Valdosta can still beat many, many teams. Chandler was a tough match, and a damn good team. Theres not a team in America that beats Chandler giving up 22 points in 6 mins because of 3 unforced turnovers.

Dont think just bc Chandler beat Valdosta... it means everyone can. Chandler was as hot a team as anyone in the 2nd half of the season. 

We all know you think everyone but the top 15-20 teams suck. So try something new.

1 hour ago, ECHS05 said:

Is Valdosta top 15 good like Chandler? No. But Valdosta can still beat many, many teams. Chandler was a tough match, and a damn good team. Theres not a team in America that beats Chandler giving up 22 points in 6 mins because of 3 unforced turnovers.

Dont think just bc Chandler beat Valdosta... it means everyone can. Chandler was as hot a team as anyone in the 2nd half of the season. 

Still talking about Chandler.

Amazing.

17 hours ago, ECHS05 said:

. Your depressing nature almost makes this forum uninhabitable ... the place you speak from is one of misery, you can feel it radiating off the words you post.

Opie the drama queen! 

Poor little guy, posting insistently in a forum he can barely bear. 

Kid, this was a dopey thing to say.

----------------------------------------

Little buddy, your posts are laced with unhappiness and anger whenever you are called out for their presumptive, poorly reasoned and self serving qualities.

Your emotionally immaturity is glaring. 

Read the line I just quoted, does this sound like something a normal person writes? 

lol

hope this helps!

1 hour ago, noonereal said:

That's really the best description of him.

Fragile psyche.

Emotionally immature.

Validation seeking.

2 hours ago, noonereal said:

Opie the drama queen! 

Poor little guy, posting insistently in a forum he can barely bear. 

Kid, this was a dopey thing to say.

----------------------------------------

Little buddy, your posts are laced with unhappiness and anger whenever you are called out for their presumptive, poorly reasoned and self serving qualities.

Read the line I just quoted, does this sound like something a normal person writes? 

lol

hope this helps!

Self-serving is a description Ive heard from only 1 person. Guess who? I posted a video, with specific destinations to validate my point. Im not much for "would, could" like some.

Its a lot more than "Texas is down this year, thats just how it is". You are full of opinions with no substance behind them.

2 minutes ago, noonereal said:

and I'll bet that adds to your emotional distress posting here....

ROTFLMAO

sorry, but it's too much fun to let slide

I mean nothing malicious, I am not like you in this regard. 

ROTFLMAO

Youve both mastered the art of word twisting and half-truthes.

33 minutes ago, ECHS05 said:

Im not much for "would, could" like some.

On 12/27/2016 at 11:03 PM, ECHS05 said:

In fact all but about 15 teams in America would lose to Chandler. And all but 40-50 of them would lose by 20+

2 hours ago, noonereal said:

Serious question, I know I rib you mercilessly and I can understand you getting pissed off but do you ever feel any malice from my posts? Of course not. 

You, my friend, post with genuine disdain. You need to work on that. 

You post with a lot of veiled jealousy and envy. A hidden agenda in every message. 

LOS types a lot of words in a lot of posts without ever actually saying anything.

5 minutes ago, ECHS05 said:

LOS types a lot of words in a lot of posts without ever actually saying anything.

If that was the case then nobody would ever be pissed off at me.

The exact opposite is true.

Try again, dope.

Keep trying to save face in this thread.

I dare you.