A Big Black Eye for Georgia

noonereal

7 hours ago, ECHS05 said:

Teams thatve lost by atleast 14 points this year...

Mater Dei CA -14 (SoCal Runner Up)

Brentwood Academy TN -14 (State Champ)

Cedar Hill TX -14 (State Quarterfinalist)

St. John Bosco CA -15 (State Champ)

Cedar Hill TX -15 (State Quarterfinalist)

Mission Viejo CA -16 (SoCal Quarterfinalist)

Kahuku HI -16 (State Runner Up)

St. Xavier OH -17 (State Champ)

St. Joseph Regional NJ -17 (State Champ)

Mill Creek GA -18 (State Semifinalist)

Clinton MS -18 (State Champ)

Hoover AL -18 (State Champ)

Grayson GA -19 (State Champ)

Evangel Christian Academy LA -19 (State Champ)

Mountain Pointe AZ -19 (State Runner Up)

Valdosta GA -20 (State Champ)

Ben Davis IN -20 (State Semifinalist)

St. John's DC -21 (State Runner Up)

Warren Central IN -21 (State Semifinalist)

Hoover AL -22 (State Champ)

De La Salle CA -23 (State Runner Up)

Rancho Cucamonga CA -27 (SoCal Semifinalist)

The Woodlands TX -28 (State Runner Up)

Kahuku HI -28 (State Runner Up)

Cedar Hill TX -30 (State Quarterfinalist)

St. Xavier OH -34 (State Champ)

Evangel Christian Academy LA -35 (State Champ)

Cocoa FL -36 (State Champ)

San Clemente CA -38 (State Champ)

St. Mary's (Stockton) CA -39 (State Runner Up)

Plant FL -39 (State Runner Up)

I got bored posting this after while... but out of that ENTIRE list... Valdosta sucks. C'mon sucka.

Chandler, AZ -45 (State Champ)

You must have not wanted to do the 40's.

Most of those games seem like they were played 2 years ago.

Valdosta is fresh on the mind. Why?

The game was in Week 18.

Valdosta was suppose to be a finely tuned defensive machine. Not so much really.

Poor attempt at deflection, peanut.

3 minutes ago, Fred said:

Except that you can't take Atlanta out of Georgia to make that comparison.  Besides, check your history.  Alabama and Mississippi were carved out of the original Georgia.

That tidbit doesn't help your argument sir. :D  So JaawJaa gave birth to Alabubba and Mississicreepi.   Damn that is not worth bringing to light.   Check your history on those 2 States. xD If you carved those 2 damn States out of Ga. I'm sure we can find a way to extract the ATL. 

21 hours ago, DevilDog said:

Plus that was Allen's 1st game of the season and Hoover's 2nd and since we are patting ourselves on the back Allen held Hoover to a single TD. The lease amount of points they scored all Season. I guess Allen's Defense was much better than Grayson's. LOL

WEEK 1 for ALLEN 25 HOOVER 7

WEEK 10 Grayson 36 Hoover 14    Let us see the JAWJAA knowledge on this too.

How about seeing you acknowledge Grayson won by 22 and Allen won by 18.  Looks like Grayson was better than Allen.  I am fully aware it was not the first game but then it wasn't for both teams.  Equal footings for both teams.

21 hours ago, DevilDog said:

2016  IMG 26 Ga Big Boy Champ Grayson 7   LMAO The Texas Champ doesn't play OOS is his excuse. LMAO MORE. 2 other schools played IMG Closer :D

If you don't understand the dynamics of that game then you know way less about high school football than you claim and further discussion is a waste time.

4 minutes ago, Fred said:

How about seeing you acknowledge Grayson won by 22 and Allen won by 18.  Looks like Grayson was better than Allen.  I am fully aware it was not the first game but then it wasn't for both teams.  Equal footings for both teams.

Hoover had played a game before Allen.  Or does news travel slow in JaawJaa. 

8-19 Hoover 23 Phenix Central 7

8-26 Allen 25 Hoover 7   The next week Allen's 2nd game they win 45 -10 over ECA, La. Another State Champ. So Allen not even the best in Texas beats 2 State Champs in the 1st 2 weeks.  Meanwhile IMG thumped Grayson in week 1 game for both.   

18 minutes ago, DevilDog said:

8-26 Allen 25 Hoover 7   The next week Allen's 2nd game they win 45 -10 over ECA, La. Another State Champ. So Allen not even the best in Texas beats 2 State Champs in the 1st 2 weeks.  Meanwhile IMG thumped Grayson in week 1 game for both.   

Wrong!  It was week 2 for IMG.  They had already played a game.

https://www.imgacademy.com/media/headline/img-academy-set-go-coast-coast-2016-football-schedule-revealed

9 minutes ago, DevilDog said:

Did Grayson win or Lose.  I will end it with that sir. 

As I said, unequal footing and dynamics in play that you fail to acknowledge but want to gloat over the score.  Bishop Sullivan is the only other team to hold them to less points.  At least we stepped up and played them.  I don't see any Texas teams and yes, I know why.  Enjoy your evening sir.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Sammyswordsman said:

Excuse thread post of the year nominee 

It is being perfected no doubt Sammy. SHHHHHSSSSHHHH  Both their 6A and 7A Champs got Spanked OOS in the Same Year.  Now that is representing. xD But since I have been informed that Alububba came from Ga. They can claim themselves Co-Champs with Allen in Alububba 7A.   Cuz those in home Big Boy Trophies need to be sent to Chandler and IMG via express Mail. 

5 hours ago, DevilDog said:

IMG played Carol City before Grayson.

3 hours ago, DevilDog said:

It is being perfected no doubt Sammy. SHHHHHSSSSHHHH  Both their 6A and 7A Champs got Spanked OOS in the Same Year.  Now that is representing. xD But since I have been informed that Alububba came from Ga. They can claim themselves Co-Champs with Allen in Alububba 7A.   Cuz those in home Big Boy Trophies need to be sent to Chandler and IMG via express Mail. 

Had LT or DeSoto played IMG(or even played OOS at all) , wed be reading another article from some upset Texas coach that these OOS teams recruit and how none of them should play those kind of teams anymore. And LT lost to Converse Judson to start the year, its safe to assume IMG wouldve spanked them. But neither played OOS at all.

Highland Park didnt play OOS.

Aledo beat 3-8 Westlake CA... xD ... 

WOS didnt play OOS.

Carthage didnt play OOS.

Mineola didnt play OOS.

Gunter didnt play OOS...

3 hours ago, DevilDog said:

This excuse was first used by you with Hoover & Allen. You people will use any argument you can no matter how hypocritical.

Grayson was 3-1 OOS with wins over 2 State Champs.

You can take every Texas large class State Champ for the past 10 years and they havent played as many OOS games as Grayson did this year.

Its too bad the old site is gone... I would love to remind you of some of your quotes before CHill vs BG game  ... and then they lost by 30 xD "Came and took it"

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, ECHS05 said:

Its too bad the old site is gone... I would love to remind you of some of your quotes before CHill vs BG game  ... and then they lost by 30 xD "Came and took it"

You think it's just a coincidence? Just like Texas paid CHill off to lose in the playoffs to save face, let me just say DJ "came" into a large sum of money to close the site!

?

No one can take away the facts.

The facts are, the two largest classification state champs in Georgia shat the bed. It could have just been the largest class doing it twice but they decided to pass the baton. 

Way to go Grayson!

Image result for i shat myself

WAY TO GO!

Now Georgia get's to frolic in the weeds for the entire off season. 

Crappy ass build-a-teams from north Georgia and Bush league school from south Georgia! 

Image result for clint eastwood pissed off look gif

• Like 2

2 hours ago, ECHS05 said:

You can take every Texas large class State Champ for the past 10 years and they havent played as many OOS games as Grayson did this year.

Yet in this 10 year period GA has managed to play only 1 TX team.

That was in 2008.

TX #325 Mansfield Timberview.

Beating Hoover, AL, Ramsey, AL, and Deerfield Beach, FL is nothing to poke your chest out about.

Until GA sends Grayson or other GA Flavor of the Year to war in Jerry Jones Stadium or even Allen Stadium it's probably better if you hush (if possible).

On 12/28/2016 at 0:09 AM, ECHS05 said:

I got bored posting this after while... but out of that ENTIRE list... Valdosta sucks. C'mon sucka.

I don't know why you keep doing this to yourself.

I said Valdosta sucked before that game. That game did nothing but reinforce what I already believed.

You are definitely a malfunctioning robot who only has one move and is repeating it over and over again. How many more posts are you going to dedicate to this silly argument about one game sample sizes that nobody (least of which me) is employing?

53 minutes ago, TheRealCAJ said:

Yet in this 10 year period GA has managed to play only 1 TX team.

That was in 2008.

TX #325 Mansfield Timberview.

Beating Hoover, AL, Ramsey, AL, and Deerfield Beach, FL is nothing to poke your chest out about.

Until GA sends Grayson or other GA Flavor of the Year to war in Jerry Jones Stadium or even Allen Stadium it's probably better if you hush (if possible).

It works both way... Texas hasnt played a GA team in the same span. Georgia plays Florida multiple times every single year...

Both states play like 85% of their OOS games instate... one is going to have to break with the norm.

Your post has nothing to do with what I said.

39 minutes ago, LOSer said:

I don't know why you keep doing this to yourself.

I said Valdosta sucked before that game. That game did nothing but reinforce what I already believed.

You are definitely a malfunctioning robot who only has one move and is repeating it over and over again. How many more posts are you going to dedicate to this silly argument about one game sample sizes that nobody (least of which me) is employing?

You say everybody sucks.

You keep saying the same thing over and over. I care 0 about what you are saying right now.. it means nothing to me. Im not going to keep rehashing the same pointless argument with you because if I indulge, you will keep talking in circles.

If you think Valdosta losing this game reinforces what you said, thats your opinion and as hardheaded as you are, Im not going to change it.

56 minutes ago, ECHS05 said:

You say everybody sucks.

No.

I'm just more motivated to react to what others are saying and therefore it usually involves striking down silly claims about 'good' teams that they've seen.

This case is closed though.

I said Valdosta sucked before this game. So stop trying to argue that it's a one game sample size. You won't get away with it, woodshed boy.

53 minutes ago, ECHS05 said:

You keep saying the same thing over and over.

Yes, I keep saying Valdosta sucks over and over again, over several weeks/months.

So the question is why do you keep harping on this one game?

I've been consistent on this as your quote above proves.

54 minutes ago, ECHS05 said:

I care 0 about what you are saying right now..

Actually, It seems that you comprehend '0' of what I'm saying. Hence why you are still arguing about one game.