A Big Black Eye for Georgia

noonereal

54 minutes ago, ECHS05 said:

Im not going to keep rehashing the same pointless argument with you because if I indulge, you will keep talking in circles.

But that's all you've been doing actually.

You've been bludgeoned so badly on this topic that all you can do is argue one game sample size even though nobody made that argument in the first place.

You are already talking in circles because that's the best of a bunch of bad outcomes for you.

56 minutes ago, ECHS05 said:

If you think Valdosta losing this game reinforces what you said, thats your opinion

Of course I think it does because I said Valdosta sucked and they were down four touchdowns in the quarter last week.

What else should I think about it?

5 hours ago, ECHS05 said:

You can take every Texas large class State Champ for the past 10 years and they havent played as many OOS games as Grayson did this year.

Because our state Champs don't lose OOS.  When they play OOS and win and are fortunate to get to State they do. When they play OOS and lose it is because they are not good enough to win Texas.  How do you not comprehend that?  ET have beaten 5 State Champs and won State twice here during that time and played 10 OOS games.

You scream this because comprehending is hard for you.   It's not easy to win State here regardless if a team plays OOS or Not.  ALLEN, SLC, DESOTO, SKYLINE, ET, KATY, CEDAR HILL, COPPELL, ABILENE, PERMIAN, are the bluebloods of Texas all have played multiple OOS games against Powerhouses.  Not one lost OOS and then were good enough to win Texas.  So lets try this again. 

Allen is 4 -0 OOS beating 2 State champs  and 2 runner ups the last 3 years (DF, ECA, VIERA, HOOVER) Yet they won State only once during this time.

Trinity is 8 -2 OOS beating Broken Arrow, ECA (MD),  DLS (State Champ) Union (runner ups) Shiloh Christian (State Champ), Bingham (State Champ) ,JC (State Champ) Bentonville, (State Champ)    Lost to Bellevue (State Champs) in OT Jenks (State Champs) lost by 3.  Trinity has beaten 5 State Champions in the last 9 years.  And they mudstomped most of them yet they managed to win State    THEY WON STATE TWICE DURING THIS TIME AND NEVER WHEN THEY LOST AN OOS GAME. AS  MATTER OF FACT THEY LOSE IN STATE WHEN THEY DO WIN OOS GAMES AND WITH MANY OF THEM PUMMELINGS.  WTF. 

I will happy break down the others kicking ass OOS and losing in TX.  ALL Major Powers.  KATY kicks Bellevue's ass and Loses in Texas playoffs.  Bellevue WA Champs

Abilene loses to Cocoa, beats Plant (Fl runner up) beast La. champ Franklinton (Gets smoked in Texas)  Skyline, Loses to STA, Blades Central, Beats Cocoa and Whitehaven Tn, (Gets boatraced in playoffs)  SLC loses to MNW (State Champs), and Union (State Champs)  Beats ECA(state Champs) Union(2x) runnerups.  They do not make it to State either year.  Desoto, Lost to IMG, beats Tulsa (NOHA) 2x, ECA MD, Union (runner ups, Jenks (State Champs) Douglass, Miramar,

Texas Power OOS RECORDS THE LAST DECADE and SC in Texas

Allen 6 - 0  Prepa Tech 2x  ECA, La (Champs) Viera, Fl 7A runner up, DF SC 5A runner up, Hoover Al (Champs)

ET 8 -2 beat 5 State Champs  (2 Championships) 1 in 2005 for 3 didn't play OOS till 2008. Only 1 when beating an OOS Team

Desoto 7-1 beat 1 State Champ and a runner up (1 Tx Championship) Won 1st Championship this year

Cedar Hill 1 -2 OOS lost to FL Champ BTW and NV Champ BG Beat La Salle, OH  (3 SC) never when playing OOS team

SLC 3 -2 Union2x, ECA LA Champs, los to Union (SC) MNW (SC) didn't win state either year when playing OOS

Katy 2-0  Bellevue (WA Champs), Cypress Bay, FL  won State here 1 time when playing OOS

Abilene 5-1 Franklinton La. (Champs) Plant (Runner ups) Rockhurst (Mo runner up) ECA, La Champs, Washington, OK   Lost to Cocoa never won State when playing OOS

Skyline 2-2 Lost to STA Fl Champs and Glades Central (2A runner ups to Cocoa) Beat Cocoa and Whitehaven, TX

Allen, ET, DESOTO, CH, SLC KATY AND ABILENE all Powers with SC this decade are a combined 35 - 8 OOS Beating 11 State Champs. Yeah our teams don't play OOS.  ET have beaten more OOS Champs probably than all the Georgia big boys combined this decade.?

4 minutes ago, DevilDog said:

Because our state Champs don't lose OOS.  When they play OOS and win and are fortunate to get to State they do. When they play OOS and lose it is because they are not good enough to win Texas.  How do you not comprehend that?  ET have beaten 5 State Champs and won State twice here during that time and played 10 OOS games.

You scream this because comprehending is hard for you.   It's not easy to win State here regardless if a team plays OOS or Not.  ALLEN, SLC, DESOTO, SKYLINE, ET, KATY, CEDAR HILL, COPPELL, ABILENE, PERMIAN, are the bluebloods of Texas all have played multiple OOS games against Powerhouses.  Not one lost OOS and then were good enough to win Texas.  So lets try this again. 

Allen is 4 -0 OOS beating 2 State champs  and 2 runner ups the last 3 years (DF, ECA, VIERA, HOOVER) Yet they won State only once during this time.

Trinity is 8 -2 OOS beating Broken Arrow, ECA (MD),  DLS (State Champ) Union (runner ups) Shiloh Christian (State Champ), Bingham (State Champ) ,JC (State Champ) Bentonville, (State Champ)    Lost to Bellevue (State Champs) in OT Jenks (State Champs) lost by 3.  Trinity has beaten 5 State Champions in the last 9 years.  And they mudstomped most of them yet they managed to win State    THEY WON STATE TWICE DURING THIS TIME AND NEVER WHEN THEY LOST AN OOS GAME. AS  MATTER OF FACT THEY LOSE IN STATE WHEN THEY DO WIN OOS GAMES AND WITH MANY OF THEM PUMMELINGS.  WTF. 

I will happy break down the others kicking ass OOS and losing in TX.  ALL Major Powers.  KATY kicks Bellevue's ass and Loses in Texas playoffs.  Bellevue WA Champs

Abilene loses to Cocoa, beats Plant (Fl runner up) beast La. champ Franklinton (Gets smoked in Texas)  Skyline, Loses to STA, Blades Central, Beats Cocoa and Whitehaven Tn, (Gets boatraced in playoffs)  SLC loses to MNW (State Champs), and Union (State Champs)  Beats ECA(state Champs) Union(2x) runnerups.  They do not make it to State either year.  Desoto, Lost to IMG, beats Tulsa (NOHA) 2x, ECA MD, Union (runner ups, Jenks (State Champs) Douglass, Miramar,

Texas Power OOS RECORDS THE LAST DECADE and SC in Texas

Allen 6 - 0  Prepa Tech 2x  ECA, La (Champs) Viera, Fl 7A runner up, DF SC 5A runner up, Hoover Al (Champs)

ET 8 -2 beat 5 State Champs  (2 Championships) 1 in 2005 for 3 didn't play OOS till 2008. Only 1 when beating an OOS Team

Desoto 7-1 beat 1 State Champ and a runner up (1 Tx Championship) Won 1st Championship this year

Cedar Hill 1 -2 OOS lost to FL Champ BTW and NV Champ BG Beat La Salle, OH  (3 SC) never when playing OOS team

SLC 3 -2 Union2x, ECA LA Champs, los to Union (SC) MNW (SC) didn't win state either year when playing OOS

Katy 2-0  Bellevue (WA Champs), Cypress Bay, FL  won State here 1 time when playing OOS

Abilene 5-1 Franklinton La. (Champs) Plant (Runner ups) Rockhurst (Mo runner up) ECA, La Champs, Washington, OK   Lost to Cocoa never won State when playing OOS

Skyline 2-2 Lost to STA Fl Champs and Glades Central (2A runner ups to Cocoa) Beat Cocoa and Whitehaven, TX

Allen, ET, DESOTO, CH, SLC KATY AND ABILENE all Powers with SC this decade are a combined 35 - 8 OOS Beating 11 State Champs. Yeah our teams don't play OOS.  ET have beaten more OOS Champs probably than all the Georgia big boys combined this decade.?

DD i hope you understand that even I don't read your rebuttal anymore! i hope you're just using the same reply every time just to save time! O.o

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Connman said:

DD i hope you understand that even I don't read your rebuttal anymore! i hope you're just using the same reply every time just to save time! O.o

You can only prove it to him so many times. You are so correct. It's like we should know our State Champ before the season and make sure they play OOS.  I Guess beating all those OOS champs were accidents with our non Champs.  Show me another State that has done that. And I didn't include Longview riding Louisiana like a rented Mule.  If I include them and LT it will approach 20. By the way LT, Aledo, Stephenville have all won State while playing OOS and only Aledo losing to Amat.  Again not our big boys at the time. Take care fellow Texans.

Image result for TEXAS SEES THE US

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Connman said:

You can only prove it to him so many times. You are so correct. It's like we should know our State Champ before the season and make sure they play OOS.  I Guess beating all those OOS champs were accidents with our non Champs.  Show me another State that has done that. And I didn't include Longview riding Louisiana like a rented Mule since one fool can't keep me out of his mouth.  If I include them with other non 6A teams it will approach 20. By the way LT, Aledo, and Stephenville have all won State while playing OOS and only Aledo lost to Amat.  Again not our big boys at the time. But every team they played won State or were top 5 Amat.  ECA. LA, Nouxbee County, MS, Anchorage South, Ak all won State and lost to the previous 3.  Take care fellow Texan. 

3 hours ago, LOSer said:

But that's all you've been doing actually.

You've been bludgeoned so badly on this topic that all you can do is argue one game sample size even though nobody made that argument in the first place.

You are already talking in circles because that's the best of a bunch of bad outcomes for you.

Something, something Brady Bunch.

. Something, something sucks...

Ok, got it.

1 hour ago, ECHS05 said:

Is this serious? IM still arguing about one game?

Ok, Los. Ok.

Yes.

That's clear.

How many times does it have to be said, and demonstrated, that I thought Valdosta sucked before Friday's game?

Yet you keep going back to the one-game sample size well over and over again.

1 hour ago, ECHS05 said:

Something, something Brady Bunch.

. Something, something sucks...

Ok, got it.

This is was defeat looks like.

Keep yelling one game sample size to people that have been saying Valdosta sucked for weeks/months/years.

20 hours ago, DevilDog said:

You can only prove it to him so many times. You are so correct. It's like we should know our State Champ before the season and make sure they play OOS.  I Guess beating all those OOS champs were accidents with our non Champs.  Show me another State that has done that. And I didn't include Longview riding Louisiana like a rented Mule.  If I include them and LT it will approach 20. By the way LT, Aledo, Stephenville have all won State while playing OOS and only Aledo losing to Amat.  Again not our big boys at the time. Take care fellow Texans.

enhanced-buzz-13644-1371220578-0.jpg

• Like 3

On 12/29/2016 at 7:40 AM, HawgGoneIt said:

No one can take away the facts.

The facts are, the two largest classification state champs in Georgia shat the bed. It could have just been the largest class doing it twice but they decided to pass the baton. 

Way to go Grayson!

Image result for i shat myself

WAY TO GO!

Now Georgia get's to frolic in the weeds for the entire off season. 

Crappy ass build-a-teams from north Georgia and Bush league school from south Georgia! 

Image result for clint eastwood pissed off look gif

So much that could be said....but I won't.  Have a happy New Year!  :-D

• Like 1

On 12/28/2016 at 11:57 PM, Sammyswordsman said:

Excuse thread post of the year nominee 

So it is okay for the IMG fan boys to talk about how much better they play after they get a game under their belt but it is not okay to point out that IMG had played a game and Grayson hadn't.

Got it.  What ever could I have been thinking of that fairness and equal playing fields counted here.  :S

On 12/29/2016 at 7:43 AM, TheRealCAJ said:

Yet in this 10 year period GA has managed to play only 1 TX team.

That was in 2008.

TX #325 Mansfield Timberview.

Beating Hoover, AL, Ramsey, AL, and Deerfield Beach, FL is nothing to poke your chest out about.

Until GA sends Grayson or other GA Flavor of the Year to war in Jerry Jones Stadium or even Allen Stadium it's probably better if you hush (if possible).

When is Texas going to send a team to GA?  We have or had open dates that I'm sure we would be happy to host.  Or does it only apply one way?

• Like 1

On ‎12‎/‎30‎/‎2016 at 8:13 AM, NYHSFAN33 said:

enhanced-buzz-13644-1371220578-0.jpg

I love how you guys see the SouthEast.  That's very good indeed with the other states as Well.  Kansas as Dorothy LOL and Tenn. as Elvis.  Pig humping, Racist Inbred, Religious Nuts around Elvis. Damn NY going hard.    Classic and funny as heck.  I like the take on Texas and I heard Austin is Cool. :D

• Like 1